Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:10:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]XDNA-Revolution in cryptocurrency|POS|Charity Support|NoICO|  (Read 90228 times)
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:09:04 PM

OP, I've got an important question: what % is the premine (970k) from yearly PoW rewards? This is very important IMO!

It would be hard to calculate the exact percentage because due to the BitGun reward feature, the reward per block varies depending on how much hash is on the network. If we were stuck at bitgun level 1, the yearly rewards would be about 1,524,240 coins.(4 coins per block per minute.) So after a year, that would be about 38%. (970000/((1524240+970000.) However, we are currently at bitgun level 4 (9 coins per block) and have been higher than that, so the percentage to yearly POW would be lower.

(I know that I am not the OP. But I thought you would prefer a prompt answer.)
This is a deserving metrics you have specified as the specifications at timea varies but the profits on baisng tge invested and more participation will gain good advantage.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:12:30 PM

I don't have so much knowledge with mining but I do understand the concept I just need to learn more the detail by detail on what's going on with this platform.
yes, the project is quite easy to understand and navigate in its purposes. I see that the team was able to attract a lot of supporters. I hope that the situation with investors is also good.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:41:12 PM

I don't have so much knowledge with mining but I do understand the concept I just need to learn more the detail by detail on what's going on with this platform.
yes, the project is quite easy to understand and navigate in its purposes. I see that the team was able to attract a lot of supporters. I hope that the situation with investors is also good.
Though mining is a easy process to earn & become rich but it is not understand by the all.Investors who knows about it will shine in this project     
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:50:20 PM

Does anybody know how many XDNA are you getting per day using an AMD RX580 (8G) please?
Thanks,
In the first such I see, yet did not see such that someone mentioned for reception of tokens. More sales did not start, because they would have already written a token for starting sales, and would be mentioned on the site, but that's not.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:24:02 PM

Though mining is a easy process to earn & become rich but it is not understand by the all.Investors who knows about it will shine in this project     
Yeah many of people told the same thing and i also agreed with it. Mining is not a easy process but if you have proper knowledge about it then it will definitely very easy for you. You can earn huge amount of profit from it but for this you need to first do huge investment.

I agree that mining isn't that easy because it needs a lot of computation to be able to estimate whether if it's profitable or not. Well, this platform seems to be having a good way of helping miners to really earned some good profits.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:25:26 PM

I think, that there are already much people who have bought this kind of tokens as what the admin said in their telegram chat. Perhaps, they must be in a good position right now and they still working for it in order to make this project a better choice to invest.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:29:01 PM

I can see some comments show that they are not realy happy on mining xdna coins. Im not sure what is happening here but for me xdna is still starting so we should give this project a chance to grow.
Yeah, I think its too early to say anything about it since its new, maybe if they give it a try they might get lucky in the future, they should take this chance.

Because the project is still new, this is common problems to all new projects and I am sure the team will find ways how to address the concerns and as time passes by the mining process issues will be fix and mining will improve.

Let's hope that way because everything seems to be getting hard especially these days. There is a lot of competition that is happening right now and dev probably notice it. So, this is why they continue to make some progress about the platform for them to be able to cope up with the greatest competitor.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:46:09 PM

Hello ICO founder
Perhaps you may be interested in being featured and reviewed on our site. Check us out at https://www.globalfromasia.com/investments/crypto-assets/ico/ and if you are interested click submit ICO.
Thanks!
Interesting bright site, but too long had to scroll down to read all the information, you need to somehow sort it out differently. It is not very convenient to read it.
Good observation, and probably dev will make some action about it. Anyway, as long as we see information about their current activities then so be it. We need to somehow understand also the side of the dev because there's no such thing as perfect. With their continuous to work, then all of our concerns will soon be fixed.
I hope that they will change the interface of the site. Because it's really a little uncomfortable to use. And as I noticed not only for me.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:47:35 PM

a promising project, I think that some investors will be interested in them more tightly towards the end of the summer.
If you have ever been an investor, then you should understand that no one can predict at what point the project will start to make a profit and whether it will start, in general.  And if someone tells you the opposite, you can safely ignore them and do not believe a single word of it.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:59:48 PM

a promising project, I think that some investors will be interested in them more tightly towards the end of the summer.
If you have ever been an investor, then you should understand that no one can predict at what point the project will start to make a profit and whether it will start, in general.  And if someone tells you the opposite, you can safely ignore them and do not believe a single word of it.
a strange assumption, why by the end of the summer there will be a greater interest in the project? To date, sales are on and if it is of interest to investors, they will not wait for something in a month.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:29:50 PM

I think, that there are already much people who have bought this kind of tokens as what the admin said in their telegram chat. Perhaps, they must be in a good position right now and they still working for it in order to make this project a better choice to invest.

If that the case, best thing that the team should do is find ways to achieved their goals and do their best to make it better. What is best in this project is that the team should think for a better ways and stay active in answering the questions to maintain the a positive and peaceful environment and also trust from them.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 10:58:03 PM

Masternode basically makes things much more easier and i think you can earn more just maintaining your masternode. With their basic features and partnerships i think this project might get serious impact in the long run

Gunbit (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 01:52:37 AM
Merited by bones261 (2)

Our montly report:

https://medium.com/@xdna.info/xdna-monthly-report-cac347b6774a

chimhoangyenvn

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:59:07 AM

Thanks for your threads with link to latest monthly report.
By the way, I would like to know where to apply for joining XDNA signature campaign (if it has already been implemented). I ask this because in Discord channel, I got the news that XDNA team chose the winner of signature design contest.
rough011486

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:27:59 AM

I am waiting patiently to get announcement thread or topics on XDNA signature campaign and will immediately apply for joining it.
PwrLeveld

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:14:14 AM

Looks good keep up the good work team XDNA. I am amazed that there are many supporters and members who are promoting XDNA. Are there any plans to launched a bounty paid in BTC?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 04:10:58 AM

Looks good keep up the good work team XDNA. I am amazed that there are many supporters and members who are promoting XDNA. Are there any plans to launched a bounty paid in BTC?
Yes, a bounty paid in BTC can make great marketing and also promoters of the project will make great rewards due to the BTC payments. I think this is the best way for social media marketing and also for attracting investors towards the project.

Yeah I am thinking that they can run a signature campaign here for rank Sr to Hero/Legendary there are a lot of active and legit members who would want to join.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
navillera011486

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:17:31 AM

Yeah I am thinking that they can run a signature campaign here for rank Sr to Hero/Legendary there are a lot of active and legit members who would want to join.
I guess they will open such campaign soon.
They have already chosen the codes of signature code design contest in Discord channel.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:43:11 AM

Do you have experts that would reflect hacker attacks? I think this is a very urgent issue in the modern world.
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:49:55 AM

I guess they will open such campaign soon.
They have already chosen the codes of signature code design contest in Discord channel.
This would be a good solution, I see that this can help spread the project in the crypto community and collect enough for implementation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: