Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:05:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I learn to be a professional trader?  (Read 2118 times)
xvacator

Activity: 340
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:52:27 AM

I cannot imagine what we need to learn to become a professional trader because we have different methods for learning to trade and we have different experiences in trading. but I think we can learn many tutorials by watching a video, reading some books in online or offline, practicing what we learn, try to analyze the market and we can try to get more experiences by doing trading.
I think what makes you a professional trader is from your experience. the more experience you have, the more professional you will be. of course to get that experience you need to keep trying not just learning, what you learn must be applied and practiced, then over time you will become an expert..

besides of our experience, we need to learn many things to become a professional trader and the learning will never stop because we need to always learn every day. and yes, the experience is the most important lesson that we can get because with the experience, we can get live lesson form the trading itself so it will increase our skills in analyzing the coins.
dating centre

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:14:55 AM

I cannot imagine what we need to learn to become a professional trader because we have different methods for learning to trade and we have different experiences in trading. but I think we can learn many tutorials by watching a video, reading some books in online or offline, practicing what we learn, try to analyze the market and we can try to get more experiences by doing trading.
I think what makes you a professional trader is from your experience. the more experience you have, the more professional you will be. of course to get that experience you need to keep trying not just learning, what you learn must be applied and practiced, then over time you will become an expert..

besides of our experience, we need to learn many things to become a professional trader and the learning will never stop because we need to always learn every day. and yes, the experience is the most important lesson that we can get because with the experience, we can get live lesson form the trading itself so it will increase our skills in analyzing the coins.
Yes and i think that the most important strategy is to learn how to remain patient and must have  a very good control over our emotions. in fact if we do not have control over our emotion then we cannot take a right decision in right time.
Blackpanther399

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:39:56 AM

To be a professional trader, it entails a lot of learning and practice over the years. You can start with materials ike babypips.com and also, you can use the YouTube and watch a lot of videos pertaining technical analysis.
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:57:29 AM

Learning the art of cryptocurrency trading is the first step but experience will teach you better on on how to become a professional trader. Learning also from the skilled traders will also boost your knowledge on different kinds of trading strategies and gain some confidence when you are still starting. But it is really experience that will mold you into better trader someday provided that you won't easily give up during challenging times like losing a significant money in some of your trading days. 

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:26:29 AM

In order to become an expert in trading, we need to learn many things about the market and more knowledge about the Blockchain technology because every token price is based on the developments they do, as a trader, we have to keep checking the updates about the coins. A trader always needs practical experience in order to become an expert in trading.
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:56:08 AM

Professionalism needs experience so you need to spend much time in this field trading field if you want to get professional.Create your own strategies that can make you successful here and also research much about the common trading in the Internet which can give the idea how to be a successful trader and in the end you need to be a hard and smart worker which can speed up the things little bit here.
Of course, to become a professional trader requires experience that can be done by itself to find out the market situation in order to accurately analyze market price movements. although many recommendations were given by others from various sources without the practice we often do, we cannot get what is expected.

You need a lot of experience. Just start and work really hard. I do believe that this video will be very helpful for you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJcG_0vHC1Y
Madara_Uchiha

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:19:48 AM

To be a professional trader you need a lot of training, follow the news and be able to analyze the market of crypto currency.
Maxpips

Activity: 200
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:22:41 PM

To be a professional trader you need to learn technical analysis (which isn't that hard), how to use some technical tools; like support and resistance levels, Fibonacci retracements, indicators etc and how to understand candlestick charts. After you've done that you then need to create or find a trading strategy that tells you when it's a good time to buy and sell Crypto. Don't bother analyzing news or figuring out what affect announcements will have. Nobody knows what the outcome of an announcement/event will be, and even if they do know, there's no way they can determine what affect it will have on the price. So don't bother with news/announcements, just focus on the technical part of trading.   
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:19:43 PM

I want to learn about being professional trader. I want to search and read some articles but I don't know whatelse.
What I read so far is about how to read candlestick. And I learn how to read indicator but I just learn it by myself.
So what articles to read? If you have some suggestion, please share here. I don't ask for the articles to read, I just ask for some clue what to learn
Reading articles and watching some videos is simply not enough, you are going in the right direction but if you really want to learn you need to read several books about the subject and design a strategy that fits your investor profile, do that correctly and surely the profits will follow you but if you fail you are probably going to lose all your money.
dating centre

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:08:21 PM

To be a professional trader you need a lot of training, follow the news and be able to analyze the market of crypto currency.
There are so many things which are too much important for becoming a good trader, but i think that the most important is to have good experience and which you can only get by spending a lot of time in trading.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:58:08 AM

Right - the professionalism comes with an experience. The more you trade, the better understanding of this business mechanism comes to you. You make fewer mistakes, becomes patient, learn how to find good cryptos.
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:01:56 AM

For technical analysis you not need to learn alot of thing about it, just enough a little bit like how to understanding price pattern and candlestick pattern. And other most important  thing to learn is psychology of trading, how to make our self always trading follow the trading plan and how to avoid greedy and not patient. Because actually many trader loss much money in trading cause has bad psychology.

alizalela7

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:14:34 AM

You should learn how to invest before investing, for example, to capture the basics of trading knowledge and take advantage of profitable co-ops so that you can easily make a profit.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:08:19 AM

The man who is professional trader is also a good analyst because without analysis you can't be professional trader.
You need to examine and determine the best opportunity to make high profit, it will only achieved if you predict accurate or precise value for investment.
There are many books available that can help you to know better understanding to techniques and terminology.

Also, you should never be in a hurry when taking any decision to buy or sell your tokens and Bitcoins. Professional should also have a special feeling - he should understand the market trends and find the right cryptos.
candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:35:41 AM

Well, you have to learn technical analysis, which is a very important to be a professional trader. At the same time, you have to continue trading, as you trade you would gain experience gradually.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:10:41 AM

I want to learn about being professional trader. I want to search and read some articles but I don't know whatelse.
What I read so far is about how to read candlestick. And I learn how to read indicator but I just learn it by myself.
So what articles to read? If you have some suggestion, please share here. I don't ask for the articles to read, I just ask for some clue what to learn

I think you learn to be a "professional" trader by experience and by gaining lots of knowledge and know-how on how the trading market works. Reading on reliable sources, watching videos from seasoned traders, and following some market statistics would all be useful means to widen your knowledge that could help a person speed up the process in being more versed with the trade market. By knowing what coins to follow and making trades and investments that would have higher chances of success are, I think, some indicators that you are gaining useful insight on the ventures that is worth following through.

Orville_Brown

Activity: 21
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:38:05 AM

Head over to:

and look for the trading guides sections on both sites. Though I can't promise you that articles listed on both these sites would make you a "professional trader", it would probably be enough information to keep you busy for a while.

And don't forget the "10,000 hour rule". You need good practice, for at least 10,000 hours in order to become an expert or professional. So just because you read a bunch of stuff about technical analysis doesn't make you fully prepared. It does make you more aware of market dynamics, which is very important.

The best thing to keep in mind while trading is how much risk you can handle. Don't over expose yourself to any position. If you start feeling nervous and keep checking the price every 15 minutes, your position is too big. Close half of it and chill out.
Slavyanskiy

Activity: 462
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:39:53 AM

On the Internet, a lot of useful information that is easy to find. To be a professional trader the main thing is to have money and feel the market.
Elmalla

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:41:01 AM

If you want to achieve this goal, then you may need to spend a few years to learn, because the cryptocurrency market does not have mature traders (even if they work in some investment markets for many years), they are for the coin market beginner! You can only achieve this by accumulating experience over a long period of time!
Damn3d

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:52:42 AM

You need to learn how to learn and also you need to learn how to get rid of your emotional plan on the time that you are in the action you need to learn also how to be patient for your profits.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Cybersecurity Penetration Testing
.....on the Ethereum Blockchain......
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ██▌         ▄  ▄▄
        ██▌        █▀ ▄█
        ██▌       █▀ ██
        ███████████ ▀▀
                 ▀██▄
                  ███
                  ▐██
                  ▐██