Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:40:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Red Period but be Patient  (Read 4528 times)
sarfwr

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:30:46 AM

Patience will not hurt anyone. The encrypted money market has resumed its upward trend and a bull market has begun,However, most people haven't found it yet. I think this is the best time to buy.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
pidobir

Activity: 446
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:37:35 AM

We're fed up with the red market. But in the last few days bitcoin has started to grow. I hope that altcoins will soon grow too.

hanadaya

Activity: 294
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:46:27 AM

In my opinion, market conditions are very uncertain, of course very influential on the price of coins in the crypturrancy market. but that is not the risk we will get when investing in cryptocurrancy. Therefore we must be patient in this red period we must also hold and ensure that we will not go with our emotions.
Awan Awan

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:52:07 AM

Dear all

now we are on deep red period. some portfolios may drive in to 70% loss. but do not sell please hodl.

=if you sell during dip period you face great loss,

= this dip is for temporary , market correction on the way

=if you have a big portfolio or small try to Hodl with TUSD.

=if you newbie do not get panic , this is normal situation, we have had faced these types dips 2016,2017,2018

=As per technical analysis normally from highest price 80-90% decrements can be expected

=Believe the block chain tech ,it has a great future

at last i have to say , do not sell your portfolio for loss.  if market grows we have to expect downs , thats normal.  be patient
You are absolutely right about hold. We know the experience in the last years but experience innthe last year will not happen really the same. We could hope the same thing happen and probably will be happen. I have no faith that it will be 100% happen but at least i support this crypto world because of i like this.
beBearKing

Activity: 256
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:52:53 AM

Dear all

now we are on deep red period. some portfolios may drive in to 70% loss. but do not sell please hodl.

=if you newbie do not get panic , this is normal situation, we have had faced these types dips 2016,2017,2018

=As per technical analysis normally from highest price 80-90% decrements can be expected

at last i have to say , do not sell your portfolio for loss.  if market grows we have to expect downs , thats normal.  be patient
patience is tje key inour world of crytpocurremcy, so you sgoupd better to learnbjow to be patient

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
beBearKing

Activity: 256
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:53:31 AM

Dear all

You are absolutely right about hold. We know the experience in the last years but experience innthe last year will not happen really the same. We could hope the same thing happen and probably will be happen. I have no faith that it will be 100% happen but at least i support this crypto world because of i like this.
yes, selling will never splve the problem, manypeopel have regrets abour selling too early, i have heard many stories

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
milada

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:58:12 AM

I think that we have to think positive despite the red period ,the market will be up soon again.So keep calm and try to be patient ,it is not easy but if you believe in the projects that you invested you have to hold and not sell.
zynan

Activity: 392

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 10:59:49 AM

I agree with your opinion let's just hope that everybody will just relax and not get panic easily with this current situation in the market. Patience is the key to success. Let's try to hold our coins as much as we can, I am positive that by December, cryptos will hit the market again and those who hold in the dip will become rich by that time.

╔╦═╦════╣◆ TOPEX.IO - ICO & Bounty for Brand New Cryptocurrency Exchange ◆╠════╦═╦╗
╠╬═╬═══╣with loss compensation and profit  distribution between TPX token holders ╠═══╬═╬╣
╚╩═╩═══╩══╣FACEBOOK ✅ ╠═══╣ TWITTER ✅ ╠═══╣TELEGRAM ✅ ╠══╩═══╩═╩╝
Melit02

Activity: 180

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:03:13 AM

Agree, we should be patient because the comeback of all high prices of token is near now. Regretting is always in the last so hold until the price of it gets high. There is nothing wrong with holding it a little bit longer.
nairb131

Activity: 365

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:06:24 AM

Yes, it is very good to be patient during this bear period because selling at low price will bring more loss but if you hold patiently till the market recover and the price of coin increase, then you can sell and make profit because the price will grow higher than it is now.
quang99

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:06:29 AM

We're fed up with the red market. But in the last few days bitcoin has started to grow. I hope that altcoins will soon grow too.
Yes, bitcoin has grown, but altcoins have not started to grow with him and so far I do not understand when the growth of altcoyins will begin. It is likely that before the autumn they will not move from their place, and some of them will have time to fall even more.

goolesby

Activity: 574

Gistcoin

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:18:56 AM

Yes, I always note that never sell my coins in the red market because it will only lose my money. Of course it is. The crypto market in red means that we must be more patient to hold the coins. Selling the crypto will impact on the decrease of the token rate and the loss of our money.

PonyBoy

Activity: 313

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:46:03 AM

I am adding to my hope those daily news that I see here on forum, that which is accepted in different countries and it is embraced in different companies etc,
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:47:52 AM

I bet that the red period is now over and i saw most of it in the coinmarketcap.com is green. This indicates that there is something good for it and that is something that could be happy for the investors now. Anyway this is not just now because the cycle has already repetitively happen and you should be thankful if you were able to take a part of it.
Gabri

Activity: 856

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:02:41 PM

well, today we can already see a steady rise up, though only bitcoin is going up, and altcoins are rolling down, but we have seen this more than once and soon we are waiting for a correction
acedia

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:04:51 PM

Dear all

at last i have to say , do not sell your portfolio for loss.  if market grows we have to expect downs , thats normal.  be patient

a good topic to support newbies. I would also add:
The market is cyclical, the dump and pump alternate. it's totally normal.
The cycles are decreasing, we will not have to wait more than two years to restore the market.
Now we see the growth of bitcoin. This is to the question of why it is needed in the portfolio. Don't throw all the eggs in one basket with a bunch of alts
Patience Wink
Landakhitam

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:14:00 PM

well, today we can already see a steady rise up, though only bitcoin is going up, and altcoins are rolling down, but we have seen this more than once and soon we are waiting for a correction
But the situation depends on whether we are a trader or holder. For me, for holders like me, I think there will be no problem with it. Be patient about it and willing to wait. Believe that good things will happen faster.
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:22:31 PM

But the situation depends on whether we are a trader or holder. For me, for holders like me, I think there will be no problem with it. Be patient about it and willing to wait. Believe that good things will happen faster.
Already today almost the whole day I observe a 6% increase in the price of Bitcoin. For a long time I wanted to see prices more than 8000 dollars. I think and very much hope that positive trends will continue. After all, all the currency today depends on the price of Bitcoin.
thovig26

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:32:02 PM

Earning a lot of money's key is that patience , patience and patience. You should just buy bitcoin and wait the hit 20k and 3x.You can make easy profit like this.
happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:44:45 PM

Dear all

at last i have to say , do not sell your portfolio for loss.  if market grows we have to expect downs , thats normal.  be patient

a good topic to support newbies. I would also add:
The market is cyclical, the dump and pump alternate. it's totally normal.
The cycles are decreasing, we will not have to wait more than two years to restore the market.
Now we see the growth of bitcoin. This is to the question of why it is needed in the portfolio. Don't throw all the eggs in one basket with a bunch of alts
Patience Wink

This topic is good not only for beginners. People who have long been dealing with crypto currency also need support, especially after such a long period of recession. Many are depressed. And although they believe in crypto, it's still difficult for them to experience a recession. Thanks for the support!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: