Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:49:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Big market crash has started?  (Read 32882 times)
Voidcrafter

Activity: 481
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:50:41 PM

Here you all think the price will drop or rise. And I have my own opinion about it. There must be a strong catalyst that will create a rush to buy or sell. I believe that if the economic crisis begins between the countries of Russia, China, the United States, Europe. Then there will be a lot of investors who will consider the option of investing in the national currency and not the dollar , but in the crypto currency. BITCOIN.

.Удиви мeня
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Бapaxoлкa CCCP - иcтopии и paccкaзы
 Coчи 360 - Иcтopии из жизни
 - Днeвник ГУФИкa иcтopии пpo coбaк
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:54:15 PM

If you worried move into Tether and sit it out: Suggestion Only.
2 Billion down as I typed this: It looks real ugly

I agree with you, the best strategy, for now, is to convert all your coins into Tether in this bearish market right now, the market is going down every day and it is non-stop there is a very big chance that we can see bitcoin price will reach $4000 - $5000 this year, I'm not spreading FUD here just telling the truth
You shall need to double check you won't be buying Tether about the time Bitcoin is already oversold and simply rearing for the platform to make a come back. If indeed price would breach the $5000 price level this year, I can assure you most Bitcoin enthusiasts would go celebrating because of yet another opportunity to buy Bitcoin at very cheap rates.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:04:18 PM

I think that this is not beginning of crash. I think it will start after price reach 7800$. Then Bitcoin price will continue its way to underground. Also I think new uptrend will start next year in the spring.
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:33:46 PM

I think that this is not beginning of crash. I think it will start after price reach 7800$. Then Bitcoin price will continue its way to underground. Also I think new uptrend will start next year in the spring.
in any case if the prices for Bitcoin are going up, then the users of the crypto currency will instead sell Bitcoin, and not buy it. So it will again and again provoke panic. Many are tired of waiting for an increase in the price of Bitcoin and at the slightest increase will drop their coins.
other_slides

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:02:41 PM

It seems to me that the fall of the cryptocurrency market has already ended and in the next few months we will see an active growth of all the cryptocurrencies.
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:12:17 PM

in any case if the prices for Bitcoin are going up, then the users of the crypto currency will instead sell Bitcoin, and not buy it. So it will again and again provoke panic. Many are tired of waiting for an increase in the price of Bitcoin and at the slightest increase will drop their coins.
Yes, I think you may be right because of being tired of waiting and confusion on how to recover the losses, it will erase the desire for keeping the Bitcoin and will create again the downswing of price, but I'm not one of those, I'm still hoping that the bull will again with no limits.
elpape225

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:26:47 PM

OptiToken going to open at like $4 people saying
KayceeMae

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:43:01 PM

the market can rise or fallen , the two option are possible , if the majority of crypto community get confident on theirs portfolio then nothing can stop the bitcoin bull to get crazy again , until now the market are majority in panic and holder are only minority  , but that sentiment can change with some good news
slava87

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:22:19 AM

you too nervous) you must remain calm . the market is not predictable .I hope that by the end of summer the market will start to grow
bandungan

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:35:33 AM

big market accidents have started now, but we can use this time to buy some good altcoins and potentially to get up. because now there are so many potentially valuable altcoins that do not have a high price, this is an opportunity for investors to buy the coins in large quantities and hold for a long time.
engesi

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:16:59 AM

I am confused about the recent market decline! And every big drop will have new lows. If at the current rate of decline, Bitcoin will soon fall below $6,200.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
riwatmoni

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:18:08 AM

if I think bad news always has a negative impact on the level of cryptocurrency, because any market correction is usually called a big collapse, because the price is exactly that, but nobody expects this to happen, now very many people are actually trying to save money them, but once people start doing it, the schedule starts moving in the other direction, it turns out they are also starting to lose money, It's sad, but it's a fact.
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:11:31 PM

you too nervous) you must remain calm . the market is not predictable .I hope that by the end of summer the market will start to grow
just believe the current market conditions are still down. because every peristi is certainly there are risks and challenges that we must face. so all of us have to live first.
Seano

Activity: 303
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:24:53 PM

Since I posted this subject the market conditions have changed and Bitcoin looks like it will smash 7K soon!
Long live Bitcoin
There is a wish to believe that everything will be good, but state policy is directed to total control of all calculations now. In this connection want to limit cash payment, the following step - adoption of law on bitcoin and attempt of control over everything that concerns him.
Last follen star

Activity: 210
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:29:14 PM

Many well-known bloggers and traders are waiting for a strong drop to 5,000 for bitcoins, there is a good chance that such a drop will occur considering all the negative news.
nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:10:57 PM

Since bitcoin has stepped down to 5,000$ mark, it is considered as the biggest market crash too as most of the crypots are directly affected by it. We can't blame bitcoin's volatility because we can't dictate people who are holding bitcoin to sell them and invest to another crypto. That's just only one of the reasons why but im sure it won't last longer anymore.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
blockchainwriters

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:39:20 PM

the market is recovering now once bitcoin cross 7000 dollars then we can see much growth thereon words we will see a bull run by the end of  2018 their won't be any downtrend
thedudewholived333

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:20:31 PM

Not necessarily, we may yet prosper. Joke's aside, i don't think it will crash to the point of 0, but i have my doubts whether it will ever go back to how it was last year. Nothing to do but wait and see i guess
AnCapFree

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:35:43 PM

there are too many good and bad news in the market. this leads to the fluster of the investors. they dont have enough gallantry to give the decision. They just hold and wait

andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:42:02 PM

there are too many good and bad news in the market. this leads to the fluster of the investors. they dont have enough gallantry to give the decision. They just hold and wait
that's what I'm doing right now. in addition to the news, the attitude of the government that has not fully supported the cryptocurrency becomes a separate issue, so many investors are in uncertainty

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: