Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:48:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]XDNA-Revolution in cryptocurrency|POS|Charity Support|NoICO|  (Read 90228 times)
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:44:43 AM

Seem's Legit. I am interested in mining now, Can I mine using online low graphics Nvidia Card like 750 Ti or something? How about the masternode, What is the minimum balance. I want to learn more.
We can mining by solo mining or mining via Pools for XDNA. I have download wallet, and my card is lower than you and i have 7-10hash/s. lolz.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ThirdPerson

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:58:51 AM

Any news guys? It seems that all people in here left, is that you are on discord or slack channel and not around here anymore?

Well, they might have a discord or even slack channel but I can't find it neither so, I think they'll give their own channel link.
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:20:29 AM

I think investors, miners, holders and masternode owners of xdna coins will have a bright future. I believe it will be very easy to get supporters for this project.
There is a chanced that the project will have a bright future sinced mining really a good way in gaining profits. But in order to have this, the team must need to do a lot of works and strategic actions so that they can achieved it because there are so many similar projects like this.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:31:19 AM

Well, we still at start of building "revolution in mining"? I really have surprised about "Dual Mining" at XDNA, it will help us have more profit at mining?

Well, this is new for me and I am curious and want to know more details about this new project and how this dual mining at xdna will work. Also is this need high specifications to make the mining profitable? Looking forward for more details soon.

This is very interesting project, from just hearing " Dual Mining"  it can make you think as gaining double or high profit. Hope the team will give more details about the project and become more active in giving information such as latest updates. I will really love to keep track on this project everyday as they achieve progression on the project. I am confident that soon this will be successful.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:57:30 AM

Well, we still at start of building "revolution in mining"? I really have surprised about "Dual Mining" at XDNA, it will help us have more profit at mining?

Well, this is new for me and I am curious and want to know more details about this new project and how this dual mining at xdna will work. Also is this need high specifications to make the mining profitable? Looking forward for more details soon.
It look like you can mining ETH and XDNA at the computer using pools. You can see detail of this toturials at Claymore’s Dual miner and MPOS pool.
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:06:45 AM

What kind of soft cap do you have? A tough one? I think this is important information that should be provided to those interested.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:24:03 AM

I think investors, miners, holders and masternode owners of xdna coins will have a bright future. I believe it will be very easy to get supporters for this project.
There is a chanced that the project will have a bright future sinced mining really a good way in gaining profits. But in order to have this, the team must need to do a lot of works and strategic actions so that they can achieved it because there are so many similar projects like this.
Something in recent years, there have been many similar projects for production. I know that they are popular, however, it's good.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:25:33 AM

Any news guys? It seems that all people in here left, is that you are on discord or slack channel and not around here anymore?

Well, they might have a discord or even slack channel but I can't find it neither so, I think they'll give their own channel link.
you could carefully read the information about the project and you will see there is a link to the Discord channel of the project. Usually in such channels good managers work, which communicate with supporters of the project. There you can ask all your questions.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:28:01 AM

Something in recent years, there have been many similar projects for production. I know that they are popular, however, it's good.

It doesn't matter if they have the same functionality what matters most is the way they commercialize the project that's where it all matters.

FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:47:17 AM

It doesn't matter if they have the same functionality what matters most is the way they commercialize the project that's where it all matters.
Indeed, they can always make differences by the way they handle or run this, by doing so I think greater efforts and promotions are need for now.

Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:01:27 PM

Mining these days needs a lot of hardware to really gained enough profits. Also, they need to compute and analyze the cost of the power which I think the biggest factor to consider. The coins is still new and probably miners are still few which the rewards maybe very reasonable enough to take.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:40:40 PM

Yes. It is very important to do this things most especially in promotion strategy where most of the successful projects here are doing this ways. They need to pursue it so that the project can gather massive support from the people of crypto and in social networks.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:50:52 PM

Yes. It is very important to do this things most especially in promotion strategy where most of the successful projects here are doing this ways. They need to pursue it so that the project can gather massive support from the people of crypto and in social networks.
That is definitely true buddy. Even how good the platform or the whole project itself, the promotion is very important to a certain project because we can say that this is the core of the project that will help it to boost its name and spread widely the project's information. So I hope that the XDNA will have a great marketing strategy.
Decrypto

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 01:10:53 PM

Upon checking the exchange, there is no dumping that is going on far from what I expected for a coin that have a high ROI. With a good marketing using the bounty campaign, I think they will be able to generate more demand for XDNA
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:23:37 PM

Agree, no matter what strategy they will implement the important is they can make the project more popular and famous. Similarity of each project is normal but its up to each team members and developerson how they can uplift the pproject and make it more attractive and  competitive  in crypto community market.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:27:40 PM

Mining these days needs a lot of hardware to really gained enough profits. Also, they need to compute and analyze the cost of the power which I think the biggest factor to consider. The coins is still new and probably miners are still few which the rewards maybe very reasonable enough to take.
What does it suggest to me that it is not so easy to mine and it turns out cheaply, but how then will the project work? If they started development, I think they thought through all the nuances of mining.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:50:43 PM

Upon checking the exchange, there is no dumping that is going on far from what I expected for a coin that have a high ROI. With a good marketing using the bounty campaign, I think they will be able to generate more demand for XDNA

If there is no dumping that happens and probably people who have these coins are expecting a more higher value in the near future. Maybe they see the bright future of this kind of crypto and maybe it is one of the reason that their is no dump that is happening.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 02:19:28 PM

The project looks promising and valuable .because XDNA price is low even though we are expecting after launching on another platform its price will be on moon.
I think the price is  very less now so you still didn't buy XDNA then i recommend you to buy it beacause it will soon go to the moon due to the bull run of cryptocurrency.As we can seen today the btc is pumped very good and therefore all market becam green and all coins price is also increased.
Yes I am thinking so but still waiting for launching another exchanger. Till then we can see the price and  I am gonna buy XDNA. We are expecting more value of XDNA. How about the investors?

camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:28:15 PM

If there is no dumping that happens and probably people who have these coins are expecting a more higher value in the near future. Maybe they see the bright future of this kind of crypto and maybe it is one of the reason that their is no dump that is happening.

Dumping of coins from received bounty campaign is normal but it is good to know that there are still many investors and supporters that keep holding the coins. Soon the demand will increase and the price will rise giving huge profit to all of them.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
kuto

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:31:33 PM

Yes, i think that also mate. Mining needs alot of effort and huge capiyal for hardwares and some other stuff. Power cost is needed to be consider also, but I think the team did the necessary research and planning on how to run the project with the following things to consider.  Let's wait until the project release the updates and project progress.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: