Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:28:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Red Period but be Patient  (Read 4537 times)
AlexFF

Activity: 406
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:03:22 PM

Waves today fell well in price, I think that if the price of this coin drops by another 10-15% in relation to Bitcoin, we will be able to see the valuable bottom of the coin!
Tiklohor

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:08:34 PM

if people do not have time to sell at the beginning of the fall of the market that they would not lose their investment, it remains only to keep their coins. sooner or later, the market will grow and prices will return, only in time it can take a couple of years or more and your investment will be frozen for this time.

jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 08:11:02 PM

the period when the crypto currency was red is over. i look at the coinmarketcap analysis and profiles of the tokens and the crypto coins and all i see is green and that means it is more money to be made by investors and potential investors who want to take advantage of the opportunity.

indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 08:15:40 PM

This year is indeed a red period for quite a long time to happen. many are losing patience and even with a sense of disappointment away despite experiencing a loss. for long in this field would certainly feel this condition is reasonable. Indeed lived to wait and hold back but somehow until when is a difficult decision. patience is not enough in these conditions, the need to keep moving and find ways of getting results even though the Red position.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
funtistar

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:04:15 PM

I only hold my tokens or hold those tokens, I think that has a greater future rather than losing it all because of the market being in chaos.
REYVAN

Activity: 260

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:24:35 PM

I prefer my complied because I am going to try to hold in time 6-12 month rather than sell because panic will better withstand in a safe in the wallet While still doing the main work and consider it as a savings.
kwabeedat

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:28:52 PM

It seems the market is now getting back on its track. Ideally, the price of BTC should rise and then the alts a little low, but the metrics changed and they were moving along. It seems we're now facing the reality's reality of last year. Te alts shall also come along. It's a matter of time.
Darkdragonzzz

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:32:56 PM

I hope that the red period ends and soon we will see a green market. Bitcoin goes up, and an alternative coin will soon catch up with him.

░ ▒ █  B e A N K H ~ Digital Immortality crowdsale  █ ▒ ░
▷▷  PUBLIC PRESALE starts JUNE 15  ~ Airdrop Campaign Running Now ◁◁
Website | Telegram Group | Telegram Chat | Facebook | Twitter
pedpedped

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 09:35:05 PM

I think for now the market is getting better, though we started rough this year but I've always been positive about it because I'm sure as long as the project is genuine and good there will always be hope of rise someday. Let's be patient and watchful.
thanhtuxsky

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:35:58 AM

patience is the key to successful trading and investment, especially now, when the situation in the cryptocurrency market is not very stable, the only thing we need right now is patience.
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:04:35 AM

There is nothing more that can be done during this period of time., when the market is red the value of the coins are so low that selling them is just a waste of investment a you will have to let them go cheaply  which is not the plan, we are not here to make losses at all, The plan is to make the most out of the crypto market therefore hold on to those coins as much as you possibly can and weight for the right time to sell

alfimanis

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:19:49 AM

yes you are right about having to wait and also keep the coins held longer, and the proof now is that the market has begun to improve, almost all of the coins on the market experience a fairly high increase and this situation has begun a few days ago, maybe this is the market recovery after the last few months the market has experienced a very drastic price decline, with the current market situation probably holding the coin a little more relieved because of the possibility of getting smaller losses
argus312

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:55:45 AM

All have - and need a little patience and everything will work out and the market goes up, you only need a little time!
Yowlahe

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:59:20 AM

Obviously, we have to pause and be tolerant, a similar circumstance was in a year ago when BTC had become in particular and all altcoins have dumped genuinely. From that point onward, they have ascended in cost in particular.
4garret

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:06:20 AM

yes right, although now it's all red we still have to be cheerful, do not panic, do not be sad or worried. everything will be fine, and will soon improve. the green market is waiting for us next month.
giancarlo01

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:57:42 AM

Dear all

now we are on deep red period. some portfolios may drive in to 70% loss. but do not sell please hodl.

=if you sell during dip period you face great loss,

= this dip is for temporary , market correction on the way

=if you have a big portfolio or small try to Hodl with TUSD.

=if you newbie do not get panic , this is normal situation, we have had faced these types dips 2016,2017,2018

=As per technical analysis normally from highest price 80-90% decrements can be expected

=Believe the block chain tech ,it has a great future

at last i have to say , do not sell your portfolio for loss.  if market grows we have to expect downs , thats normal.  be patient

a good topic, i have invested and now market is red. But i'm not selling off that loss, i'M hoping the market  turns out to be a good one in future, Like i used to tell me friends, "Nobody knows when'. I'm bullish about the market
lawalganiyu

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 11:07:13 AM

Yes it is red period but let be patient because green period is near
It can always go on like this and I know for sure that green period is near pls let us have hope and be patient
wulian18

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:14:46 AM

The problem now is that digital currencies tend to fall a lot, but the rise is very slow, which is not proportional. So it will cause many people to lose confidence and continue to hold on, this is the test.
niky

Activity: 218

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:34:20 AM

Patience is highly required by us now that the market is red. We do not need to worry but rather we should keep our hope alive. This period of dip in market situation will soon be over and we will have a cause to smile. This is not a good time to sell whatever coins or tokens we have in our portfolio so that we won't experience great loss. Let us patiently hold as we look forward to a great pump in market price soonest. We should not be wearied to continue with crypto business. Our desired profit can still be realized if and only if we can be patient and hopeful.
kkerrex

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:45:04 AM

While it is difficult to say something. the market rises within a week or even two by 10%, and then there is some negative news that some stock exchange has something stolen and in one day the market falls by the same 10%. But still the potential of the crypto market is huge and I hope for the best
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: