Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:47:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]XDNA-Revolution in cryptocurrency|POS|Charity Support|NoICO|  (Read 90229 times)
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:19:15 PM

I can see some comments show that they are not realy happy on mining xdna coins. Im not sure what is happening here but for me xdna is still starting so we should give this project a chance to grow.

Since they are just starting then they should be able to satisfy their miners already, it's not going to be a good impression if they are already getting a lot of negative feedback at the beginning of the starting point.
I think it's too early to draw any conclusions, the project is only at the initial stages of its development. A little later it will be clear how successful the development is.

For me wether the project is new or not the team must have a representative or community manager that will explain how the project will work and will answer all queries about mining and its all new features.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:30:17 PM

Your project has eminent partners who would support you at the initial stage? Loud names will help to win the trust.

I get your point. But how they will approach those large companies if they don't have results to show yet?
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:36:16 PM

Your project has eminent partners who would support you at the initial stage? Loud names will help to win the trust.

I get your point. But how they will approach those large companies if they don't have results to show yet?

Yeah you are right, a project must prove first their capability before encouraging large companies to partner with them, maybe it's better to attract first small but popular other project so they can gain more trust and support.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:38:52 PM

Yeah you are right, a project must prove first their capability before encouraging large companies to partner with them, maybe it's better to attract first small but popular other project so they can gain more trust and support.

It will be also good if they will be approaching famous influencers from different kinds of social media platforms to create branding.

vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:57:18 PM

It will be also good if they will be approaching famous influencers from different kinds of social media platforms to create branding.
Yes, i agree with you. This is the good way for make big awareness to community, i think they will using this methods to make promotion at XDNA.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:35:59 PM

Yes, i agree with you. This is the good way for make big awareness to community, i think they will using this methods to make promotion at XDNA.
of course this is one of the good ways to advertise a project. But in any case, the team must work on increasing its advertising campaign, for the active development of the project.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:41:44 PM

Hello ICO founder

Perhaps you may be interested in being featured and reviewed on our site. Check us out at https://www.globalfromasia.com/investments/crypto-assets/ico/ and if you are interested click submit ICO.

Thanks!
Interesting bright site, but too long had to scroll down to read all the information, you need to somehow sort it out differently. It is not very convenient to read it.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 05:04:08 PM

I can see some comments show that they are not realy happy on mining xdna coins. Im not sure what is happening here but for me xdna is still starting so we should give this project a chance to grow.

When it will launch another exchanger and price will grow up people will keen to mining and trading . this can be a very good one if miners are giving a such valy by mining this coin. Off course we should give it a chance

ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:04:48 PM

It could be, if ever they will do that, approaching famous influences from social media it will be very effective and can really help in promotion side of the project. I am sure that the number of community will increase and many will know about the project which is one of the main goal to have in this project. I hope the team will help each other and do their best to achieve the project goals.
DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:08:02 PM

Uhh influencers are the most idiotic thing I hear these days, they are literally dumb brands made for no reason apart from the idiotic people following them
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:14:02 PM

I liked the project, but I know a lot of similar projects where they say that it is revolutionary, I hope developers will explain what.

The work Revolution in mining refers to new concept in masternode coins which is multi-level masternodes concept, it helsp to address several critical issues that are currently facing the old concept.
Well, you know how this can provide security, you know, there might be something happening and, well, you understand.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:19:14 PM

When it will launch another exchanger and price will grow up people will keen to mining and trading . this can be a very good one if miners are giving a such valy by mining this coin. Off course we should give it a chance
Yes, as the project grows and the XDNA gets on more popular exchanges with huge volume it will make the project more valuable and also increase the rewards to the miners of the coin.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:08:03 PM

Yes, as the project grows and the XDNA gets on more popular exchanges with huge volume it will make the project more valuable and also increase the rewards to the miners of the coin.
It can be, of course, if the team have more and more supporter by mining its and using for stably term. Listing at some major exchange is good for XDNA.

hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:23:24 PM

Where did you see that the extraction of coins is not very good? Could you more accurately describe this? What is the reason for this? Is the development of a platform for token production not thought out enough?
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:07:04 PM

As I mentioned before,I think that the team is still keeping the project simple and therefore more useful to many people.

kuto

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:54:35 PM

Yes it is not necessarily to have huge partners the important is we have partners most specially investors and supporters. This partnership is just a good indicator that you can make things posible to invest the project because of huge and giant partners that givr trust to the project.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:12:00 PM

As I mentioned before,I think that the team is still keeping the project simple and therefore more useful to many people.
XDNA can also proceed with initiatives and create awareness to the people about the project launch so we can expect many active participants such essential focus of advertising is also required.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:39:10 PM

Promoting a project is not easy you muty know taht is your possible  market or viewers or that is interested with your project. You ,must know how you will make thing easy and understandable for everyone.  You can start with promotional for your promo or offering as a good start.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:49:31 PM

Hello ICO founder

Perhaps you may be interested in being featured and reviewed on our site. Check us out at https://www.globalfromasia.com/investments/crypto-assets/ico/ and if you are interested click submit ICO.

Thanks!
Interesting bright site, but too long had to scroll down to read all the information, you need to somehow sort it out differently. It is not very convenient to read it.

Good observation, and probably dev will make some action about it. Anyway, as long as we see information about their current activities then so be it. We need to somehow understand also the side of the dev because there's no such thing as perfect. With their continuous to work, then all of our concerns will soon be fixed.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:53:47 PM

Uhh influencers are the most idiotic thing I hear these days, they are literally dumb brands made for no reason apart from the idiotic people following them

Let's not draw an early conclusion because we don't know what will really happen. We have to appreciate if the team will try to do it because people's mind can't be predicted.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: