Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:22:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Big market crash has started?  (Read 32884 times)
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:24:28 PM

If you really, really  think that only Bitcoin buying whales could save Bitcoin and crypto, then you might as well just give up on Bitcoin. When you came into crypto, did you come as a speculator and a trader? Did you believe the whales were all there, waiting for guys like you to enter the market, and then buy up all the Bitcoin so you could become rich?

Face it. This market is normal but you can't handle it. The more people like you give up and sell now, the better.

Your attitude is what is destroying crypto!
The popularity metrics of BTC, etc are very low because of bitches with attitude!

Huh? no... your attitude is destroying yourself and it's not helping the "popularity of metrics for BTC etc". People like you speak doom and gloom when times are bad and then shout When Lambo when times are good. I don't care if this is bad for the market, or whatever, (It's not, nothing you can say or even I can say can affect the market) but for the sake of your own mental health, you have to get a grip of reality.

And if you can't, leave. Enjoy life and things you understand. Crypto is a risk, no question. If you couldn't understand that, stay away. Not for my good or the market, but for your own sake.

Look in the mirror!
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:25:27 PM

Nothing can be said with accuracy if bitcoin continues its decline, its price will become very attractive and it will start buying again. But we need a good news background.

I agree
sunnydmd

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:27:00 PM

Tether recently prove that they are trustable.
but I don't think they can save anything Sad(
it's sad but I have to admit that market have just crashed veryyy HARD!
bear trend, and don't know how long it gonna last Sad((((((

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
crypto_lisbao

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:30:09 PM

It is sad but maybe unavoidable!
The only thing that can save BTC going under 6K is a big Whale buying BTC!
Sending BTC down is easier than sending it up: Less resistance. That is why it is going down! When it goes to a 3-4K the bears will become bulls: Opinion.
If you worried move into Tether and sit it out: Suggestion Only.
2 Billion down as I typed this: It looks real ugly

While "BIG" players can manipulate with a market you cannot expect for something else.
Crypto, blockchain = transparency??? Where is that? Smiley)
While this type of investment will not be at least partly regulated we'll have similar situations again and again...
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:31:15 PM

Tether recently prove that they are trustable.
but I don't think they can save anything Sad(
it's sad but I have to admit that market have just crashed veryyy HARD!
bear trend, and don't know how long it gonna last Sad((((((

The bears will become bulls eventually. Buy some good quality coins when that happens. I think Bitcoin could go as low as 4400 USD. That is 83 percent of 20K: Correction. That is my own theory!
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:32:18 PM

Sending BTC down is easier than sending it up: Less resistance. That is why it is going down! When it goes to a 3-4K the bears will become bulls: Opinion.

While "BIG" players can manipulate with a market you cannot expect for something else.
Crypto, blockchain = transparency??? Where is that? Smiley)
While this type of investment will not be at least partly regulated we'll have similar situations again and again...

Yes, read my last post: ABOVE
Esterklu

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:42:10 PM

Not sure it is crush. Bitcoin was burned so many times, of course a lot of coins will die. For me it is just bear market. Compare prices with 2017 beginning, so you will understand that people who bought last year still in good profit, i wont tell about those who bought in 2015-2016 it is obviously. Patience is the main thing and may be we will need it for a long time.
Bagani

Activity: 375
Merit: 18

send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:51:22 PM

I see a lot of news about the upcoming big crash of bitcoin price. But  no one can actually predict it 100% assurance. We are world crypto currency and even a single move of richest crypto investor might turn everything. Make a hype and bitcoin future crash will turn into massive buy. Crypo is an predictable so vetter to keep your for what will happen

Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:12:44 PM

I hope that we won't see situation when BTC will fall below $ 6000. Investors are in panic, market is falling. I guess that nearer to winter everything will be normal, but right now cryptocurrency can lose investors support.
gerjiss

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:22:07 PM

I think you're too pessimistic. The correction had to happen. Always when something is dramatically gaining popularity and then falls sharply at the time.
The correction was supposed to happen, but what we are seeing now is not a correction, not the ability of the cryptocurrency market to recover. I hope for a better future, but the fact remains that the market is falling.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
dollurs

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:22:17 PM

Yes, the market is going down. But currently the BTC is at its one of strong support level. If it breaks this level then there is a chance to drop until around $5000 level and in worst cases around $3000. But I don't think that will happen.
NORD YGGDRASIL

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:34:01 PM

Yes, the market is going down. But currently the BTC is at its one of strong support level. If it breaks this level then there is a chance to drop until around $5000 level and in worst cases around $3000. But I don't think that will happen.
The market has not gone anywhere yet. The market at the moment is in meditation. At the moment, there is no clear understanding - whether the decline will continue or not.
acidburn14

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 05:40:12 PM

Anything can happen now just like how btc from last year went up from $1000 to $20000. But to be honest i really dont know whats happening in the market now, why this sudden decline and it just hurt to see your portfolio turned into red. But you cant let your emotion control you for as long as you believe in technology which i prefer calling blockchain and cryptocurrency everything will be fine in.

griezmann

Activity: 181

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:11:38 PM

Yeah, it's happening right now, everyday all we cann see is RED in the market, but i don't really care about it. The price of altcoin will getting better again soon, even after the big crash happened, it's a good chance for us to invest more because the price will getting higher again after that
DianaZher3

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:18:09 PM

I would argue with you here. Bitcoin is not likely to fall below $ 5,500. The big players are not stupid enough to let this happen, they want to raise the cryptocurrency economy and will not let it fall much.
bevthazor

Activity: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:22:00 PM

The news is not pleasant. But I'm not selling anything yet. While I lock up all the coins. I believe that in autumn the market will start to gain momentum
Dolapoemmanuel
Copper Member

Activity: 97

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 06:26:46 PM

This is a time that is unpredictable and time in which price speculation is going wrong and unexpected. This is the time in which their is a very risk in investing in cryptocurrency right now.
This time you make a good decision when you hold your tokens and coin for better market value

PLEASE  :  1-Click Trips  |  https://please.com/
Be part of the Travel Revolution!
conectum

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:28:38 PM

I would argue with you here. Bitcoin is not likely to fall below $ 5,500. The big players are not stupid enough to let this happen, they want to raise the cryptocurrency economy and will not let it fall much.
To be fair anything might happen at this point. Right now we're in the bear market thus anything might happen if we keep on breaking through the support lines.
beliomir

Activity: 539
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:30:31 PM

Yes, now is not the best time for cryptology, I'm afraid that most altcoins will not survive this market collapse, the farther they are the more ridiculous

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Semen89

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:31:18 PM

So the market is now in a difficult situation and I think it's a long time, but in the future I think that everything will be fine, as soon as there will be stinging news on the market then there will be growth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: