Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:42:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]XDNA-Revolution in cryptocurrency|POS|Charity Support|NoICO|  (Read 90240 times)
TasosRiv

Activity: 232
Merit: 24

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:07:30 AM

I now do not understand why we need mobile versions of wallets at all. Coins from the smartphone no one is calculated. Keeping your savings on a smartphone is not safe.

I can think of many reasons.
1) Some people are always traveling or out of home and might not even use a laptop, some tablets and smartphones are as powerful as a computer nowadays, if for whatever work you do the screen size of these mobile devices are enough, then that's what many people decide to use.
2) It's easier to check your balance, transactions and your MN status and incomes. I've found myself in a hurry to leave home after updating my MN but while I'm away I eager to check if my update worked and my MN works, instead of using TeamViewer to connect to my PC it'd be easier to have a mobile wallet. Or you might expect a payment from someone before you deliver them a service or product but you don't have access to a PC.
3) A mobile wallet is important to make purchases on local shops over the counter... you open the app, scan a QR code, transaction completed.
4) You can easier copy/paste your wallet address and email it, send it with an SMS, through Viber or another chat service.
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:10:33 AM

3) A mobile wallet is important to make purchases on local shops over the counter... you open the app, scan a QR code, transaction completed.
This is true, but the cryptocurrency calculations in the stores are so far from the realm of fantasy))) Unfortunately ...
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:13:40 AM

This is true, but the cryptocurrency calculations in the stores are so far from the realm of fantasy))) Unfortunately ...
This is temporary. Everything can change even faster than you yourself think! It seems to me that the world is on the verge of huge global technological changes!
Soon such projects as XDNA will be in great demand and important in the new digital world!
ghost_white7

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:36:19 AM

a very interesting idea, and what is important is a great design  Smiley

The project has a very unique design very thoughtful of the brains behind the project.
whotheff

Activity: 762
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 09:38:41 AM

Don't mistake your fantasies with other people's reality:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQvpv4Yi49k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXb0lbVOA4Q

What looks fantasy for you (I must admit to me too) is a reality in more technologically developed
countries like China and South Korea. Just watch the videos above.

TasosRiv

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:57:19 AM

As for the campaigns, the 1st one finished on August. It run for 8 weeks and included signature bounty, translation bounties, content creation bounties and social media bounties.
The 2nd campaign will start within 2018 after the big updates I mentioned go live, stick around to be from the first to know! Wink

I don't know about the effectiveness of the campaigns. I wrote to lordvek a month ago about a XDNA post i was planning to wrie and i got no reply yet. I was planning other things too, but the lack of feedback discourages me.

I'm sorry to hear that, but it's possible he missed your message if you sent it through the forums. lordvek (aka TheUnknownHero) is not very active in BTCT, the forums are assigned to me to for supporting the community and he's active in the Discord.
You should do either of the following please,
1) Use this list https://xdna.io/members/ to email the right person
2) Join our Discord and tag the person you want to contact or you can tag an entire team (for example: @Marketing)
3) Just contact me through the forums and I'll forward anything you want to the team if a direct contact with them is not required
pavan@hosur

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:01:12 AM

Just to keep that conversation going – u guys think there's a coin that's profitable to mine? I reckon it's better to just buy them from an exchange.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
whotheff

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 10:33:26 AM

Just to keep that conversation going – u guys think there's a coin that's profitable to mine? I reckon it's better to just buy them from an exchange.

No coin is profitable to mine these days (unless you have free hardware or electricity).

SPQRCoin
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1132

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:47:23 AM

I now do not understand why we need mobile versions of wallets at all. Coins from the smartphone no one is calculated. Keeping your savings on a smartphone is not safe.
I totally agree! Applications that run on Android, ios mobile systems are much more insecure than regular computer applications. Such a wallet is more like the image of the project, no more.
whotheff

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 10:58:54 AM

I totally agree! Applications that run on Android, ios mobile systems are much more insecure than regular computer applications. Such a wallet is more like the image of the project, no more.

I agree about the insecurity part. But that does not mean you can't have two wallets - a more secure one and a mobile one.
That way you can fund your mobile one securely, without risking too much.

TasosRiv

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:31:53 AM

I don't think this is true. There are more viruses targeting Windows than there is targeting Android and iOS. iOS especially is a very closed software, it's much more secure than Windows.
For Android, it depends on many factors but it's usually safe if you don't install apps outside the appstore.

But in Windows many people run a miner in the same PC they have their wallets, most (if not all) of the fastest miners are closed source, so that's one big risk.
Another difference is that by default the Windows wallet is not encrypted, users must choose to encrypt their wallets so that 3rd party software can't read the wallet's info, including the private key. But on Android one app can't access the data of the other app, as far as I know the only interaction that is allowed between apps are the "intents" which basely sends you to the other app in order to complete an action.
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:02:31 PM

Could you tell me POS staking is already active in the XDNA? If for example I do not have 1000 coins for launching masternode, but there are 500 or for example 700 I can run POS and receive coins from it? How to do it and what is the size of the reward?
thd26bct

Activity: 300
Merit: 93

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:22:52 PM

I remembered that I read somewhere that there are dominant crypto enthusiast who tend to use mobile devices for their daily activities, including finding, searching, reading news of crypto, of course.
So, in a nutshell, it's good to know XDNA focuses on Android and mobile dapps, and wallet version at first.
TasosRiv

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:25:26 PM

Could you tell me POS staking is already active in the XDNA? If for example I do not have 1000 coins for launching masternode, but there are 500 or for example 700 I can run POS and receive coins from it? How to do it and what is the size of the reward?

Currently there's no PoS (staking) rewards. There's a PoS planned for the future but that will be in about two years (after block 1.440.000).
In the meantime, if you'd prefer to use only 700 XDNA for rewards, you could use them in a shared masternode serivce. However we're not affiliated with any such service and you should be careful if you decide to choose one.
TasosRiv

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:34:51 PM

I remembered that I read somewhere that there are dominant crypto enthusiast who tend to use mobile devices for their daily activities, including finding, searching, reading news of crypto, of course.
So, in a nutshell, it's good to know XDNA focuses on Android and mobile dapps, and wallet version at first.

Personally I'm investing in the US stock market as well, and for this purpose I'm using 100% my phone. All my notes, graphs, trend-lines are drawn there.
So I'm sure the much simpler tasks of a cryptocurrency wallet can be run by anyone as the main wallet!
SPQRCoin
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1132

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:40:12 PM

I don't think this is true. There are more viruses targeting Windows than there is targeting Android and iOS. iOS especially is a very closed software, it's much more secure than Windows.
For Android, it depends on many factors but it's usually safe if you don't install apps outside the appstore.

But in Windows many people run a miner in the same PC they have their wallets, most (if not all) of the fastest miners are closed source, so that's one big risk.
Another difference is that by default the Windows wallet is not encrypted, users must choose to encrypt their wallets so that 3rd party software can't read the wallet's info, including the private key. But on Android one app can't access the data of the other app, as far as I know the only interaction that is allowed between apps are the "intents" which basely sends you to the other app in order to complete an action.
What are you saying? The appstore had no applications that perform destructive or fraudulent actions? LOL
If I want to run an unknown application on my computer, I deploy the virtual machine without risking anything. I remain at the opinion about comparison of safety of computer OS and mobile systems.
TasosRiv

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:52:58 PM

What are you saying? The appstore had no applications that perform destructive or fraudulent actions? LOL
If I want to run an unknown application on my computer, I deploy the virtual machine without risking anything. I remain at the opinion about comparison of safety of computer OS and mobile systems.

I know that the appstore had some bad apps which did some damage before they were detected, which is why I said "usually it's safe". I don't know the exact numbers so I won't persist I'm right, I believe however there are very few cases of such virus-apps.
A virtual machine for PCs is a solution for some trials, but it won't save people from trojans that stay hidden and steal data from a PC. You can't run a miner in a virtual machine forever nor play cracked games from a virtual machine! lol

Let us agree both Androids and Windows have risks and strong points?! Grin
tor9

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:41:02 PM

I absolutely agree, the Android system is more prone to hacking
sometimes even new Android devices already have a virus program
so trusting Finance, this device, is not very reasonable
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:02:57 PM

In fact, an Android device is safer than Windows. Android is built on a Linux system, it is initially the most secure system. The phone can be hacked only through the installed third-party application that the user installs at your own risk.
tor9

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:29:18 PM

In fact, an Android device is safer than Windows. Android is built on a Linux system, it is initially the most secure system. The phone can be hacked only through the installed third-party application that the user installs at your own risk.
I agree that the system may be more secure, but a lot of scammers make seemingly harmless applications-but with built-in virus software that can threaten personal finances
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: