Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:54:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Red Period but be Patient  (Read 4528 times)
balfouri

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:59:48 AM

Yes patience is the big thing especially right now that value price was goes down.If right now we got panic I'm very sure we loose our money.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:13:44 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2018, 11:32:21 PM by spike420211

This is not the first and not the last red period in the crypto-currency market. We need to have patience and wait. By the end of the year, the market will recover, and there will be a new falling I think.
Valay9836

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:29:58 PM

The main thing is not to panic . and to differentiate their risks . And then nothing dangerous happens.
tramadols

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:37:11 PM

Dear all

now we are on deep red period. some portfolios may drive in to 70% loss. but do not sell please hodl.

=if you sell during dip period you face great loss,

= this dip is for temporary , market correction on the way

=if you have a big portfolio or small try to Hodl with TUSD.

=if you newbie do not get panic , this is normal situation, we have had faced these types dips 2016,2017,2018

=As per technical analysis normally from highest price 80-90% decrements can be expected

=Believe the block chain tech ,it has a great future

at last i have to say , do not sell your portfolio for loss.  if market grows we have to expect downs , thats normal.  be patient

of course that's a sure thing, if we sell at the moment the loss can not be avoided, in total almost 70% of money evaporated over last investment.
there are several options we can do, as you say. survival mode or buy back with a larger amount, or make a short trade. all that can be done but will greatly require more knowledge of experience.

MOG247

Activity: 223

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:42:57 PM

We are truly in red period, the market is bearish presently which tells that we have to hodl till it becomes normal. Any attempt to sell your coin now might result into losing half or all your investment
aimata27

Activity: 531
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 02:44:05 PM

Dear all

now we are on deep red period. some portfolios may drive in to 70% loss. but do not sell please hodl.

=if you newbie do not get panic , this is normal situation, we have had faced these types dips 2016,2017,2018

=As per technical analysis normally from highest price 80-90% decrements can be expected

at last i have to say , do not sell your portfolio for loss.  if market grows we have to expect downs , thats normal.  be patient

Well yes, volatility is only a normal thing in the crypto market. It can go so down or high at any time. So don't panic when you're seeing the market now being red, just keep calm and be patient. Hold your coins until the price rises up to prevent loss in your investment.
alexhitch20

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:44:54 PM

Just have to hold and wait for the market to turn around. Can't expect it to constantly go up 10% every month. Hopefully it improves soon.
Specctrall

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:47:19 PM

if you haven't sold, and retained their altcoins then you just have to wait when the market will start to grow. because when you sell you will suffer great losses.
jankekek

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:57:18 PM

Most crypto trader are being disappointed when the market's situation is bleeding or in red periods but they don't actually know that it can be a good a good time to invest or buy more altcoins because the prices are lower than their normal prices recently. We must take advantage of those situation where market is bleeding ! Hold our altcoins until the market is back to green so that we can earn profits even if it is a little bit but good enough.
H0USE

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:03:45 PM

See dips and price downfall in this crypto market are normal and you don't need to worry if you are hodling potential alts with you like btc,ETH,LTC,XRP,Waves,EOS as  when bull run hit the market you will get your satisfactory profits with price boost.So being a member of this volatile market you need to be careful and active every time wothout getting panicking.So relax and stay calm and hod your coins.
CrazyJoker

Activity: 689
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:06:08 PM

The market has really fallen very much in its total value, 280 billion dollars. This is its lower level this year. I made a decision to buy the altcoins. but If you look at the picture of the market globally, the market has grown. Let not much, but still grown. I hope that at the moment we have already reached the bottom and will not fall below.
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:10:20 PM

Not every coin is worth holding. You have to understudy all coins you are interested in. Check their background history, look out for their working products, how much have people been able to adopt it. Look through the team as well. Do not just invest and hold, but do that wisely.
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:46:01 PM

It is nice to see someone with a logical point of view on a current difficult situation. Even in this spot, it is important to see the light at the end of the tunnel (even when it might be REAAAALY long). Consciousness is better than being driven by emotions, without any doubt. It is important to face the results of your past choices as even if you have done nothing wrong, you might not be successful as you would like or you are even in a loss (quite common). This is not a reason to give up: life is full of ups and downs and charts are the same. Now it is a great time to develop our thinking, educate us more about particular solutions and take an action that would give us some fruit at the end of the day (hopefully). Not the end of the world, just a new opportunity  Smiley.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
PROdotBITCOIN

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:49:33 PM

At the moment the market is red. Most coins do not grow, but are actively going down. It frightens me a little, because I was counting on the market to start recovering.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
KobbyC

Activity: 361

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:25:29 PM

Why should I sell whiles the market is very down? To me is a very bad idea to do sell whiles the market is in danger. Why not wait for a rise before you sell? And who told you when the market is down it means it cant rise? That is not true, there will always be a rise and fall on cryptos.
spyderbilt

Activity: 320
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:28:20 PM

Why should I sell whiles the market is very down? To me is a very bad idea to do sell whiles the market is in danger. Why not wait for a rise before you sell? And who told you when the market is down it means it cant rise? That is not true, there will always be a rise and fall on cryptos.
I think when the red period like now is the best way to just hold and be patient, maybe this could be one way to avoid huge losses. because the market in some time will move up and show the color green.
OuterTech

Activity: 294

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:31:25 PM

The market is down, and the most important thing is that you should calm down to look at the market and analyze trends to make the most accurate investment decisions. In my experience, being calm and patient will be the key to success with cryptocurrency.

Danisababy

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:47:53 AM

I think that the situation depends on whether we are a trader or holder. For me, for holders like me, I think there would be no problem with it. Just be patient about it and be willing to wait. Just believe that good things will happen sooner.
Greenrace

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:51:30 AM

unstable market conditions make people frustrated but if we are patient with it then we will smile in the end, we do not need to rush in the sale because it will regret if the price rises again and our wallet is empty

herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:54:49 AM

Dear all

If you're investor I believe your post is correct but if you're trader with short/ medium term period cut loss is realistic step. Patience is needed but depend the strategy and market condition, patience also must have limit, if not it will make your money stuck. I'll take your post as good advice because I'm new in crypto world.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: