Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:25:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin holders will have to pay their tax?  (Read 4304 times)
pelipurlara

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:23:13 AM

the more bitcoin you have, the more you can get. And bitcoin holders don't need to pay taxes, you can also use it to store as many assets as you have, as much as you can
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Seymourguado

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:11:23 AM

It can't impede the development of the BTC community even if Bitcoin holders pay taxes. This will help people believe in Bitcoin.
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:20:01 AM

When this happens, the -crypto currency will be equated to fiat money and will be the usual payment in a forehead shop. It will also have all the legal and financial rights and guaranties. There is no problem if people receive salaries in bitcoins and pay taxes. It must pass the time that at such a level the society would take a crypto currency.
company difficult to implemented bitcoin for salary their employment.they have to calculated the rate day by day or even on minutes by minutes.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
shencaiha

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 08:46:19 AM

I don't think there's any tax on owning bitcoin, and if the government were to regulate it, I believe more people would buy and hold it. The value of bitcoin would increase dramatically.
Runnerrun

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:50:34 AM

Is it accurate to say that you are stating that on the off chance that I discovered a cash in a specific place and fortunately its value $1000 and in the event that I put away it in my home then I should make good on a government expense for holding it? Much the same as holding a bitcoin in the event that you win in a wagering site and won worth 1 btc and you need to store it in your btc wallet for quite a while then you need to settle a regulatory obligation for it?
gorodi

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:06:28 PM

What will happen on BTC if the government will said that all the bitcoin holder have to pay their tax??
Maybe the expansion of BTC community will get low than usual.
This question doesn’t make any sense because it never going to happen. Bitcoin does not belong to any government, it belongs to people and is open to anyone that wants to make use of it. No government will come up tomorrow to charge crypto users tax, nah that’s never going to happen. You will only pay tax for what you’re doing in your country, the government has no business to do with this.

How do you then explain the fact that Russian miners must already pay the special tax for their business? I think everything is possible in the world of the cryptocurrency.
Brangos99

Activity: 186

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:55:50 PM

Bitcoin does not belong to the government, why do we have to pay taxes? Bitcoin is a fiat currency with legal status in any country, but often remains bound to the rules of tax obligations regardless of the medium of money used. There are various types of laws in many countries that can cause income, sales, payroll, profits, or other forms of tax obligations to appear with Bitcoin
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:21:27 AM

How to impose tax for bitcoin holder? No one declaring how much bitcoin they have in their wallet? You cannot compute how much tax did you put in their bitcoin hold.

This is the my only source of income free to tax that is why i do not want to input some tax even our government already declairing that they support digital currency.

Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:23:37 AM

I don't think there's any tax on owning bitcoin, and if the government were to regulate it, I believe more people would buy and hold it. The value of bitcoin would increase dramatically.

Who would want to hold their Bitcoin, Imean you are just holding it and then you will be taxed for it? Isn't that unfair for some investors?

The great thing about cryptos is that they would be able to create or generate a good amount of profit through time, that is great since they will have no worries about having some taxes in time unless they knew it was a thing in their country. They should pay for taxes, people should pay for it. Sone countries already did tax Bitcoin and I think it is fair if that country widely use Bitcoin.
Lorna111

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:57:02 AM

What will happen on BTC if the government will said that all the bitcoin holder have to pay their tax??

Tax for bitcoin is not yet implemented in our country.  But if  government requires us to pay taxes then we have no choice but to comply with the law.  I think paying taxes is preferable than totally banning bitcoin in a country.

Taxes due for the Government should be paid, only people who transacts business below the radar of the authority don't pay taxes, what is a small amount of your profits for earning from Bitcoin as payment for taxes. as a low abiding citizen one should pay taxes due for him, these the issue on Regulation on Crypto Currency Market by the Government Financial Institution which i think more beneficial once resolved.
WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:58:36 AM

Even though the governments in our country, have never officially announced, that they will impose taxes, on every user of cryptocurrency/bitcoin, in fact they have burdened every cryptocurrency user with tax, and this has been going on for a long time. More precisely when we convert crypto coins into fiat, I'm sure there will be a number of deductions for the transaction fees to be paid.

kristineirene

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:09:04 AM

I think its not that bad if Bitcoin  holders will gonna pay the taxes but first lets  make an agreement that the crypto will be legalized in the government so that we can have freedom to use the bitcoin so in that case we can just easily pay our tax that is what we call give and take😁
paulspider

Activity: 270

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:40:02 AM

The payment of taxes by bitcoin hodlers will in some way change the government's reception about bitcoin. This will go a long way to have positive influence in the acceptance of bitcoin.
tanxpresisit514

Activity: 75

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:34:43 PM

of course if the government can control bitcoin it will definitely apply taxes because it will be a way to be able to increase state revenue from investors, and I think investors might not be affected by it as long as they can still get profit
The government cannot withdraw taxes as long as transactions using bitcoin are on the internet, or bitcoin is still stored in the wallet. However, the government can withdraw taxes when there is an exchange of bitcoin into fiat money at the place of bitcoin exchange, and that makes bitcoin users feel they have helped the government.
Carreuh

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:13:26 PM

I don't think this is possible, because bitcoin is still very prohibited in some countries and major Indonesia and it is inappropriate if the government takes tax from these bitcoin holders themselves even though bitcoin is held in very large amounts

richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:37:27 AM

No for now because bitcoin has no clear definition on what really bitcoin is considered. Some may say that bitcoin is an asset which could be taxable by the government or a digital currency but not functioning as digital currency because of its form(decentralized currency). So we should not speculate for these things to happen because we do not want also that our bitcoin holdings will be taxed out by the government.
Yeah, you are right about that but you should see that there are many countries where Bitcoin is legal and tax free and people living there are enjoying it. On the other hand countries where it is banned already there is no concept of any tax system on crypto because there is no legal crypto system. Furthermore, few countries are there including America is not tax free so people living there will have to pay tax over it.
damchicken

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:41:54 AM

Obviously the use of charges on each Bitcoin client is as the fundamental cash-flow to recognize Bitcoin altogether, all demonstrations of wrongdoing in the interest of Bitcoin can be settled without any damage, at that point anything identified with the administration there must be a commitment to cover regulatory obligations, for me the tenets are not off track and still can be gotten it won't hurt by any means, however government eagerness is certain to occur.
Otsu

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:25:07 AM

This could take more time and a long process because bitcoins and all other cryptocurrencies are decentralized kind of investments. Perhaps, if government will fully recognize it and make this a legal way then it could possibly happen. It would be a big help for the government since tax are very useful for the betterment of the economy.
Kusnechik

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:27:22 AM

Commissions for Bitcoin transactions are present now. Few people are satisfied with this. And if they are increased, then there will be even less willing.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
malah

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:16:25 PM

in my opinion, that is a natural thing if the government can control bitcoin and apply the rules about bitcoin because the government will also try to take advantage of bitcoin holders, but I don't think that will affect the holders to keep investing in bitcoin

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: