Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:47:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Red Period but be Patient  (Read 4528 times)
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:38:14 AM

Current market conditions have made my investment a huge loss. Yes the possibility of me losing more than 70% of my first capital, this is very horrible of course. But I never get a thought to sell on this condition, it will only make me regret having spent money on investing in cryptocurrency. I guess, patiently it also does not have a major effect to stay in cryptocurrency, but believes that cryptocurrency will experience a market bull as in 2017 it is the best way.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gucci belt

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:40:38 AM

Most people who suffer portfolio losses in a long time, may be very happy when the coins they buy have recovered. But I think this will be a lot of mistakes done. If you hold a good coin, and be patient enough at times like this, you should also have the same patience when the market starts back, because that's our true purpose.
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:43:51 AM

Dear all

now we are on deep red period. some portfolios may drive in to 70% loss. but do not sell please hodl.

=if you sell during dip period you face great loss,

= this dip is for temporary , market correction on the way

=if you have a big portfolio or small try to Hodl with TUSD.

=if you newbie do not get panic , this is normal situation, we have had faced these types dips 2016,2017,2018

=As per technical analysis normally from highest price 80-90% decrements can be expected

=Believe the block chain tech ,it has a great future

at last i have to say , do not sell your portfolio for loss.  if market grows we have to expect downs , thats normal.  be patient
its true, but even if this was once experienced by many holders, some of them are still doing the same mistakes again and again.
being patient cant easily applied on a persons personality. its really hard.
bitcoin.beda

Activity: 770
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:45:26 AM

Thanks for these tips,

But for me we should also check our portfolio if the coins you are holding have a development in the future and solid fundamentals, if yes you are safe but if not sell those other coins in case that token will be rallying.

quarkchain.io
KingElrey

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:47:31 AM

being patient equals is too much loss of investment today, seeing hard and bloody dips. its like killing my mind and getting a bad flu. but, reading those inspirational quotes and advises from expert make my feeling calm and productive, and start hoping again!!
Raziel444

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 03:50:40 AM

It's fine it is just normal it will also go back to green. You just have to wait and hold your coins for a while.
Takia

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:53:39 AM

In this situation we do not think negatively. So from that we must be patient in this red period we also have to hold and make sure that we will not go with our emotions, because later on everything will be fine.
rhenz01

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:54:32 AM

Dear all

now we are on deep red period. some portfolios may drive in to 70% loss. but do not sell please hodl.

=if you newbie do not get panic , this is normal situation, we have had faced these types dips 2016,2017,2018

=As per technical analysis normally from highest price 80-90% decrements can be expected

at last i have to say , do not sell your portfolio for loss.  if market grows we have to expect downs , thats normal.  be patient

Yes thats what i always do for now is to be patient because im very sure that in due time market recover and it will make our investment becomes more profitable again as expected by many crypto experts.
ungongbuotan

Activity: 290

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:57:58 AM

Dear all

Thank you for this kind words it does helps a lot specially to those who are about to give up and sell all their holdings. You are right, there is nothing we can do right now but to wait patiently and keep on holding to our precious coins. Don't ever think of selling just because you are afraid that the market won't recover. Trust me things like this have happen countless times already. Just keep your cool and have faith.
rohitkaira

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:03:33 AM

I think this red situations is coming and going very 2nd months panicking lot of people who already invested in during peak of crypto market in Dec-Jan but since Jan 2018 crypto market struggled to return to its peak, Its ok for people who can hold and can also invest during the red dip but its very hard for people who cant hold due various reasons, i personally think people should be careful when investing in crypto market and maintain a balanced portfolio of both stable and highly volatile coins. Patience is the key.
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:09:23 AM

yes, I think for now the thing to do is keep hold of the crypto assets that are owned. because I think if we will sell it it will only get losses only and of course this time is the right time for each user crypto to start investment activities because the current price shows at low point.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:16:08 AM

In fact, the best solution that remains in this situation is to keep the coins in the long run. Perhaps it is worth considering other coins and shift your funds in them, since if you have not invested in coins such as Ethereum or Bitcoin, it is likely that those coins are now much cheaper, and not the fact that they are so much the same will grow.
Azzhan

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:30:50 AM

Blockchain technology and the cryptocurrency market are our future, and what we need to do is hold.
There may be multiple falls on the way to victory, so keep it light.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1232
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:36:37 AM

Dear all

selling immediately is sure to be hurtful for the own feeling of its holder. I know many people with such experienced. its better to become patient than regret those actions in the future.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Glydel1999

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:49:46 PM

In this statement that red period but be patience for me it means that in the hardship that you will encounter in this business you should have a long patience how to deal with it to be able to survive and successful.
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:52:42 PM

I agree with some of your points, patient is important in crypto. Some experienced traders sell their coins when dips happen and buy back at the bottom. I choose to hold as I am not an experienced trader who knows the top and bottom prices.
max fray

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:55:56 PM

now we are on deep red period. some portfolios may drive in to 70% loss.
I always wondered what makes people to sell their portfolios when they have already lost almost everything.
Why can't they just patiently wait? Such a panic selling will not help them to recover losses, but waiting gives a chance to win their money back.

sasisa

Activity: 154
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:58:26 PM

I believe that indeed sell there is no not no sense. Now you can participate in the investment of some coins. But friends, the most difficult thing is to keep patience and not to break. Stay with you
Navneet1120

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:58:50 PM

Yes, I think to be patient is the best thing in this case and wait for the market to rise again so that you can sell the coins with much profit.
Conasse

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Culotte Jaune Officielle

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:08:18 PM

Zencash will surely boom very soon so I am going to panic in the kitchen and sell all my coins. So far I am waiting the super nodes coming

Bouffe ma chatte, pas la planète!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: