Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:58:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I learn to be a professional trader?  (Read 2118 times)
gsingh

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:48:54 PM

Try to learn books, to do different stuff to try to learn, take in consideration that it is not easy to learn how to trade in less than a few months, you need to be more than capacitated because you will be using your own money for those purposes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:43:20 PM

You can't learn trading this is something you gain from experience, hard work and past experiences. If you come across any sort of book or trading group it's better if you stay away from it as those stuffs won't help you in anyway, sometimes you might get couple of good tips but it's just gonna spoon feed you signals you won't learn anything from it
You should learn everything about trading, but before that and since you are just starting you can just simply learn the basic steps here by simply reading some blogs/articles about it and by experiencing it since one of the best teacher is through our own experiences.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:23:50 PM

First of all, you should learn how to control yourself when there is a huge loss on the market and to do not be desperated after all. But yes, it is not an easy task and it will take you more than a few months to learn all that stuff

Yes to become a trader you need to learn about some basic rules and then follow the trend while buying some coin, well as you know nothing happens with day or night it must take time, so be patrician and don’t be hurry to trade if you see the price falling to high extent just have patience and hold  to trade for long term, you can improve your trading skill with the help of reading post and keeping your eyes in the market, so to become a trader you need to have patience, skills, and an emotionless heart.
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:22:42 PM

Crypto trading is genuinely tough compared to a wellknown buying and selling outdoor the crypto worldwide. And being a crypto dealer really desires a number of patients and evaluation on its market, due to the excessive volatility of its marketplace that might be so tough for each person to assume the motion of its charge. And here is a hyperlink of a thread that incorporates of a few crypto buying and selling guidelines that could assist you together with your buying and selling journey https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3326310.0. zero you may freely go to that thread for more information.
paynercash

Activity: 392

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:25:20 PM

Try to learn books, to do different stuff to try to learn, take in consideration that it is not easy to learn how to trade in less than a few months, you need to be more than capacitated because you will be using your own money for those purposes

There is a great deal of ground covering this market on the Internet, books, social crypto support groups and tutorial videos on youtube. Once you have mastered the basics of the market, learn technical analysis and start trading, remember to use a small amount of money initially to learn more and invest more. You have enough confidence. That is how many new investors have done and quite successful.

yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:56:25 AM

maybe in this forum a lot of Legendary and when trading like can not be guessed its price will go up or down.

so the conclusion is that old traders or new traders there is no suitable way to learn to become a professional trader.
except perhaps from all that experience, loss, perspiration and insight can make her a little less trapped in one Altcoins.
Boris_sahnevich

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:23:56 PM

You can become a very good trader, but you need to learn from more experienced traders. and one more thing, good training will not cost little money.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:51:12 PM

I want to learn about being professional trader. I want to search and read some articles but I don't know whatelse.
What I read so far is about how to read candlestick. And I learn how to read indicator but I just learn it by myself.
So what articles to read? If you have some suggestion, please share here. I don't ask for the articles to read, I just ask for some clue what to learn
There is a lot of ground covering this market on the Web, books, social crypto bolster gatherings and instructional exercise recordings on youtube. When you have aced the nuts and bolts of the market, learn specialized examination and begin exchanging, make sure to utilize a little measure of cash at first to take in more and contribute more. You have enough certainty. That is what number of new speculators have done and very fruitful.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:19:56 PM

I want to learn about being professional trader. I want to search and read some articles but I don't know whatelse.
What I read so far is about how to read candlestick. And I learn how to read indicator but I just learn it by myself.
So what articles to read? If you have some suggestion, please share here. I don't ask for the articles to read, I just ask for some clue what to learn

Learn risk, money management and psychology ( wait & see ) as basic knowledge. For this one nothing too worry because basic knowledge never change. Second thing you should learn about indicator ( candlestick, graphic ) & strategy and I believe you already learn it. Make time to learn basic because from there you'll know there'e no perfect method, master trading and no loss strategy. Start now and good luck to you.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
jetjet

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:24:44 PM

Experience is the best teacher. Just keep on trading and do some research and reading for sure someday you will be master of your own. Learning it on your own will be very useful tool than learning from the experience of other people. I myself have practice trading but I am just a long time investor for now because I don't have enough capital.
Potatohead

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:57:17 PM

Your experience in trading would be a big help for you to learn more about trading. I believe that if you'll have the perseverance and willingness to learn everything about trading, things would be easier for you to do here. Just have the eagerness to learn.
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:10:17 PM

You can read the paper on economics more for better understanding and better analysis. In addition, you should buy stock investment books, there are very good investment philosophy that you need to read them.
I encourage you to buy Warren Buffett's book, he's really a great investor.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
badaovodich

Activity: 265

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:25:14 PM

You should find and learn from good traders as an idol, who inspires you better than at the present and gives you the hope of achieving the dream you want.
You need patient and need more experience in trading.
Obama07

Activity: 228

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:42:22 PM

If you want to be a professional trader so you need to basic knowledge about trading. If you work before in Forex trading so you have a some knowledge about trading but if you want to start cryptocurrency trading so you need to follow altcoin market.  You can also check coinmarket for your analysis, you can see here some top coin for you trading. It is very important for learning trading.
Arceusz

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:08:13 PM

For me the things you should learn to be a professional trader is how to deal of the hindrance in this business to be successful and how patience you are under the pressure and hardship that you will encounter.
DOLONCHAPA

Activity: 360

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:54:29 PM

At first you need to learn about crypto market if you really want to become a professional trader, here need a lot of time, and in that time you will learn on your successes and failures. There is many web sites where you can read some fundamentals about crypto trading, just use key words in search engine "cryptocurrency trading" and you will find what you asking. Read same things few times to try fully understand them and be aware that there is no magic guide to make you a professional trader. Invest your time and brain, you'll success.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:51:52 PM

For me the things you should learn to be a professional trader is how to deal of the hindrance in this business to be successful and how patience you are under the pressure and hardship that you will encounter.
It seems to me that this is already a psychology and a characteristic of the activity and of the person himself. Well, if we talk about direct and basic requirements for the beginner, then definitely some basic knowledge and a small starting capital for practical classes are needed.
V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:07:39 PM

If you want to be a professional trader so you need to basic knowledge about trading. If you work before in Forex trading so you have a some knowledge about trading but if you want to start cryptocurrency trading so you need to follow altcoin market.  You can also check coinmarket for your analysis, you can see here some top coin for you trading. It is very important for learning trading.
Basic knowledge about blockchain technology and cryptocurrency, financial investment knowledge, investment experience in this market is very necessary because at present I estimate investment in cryptocurrency is quite difficult for new people. Study a lot of knowledge before deciding to invest in the market, spend a small amount of money to invest and get experience, when good enough to determine more investment.
Crypto_Bro

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:46:48 AM

First of all, you need a good mentor to show you everything
In this case you can use internet resources with good information
Princess04ka

Activity: 180

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:49:03 AM