Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:08:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]XDNA-Revolution in cryptocurrency|POS|Charity Support|NoICO|  (Read 90228 times)
Decrypto

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 12:29:57 PM

I don't have so much knowledge with mining but I do understand the concept I just need to learn more the detail by detail on what's going on with this platform.
yes, the project is quite easy to understand and navigate in its purposes. I see that the team was able to attract a lot of supporters. I hope that the situation with investors is also good.
Though mining is a easy process to earn & become rich but it is not understand by the all.Investors who knows about it will shine in this project     
Yeah many of people told the same thing and i also agreed with it. Mining is not a easy process but if you have proper knowledge about it then it will definitely very easy for you. You can earn huge amount of profit from it but for this you need to first do huge investment.

I agree that mining isn't that easy because it needs a lot of computation to be able to estimate whether if it's profitable or not. Well, this platform seems to be having a good way of helping miners to really earned some good profits.
Yeah, which is why its undoubtedly people would take interest to it as soon the people will notice it, they might want to give it a try and start mining ,well everyone must gain knowledge first.

Since there has been a lot of masternode coins, it will be difficult for XDNA to attract more interested miners or stakers even if they have varieties to choose from if they one to have their own masternode

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kuto

Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:09:15 PM

The coin is developing very fast! It is evident that the project employs a professional team. I think that soon we will see new positive news, including, possibly, listing on new exchanges!
Absolutely brother. I am very impressed on the project developments they manage to do that in short single of time. The chances of opportunities is so welcome. Team and developers are very active and dedicated to work hard for everything. Their accomplishments are achievements all the people behind the project in and out the team.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:12:47 PM

I don't have so much knowledge with mining but I do understand the concept I just need to learn more the detail by detail on what's going on with this platform.
yes, the project is quite easy to understand and navigate in its purposes. I see that the team was able to attract a lot of supporters. I hope that the situation with investors is also good.
Though mining is a easy process to earn & become rich but it is not understand by the all.Investors who knows about it will shine in this project     
Yeah many of people told the same thing and i also agreed with it. Mining is not a easy process but if you have proper knowledge about it then it will definitely very easy for you. You can earn huge amount of profit from it but for this you need to first do huge investment.

I agree that mining isn't that easy because it needs a lot of computation to be able to estimate whether if it's profitable or not. Well, this platform seems to be having a good way of helping miners to really earned some good profits.
Yeah, which is why its undoubtedly people would take interest to it as soon the people will notice it, they might want to give it a try and start mining ,well everyone must gain knowledge first.

Since there has been a lot of masternode coins, it will be difficult for XDNA to attract more interested miners or stakers even if they have varieties to choose from if they one to have their own masternode
XDNA have also focused on all the attributes and various cluster of activities that will cover all the aspirations in terms of functionalities and promotions so there was more investors automatically expected.
thanhtuan1413000

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:15:40 PM

I recommend everyone to pay attention to this team. Very interesting project, wish you success An interesting project, the team has many plans, this company is definitely waiting for great success, I advise everyone to consider this company for themselves. . I'm sure the company will occupy a leading place in this world! Offer to take part in ICO! This will help to make a lot of money
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:31:39 PM

The coin is developing very fast! It is evident that the project employs a professional team. I think that soon we will see new positive news, including, possibly, listing on new exchanges!
Absolutely brother. I am very impressed on the project developments they manage to do that in short single of time. The chances of opportunities is so welcome. Team and developers are very active and dedicated to work hard for everything. Their accomplishments are achievements all the people behind the project in and out the team.

because of its features the project already gained popularity and interest from the investors, I hope this will continue and more investors to come also hoping the community will become bigger and stronger.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:56:55 PM

Meh most people in Masternodes know that it's either right at the start or never. Once the dumping starts then the ICO is useless af for making money
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:51:28 PM

Meh most people in Masternodes know that it's either right at the start or never. Once the dumping starts then the ICO is useless af for making money

It's true they must create a system that don't allow dumping coins from the members. I'll be keeping an eye on this.
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:14:43 PM

It's true they must create a system that don't allow dumping coins from the members. I'll be keeping an eye on this.
in fact, this is a serious issue. And I think the developers should correctly solve it, so as not to jeopardize the development of their project.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:16:13 PM

Well, for me this project is the most usual, and I do not see anything revolutionary, but I hope there will be something in it, special.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 04:54:49 PM

does XDNA team have any plans to list this coin at coinexchange?

I think it is just starting. They surely have plans but I think it will be after ICO .

cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:44:26 PM

Hope your sentence will be come true. As for me i really hope XDNA will listing at some major exchange or big exchange enough.

us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:51:25 PM

Do you have experts that would reflect hacker attacks? I think this is a very urgent issue in the modern world.
I think that this is a reasonable and totally genuine question and I think that the team should respond to this query.

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:01:18 PM

Obviously they have the professional team thats why they have so much progress.just waiting for the good news what we need from them
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:00:49 PM

The project looks promising and valuable .because XDNA price is low even though we are expecting after launching on another platform its price will be on moon.
I think the price is  very less now so you still didn't buy XDNA then i recommend you to buy it beacause it will soon go to the moon due to the bull run of cryptocurrency.As we can seen today the btc is pumped very good and therefore all market becam green and all coins price is also increased.
Only mining XDNA at this time, right? Well, it is good, and i have interested in BitGun function and Dual Mining at XDNA, honestly.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:00:16 PM

Obviously they have the professional team thats why they have so much progress.just waiting for the good news what we need from them
Actually, if you take look on their telegram chat, the team have shared some information of what they have done for this project in one month. The project seems new but they already have a good progress and improvements so far. Hopefully, it will continue ahead until the implementation comes.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:48:33 PM

Actually, if you take look on their telegram chat, the team have shared some information of what they have done for this project in one month. The project seems new but they already have a good progress and improvements so far. Hopefully, it will continue ahead until the implementation comes.
It is a better communication channel they have choosen for convering about the project and there was more queries which was addressed with the right solutions and the immediate response building trust.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:15:02 PM

Of course, it's good that the team is active in its Telegram channel. But I think that they should also post this information here on their achievements over the past month.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:51:42 PM

Of course, it's good that the team is active in its Telegram channel. But I think that they should also post this information here on their achievements over the past month.
A special highlights as you said shall be added focusing on the project achievements that will allow the participants understand how the project is reaping a step forward with the planned activities and achieving the goals.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:59:47 PM

Often, many projects are developing rapidly, and it looks somehow naive. In this platform, I see rapid and rapid growth, but each step is provided for review to the community, thank the team for this attitude.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ratatat bangbang

Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:21:22 PM

Both thing are important, but let just be patient if the team can't easily post here maybe because of their hectic schedule. What matters most is that their is development happening in the said project. Hoping for more information about this project and success too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: