Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:26:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I learn to be a professional trader?  (Read 2118 times)
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:05:58 PM

searching for articles online, youtube videos, bitcointalk forum and constant practice of trading will help you very well
Yeah, the good thing about our present world right now is that there is lots of information you can always make good use of and learn so much to get better over time.

It is just a pity that a lot of people today are lazy to learn and they just want to do things their own way and expecting that making mistakes from experience will help them get better but it does not work out that way unfortunately. As long as the market is concerned, it involves making quick decisions based on knowledge and even with that knowledge you can still make mistakes, let alone, not having the knowledge at all.
Professional traders are enriched with the knowledge of trading either traditional or modern they are efficient in their works and know how to make strategies and plans to make money. Professional traders do not think that what are the situations of market but they think only for benefit to make plans in order to make it.

In the current market of Bitcoin they do not care what the market is and what will be but they are in making decisions which benefit them, they think that market changes with the passage of time.
Even a basic traders should also be bare in mind too that to become a professional trader you should have this what we called knowledge to what you're going to deal with, to what you're going to invest with your time, money and effort. This is all just what a traders should have and let's add also to this of having a patient and skills too.
Learn the basic of trading is mandatory specially  jB candles then start to learn from youtubers and bloggers about daily life experience concluded from long run trading . also it is very important to have patience with you as your nick name all the way long .

on forums and some video are the helpful thing that most of us had been learn and make some strategy also how is this possible to make some earning well as for being professional it may also takes time on when we can also have to take it for.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
htconem7

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:19:35 PM

I want to learn about being professional trader. I want to search and read some articles but I don't know whatelse.
What I read so far is about how to read candlestick. And I learn how to read indicator but I just learn it by myself.
So what articles to read? If you have some suggestion, please share here. I don't ask for the articles to read, I just ask for some clue what to learn
I think you need to learn a lot of things, the knowledge of technical analysis is extremely large and complex, you have to read and analyze accurately, make specific plans and have strategies when trading . Also, with a market in downtrend, you always have to look at the bitcoin price to be able to handle every possible situation.
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:20:13 PM

1.   Learn the basic of the crypto market fully.
2.   Get familiar with all the technology behind cryptocurrencies like blockchain, mining, minable coins, forks, etc.
3.   Study the past trends careful and relate them to the current trends also.
4.   Learn how to analyze and market and all about technical analysis and reading charts.
5.   Keep your ear open to all the recent news related to crypto market.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:33:44 AM

I want to learn about being professional trader. I want to search and read some articles but I don't know whatelse.
What I read so far is about how to read candlestick. And I learn how to read indicator but I just learn it by myself.
So what articles to read? If you have some suggestion, please share here. I don't ask for the articles to read, I just ask for some clue what to learn
I think the first thing you have to know about trading is that it is very risky, so you have to mind what you’re investing so you don’t end up losing an amount you will regret. So don’t be greedy, cause not only profit will you see, there is loss involved.

For the main thing which is trading itself, I will suggest you go for a trainer. There are some trainers both offline and online and you can register for their courses to help you learn (I prefer having offline course, online won’t help you a lot)
ufalo3

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:27:44 PM

First of all, you need a good mentor to show you everything
In this case you can use internet resources with good information
Yeah, I use the same scheme to learn
But it’s hard to find good internet content

I suppose that this useful content can be easily found on YouTube. Just find a very good channel about the cryptocurrencies, like this one: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl2oCaw8hdR_kbqyqd2klIA
gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:39:03 PM

I read a pile of papers and draw the following conclusion:

Only 30% chance of winning comes from theory trade, the remaining 70% comes from capital management and trader psychology.

That is absolutely correct, nothing by practice, first become a small trader then grow. Do not rush to the psychology of making money fast, it will never happen.
gerald246kru

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:49:30 PM

2.   Get familiar with all the technology behind cryptocurrencies like blockchain, mining, minable coins, forks, etc.
4.   Learn how to analyze and market and all about technical analysis and reading charts.

I fully agree with your opinion and would like to be added:

6.   Join some big forums about bitcoin and altcoin on media like facebook, telegram, twiter
7.   When trading you should set a winning goal and set stoploss for each transaction
8.   Never trade back to the market, you will never win the market
9.   Play by your look and consult other people
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:58:15 PM

6.   Join some big forums about bitcoin and altcoin on media like facebook, telegram, twiter
7.   When trading you should set a winning goal and set stoploss for each transaction

A good suggestion I like your idea!! Well being a trader is not easy you need to be patient and handle your emotion in any situation especially in downtrend happen all you need to known on how to trade is this forum try to explore, I also suggest do not be greedy always take your profit even it is small.

baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:28:12 PM

Being a professional trader requires you to learn a lot in this field. There are many things that you can not learn mainly by yourself when you draw the actual transaction

captaincomet

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:25:55 PM

I like the book by Alex Ender called "Trading for a living". A lot of skills a trader should learn are emotional/psychological
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:05:34 AM

Yeah to become a professional trader you need to learn a lot of things and many people already give very good tips and advice. maybe you need to learn from the 9 things above. you're right you need to know basic about trading, get in forum to know the latest news and gossip and so forth
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:46:44 AM

First of all if you want to become a professional trader then surely you should have your own ideas and own stretagy to make Investment at perfect timing and also you should make descion and analysis according to your opinion and research .
Now come at the point where you want make some better analysis about the candel stick , for this you can get better videos at YouTube ( in English language and probably in your local language ) .
But here you should be sure that no candel stick will help to make earnings each time , you just need to find out what are chances that will make altcoins to go up or down .
Each loss and each profit will teach you to how to improve trading skills , here loss will explain you that how to take step against loss and what to do so that you didn't get into loss easily and profit will explain you that how to get in the market of any altcoin at perfect timing .
In order to be a professional trader we need to get basic knowledge besides with the strategies and to experience market before starting it. Furthermore it would be better if we start with less valuable coins in order to bring all the knowledge and experiences in practical which will make you efficient. Now you are able to do with more valuable coins like the Bitcoin and Ethereum and can get profit from here.
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 09:44:22 AM

Learn first the basics of trading, there are many tutorials in youtube if you want to watch some video. Never ever start to trade if you know nowthing, because in that case, you will end up broke. Always control your emotion.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cloud9

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:03:20 AM

I think theres no shortcut in becoming a orofessional trader, you need experience mentaly and emotionaly to achieve your goal in cryoto trading. You can also join trading classes and seminars to enhance your trading skills, judgement and analysis

bits4books

Activity: 854
Merit: 264

Crypto is not a religion but i like it

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:34:47 PM

In order to become a professional Trader you need to trade professional, obviously right, without having a ton of experience and successful transactions in which you are having your earnings you cannot became a one that would be considerable.
Telybin

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:01:53 PM

To be a good investor, you need the following.
- you need to learn about the market.
- technical analysis.
- most importantly you have to have the investor's mindset.
Kirito-kun

Activity: 220

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:20:19 PM

First of all, you need to learn how to control yourself while trading with crypto currency. You need to be able to trade without any emotion. If you learn to do this, then you will become a successful trader.
That is solid true. You can’t just make things amazing if you don’t know the skill to make good patience and relax mind. Look, trading is all about taking decisions. Either it is short term trading or long term or holding even, you have to decide what to do at possible right time. So that right time is amalgamated with your emotions or loose mind, then things wouldn’t be giving you best result.
I also believe that controling your emotion is one of the key in order to be successful along with knowing or anlyzing the situation first before make any move. In making transaction you should know what you were doing, don't make make anything stupid like panicking because it will only worsen the situation.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
ratna altika

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:02:25 PM

Actually,here in this forum,you can learn more strategies that you need when doing trading in crypto. To be a professional trader,maybe it will take long term of observations,crypto chart studying,learning in every mistakes have been made,lossing of capitals but never quits. I think,all of that you should be experienced before you become a professional trader.
MMnoob

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:05:31 PM

the most important thing you should be able to analyze which coins i should buy and you can manage the emotions when selling, the key to success is patience
Gwapoman

Activity: 252
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 04:41:04 PM

"Professional trader" is just a self proclaimed title that traders awarded to themselves...these so called "Professional traders"are very active on a bullish market and very quiet when bears takes over,they will show you how good they are with their winning trades and never show you any when losing a trade..

It's really looks cool to be called a "Professional trader"but this thing is just a title,making money is the most important thing for a trader and this is the only thing you need to focus with.Analyzing the market,studying different strategies,making good entries and when to exit the market are some basics things you need to learn to make good money in the trading world.

██    DON'T POST SHITPOST  ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: