Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:06:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Red Period but be Patient  (Read 4528 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:03:37 AM

=if you newbie do not get panic , this is normal situation, we have had faced these types dips 2016,2017,2018
This is impossible. Most of the newbies are the ones that are panicking on this situation. You can't tell them that this is just a normal situation, they are aware of the market but they can't take the risk that's too much for them. This is why volatile to them is like a curse and they won't take notice until they get used to it. What's on their minds are the possible profits that they are calculating all of the days that are passing by but they never consider the falls.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Exchge

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:04:22 AM

I also have the same predictions, so indeed if you look at the now flushed red market, who is not worried about seeing the market.
so now my advice is to wait for the right time to sell your crypto balance, but not now.
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 11:09:59 AM

Yeah, patience is the key here. Also, you must be sure that all the coins that you hold have real value. If they don't have something real going on for them, their price might fall even more.

eugenefonts

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:10:27 AM

Dear all

now we are on deep red period. some portfolios may drive in to 70% loss. but do not sell please hodl.

=if you sell during dip period you face great loss,

= this dip is for temporary , market correction on the way

=if you have a big portfolio or small try to Hodl with TUSD.

=if you newbie do not get panic , this is normal situation, we have had faced these types dips 2016,2017,2018

=As per technical analysis normally from highest price 80-90% decrements can be expected

=Believe the block chain tech ,it has a great future

at last i have to say , do not sell your portfolio for loss.  if market grows we have to expect downs , thats normal.  be patient

Why hold??? Alway make plan for your stop loss dont be stupid taking patience because what if your coin didnt go up anymore,what if your coin is shit coin?? What if after 10 years before your coin pump again??see? we value our time thats why im recommending that always plan for your stop loss to avoid deep loss. Waiting is not always applicable so try to find out better way to get out on your loss , dont be so patient !Act and think for your systematic ,strategic solid plan in this case of market crash!
atomicgroup

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:14:30 AM

Dear all

now we are on deep red period. some portfolios may drive in to 70% loss. but do not sell please hodl.

=As per technical analysis normally from highest price 80-90% decrements can be expected

at last i have to say , do not sell your portfolio for loss.  if market grows we have to expect downs , thats normal.  be patient

Yes, I think I agree with you on this and think it is the best thing to do now that the market is at dip. Though if you need to sell to sort some financial needs, you can sell some of your coin and buy them back later but if not, I believe it is a good option to hold.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:40:00 AM

Yeah, patience is the key here. Also, you must be sure that all the coins that you hold have real value. If they don't have something real going on for them, their price might fall even more.
Sad true, if the project/coins that you are holding is not something to be supported, it will surely be dumped continuously, the matter for being patients is
knowing that the assets that you are holding have a back up plan and will still be progressing even in this bloody market, we just need to assess each coins so the value of holding and waiting will have positive outcome.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
luongkaren

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:44:34 AM

People should not sell at this time
. Selling at the moment is a bad idea. Prices are very low for sale
dele4

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:58:40 AM

yes market conditions are very uncertain which of course is very influential on the price of coins in the market crypto. but is not that a risk we will get when investing in crypto? should you already know will menyika risk like this and must be ready to face it. keep thinking positive and do better business so you do not feel too disadvantaged by this. good luck!

███  ████     BAAN►X  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
fempat

Activity: 331
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:05:53 PM

some portfolios may drive in to 70% loss. but do not sell please hodl.

you know if you tell this to a financial expert they will most probably have a heart attack either because of the shock or because they will fall on the floor bursting with laughter.

you are basically telling people to lose almost all their investment and continue losing more and do nothing about it!!! do you honestly think that is a wise choice?

it is no secret that i think altcoins are shitcoins, it is clear from my post history but lets assume they are the best thing in the wold all all of them will be worth $1 million one day. that still won't justify holding them while they are getting dumped and while you are losing something like 70% to 90% of your investment!

you must sell when there is a dump going on to prevent your investment, then invest back at the bottom IF you really think they will rise back up

What you said is very true if we consider the shitcoins flooding the market.  But looking at the very good projects,  have you even considered that there might be some people who are causing the market manipulations because they want to get in?  To sell in such situation would be a great loss  my friend.

Ronni

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:07:17 PM

I agree with you, many people are being affected because of the sudden fall of the market and they are starting to panic because of what is happening. It is really inevitable for us to experience things like these, we will really experience "roller coaster" things like these especially when it comes to value of a certain coin, the key is to be patient at all times and you will succeed.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:09:03 PM

Thanks for your words. They stopped me before to sell my tokens
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 12:12:35 PM

Dear all

I have always said that it is ok and it is good for market to have such corrections, it will let us to be in accumulation phase. Some people are desperate right now but I take this situation as opportunity to buy more cheap alts and BTC. History used to repeat, so I am pretty sure that we will see new ATH quite soon, maybe even in 2018, but in 2019 for sure, just HODL.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
rajurathod18

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:17:12 PM

Big players never loose in the bearish trend and red period. They are just creating FUD so that you exit and they can enter!!. Hold your horeses nothing is happening its very simple manipulation nothing more than that. They are testing our patience and if you loose here means we made them WIN!! I am not here to loose as I know bitcoin is here to stay for month or 2 but for long and very long.... Stay Strong guys...
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:21:44 PM

History does not always repeat itself. We do not know the full picture of the cryptocurrency market. Perhaps now big whales have entered battle with small whales. They have a lot of Fiat and cryptocurrency reserves, so the confrontation can last a very long time. Maybe even more than a year.
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:26:35 PM

I don't support your term that we should hold our funds in Tusd, Tether is somehting that could be fell to zero, as we already know, the Bitfinex team is the one who backs the Tether( Tether is a centralized cryptocurrency that doesn't have any value without bitfinex backing it up), was failed to proof that they really hold the funds to backup all the tether that in circulation, so we can't really be sure that this whole business is completely legit.

If you trust bitcoin for the long run and you really think that this technology could be the trigger to change the world of finance you don't really need to make short term trades in order to be in a profit.
Pumuckel21

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:26:54 PM

I have really no problem with hodling for a longer period of time, du to the fact that i have alreay made a lot of money and i am in the plus. Just waiting for the bottom to refill iota bags

▄█▄▀█████████████▀ ▐
     ▄███▄▀███████████▀ ▐ ▐
    ▄█████▄▀█████████▀ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▄████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
███████████            ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▀████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
    ▀█████▀▄█████████▄ ▐ ▐ ▐
     ▀███▀▄███████████▄ ▐ ▐