Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:15:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Red Period but be Patient  (Read 4528 times)
Leftneck

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:52:36 AM

indeed such circumstances make people panic and instantly sell it just like that, without considering it first.
so they incur losses. do not assume if the price goes down it will decrease.
just be patient and wait to go back up. do not panic
just enjoy the moment

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
fortnite

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:56:11 AM

Everyone must be patient , just don't hurry because if hurry up , later you can be regret about not having patient , so wait this red period pass , after maybe we are going to see green period or white period , who know!!!?? Grin
James678

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:03:28 PM

at the moment the market is very unstable, and you do not know what to expect, all the coins have fallen down and so far nothing has changed, but everyone is waiting for the increase in the near future. Domination Bitcoin is already above 47%. I think that such a trend can last up to 55%. And this of course will lead to a strong drop in prices for the altcoins
znakistu

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:04:02 PM

I fully agree with you and I am sure that I am not holding my investment portfolio in vain. I think we'll be able to see some major growth in a couple of months.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
MichleDow

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:06:58 PM

Dear all

now we are on deep red period. some portfolios may drive in to 70% loss. but do not sell please hodl.

=if you sell during dip period you face great loss,

= this dip is for temporary , market correction on the way

=if you have a big portfolio or small try to Hodl with TUSD.

=if you newbie do not get panic , this is normal situation, we have had faced these types dips 2016,2017,2018

=As per technical analysis normally from highest price 80-90% decrements can be expected

=Believe the block chain tech ,it has a great future

at last i have to say , do not sell your portfolio for loss.  if market grows we have to expect downs , thats normal.  be patient

I agree with you. It seems to me that now such a situation that it is better to just close the laptop for several months, it will be more profitable. I have friends who are now sitting at a loss and are constantly nervous, just to such people I advise you to take a break from the market and take care of yourself. The market will not die, you just need to wait Wink
Jateng

Activity: 1290
Merit: 148

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:09:17 PM

Dear all

now we are on deep red period. some portfolios may drive in to 70% loss. but do not sell please hodl.

=if you newbie do not get panic , this is normal situation, we have had faced these types dips 2016,2017,2018

=As per technical analysis normally from highest price 80-90% decrements can be expected

at last i have to say , do not sell your portfolio for loss.  if market grows we have to expect downs , thats normal.  be patient

That is probably the best thing to do "Hodl" and be patient. Patience is the key to success. I am always remembering that and keep in my mind. Thank you for sharing this. I know newbies will find it very helpful. I just really hope they follow it. Just ignore the red market. Yes market will recover but its process is not always fast.

AzureDragon

Activity: 244
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:14:20 PM

I'm not sure that we should hold our cryptos. Short-term trading is rather profitable during "red period". But I'm worried by the stagnation at cryptomarket. That's why some trading prediction are not correct.
It is necessary to keep ears open.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:17:23 PM

This happen to me many time holding is very risky. But just be patient and believe to your holding because it will be green soon. So that in the end you will be the one who will be affected by holding good token.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:18:08 PM

at the moment the market is very unstable, and you do not know what to expect, all the coins have fallen down and so far nothing has changed, but everyone is waiting for the increase in the near future. Domination Bitcoin is already above 47%. I think that such a trend can last up to 55%. And this of course will lead to a strong drop in prices for the altcoins
It's needed to have a good assessment before making any moves, alts community is suffering because of those panic sellers who loves cashing out their earnings while bitcoin is rising, the more selling occurred the more downfall to happen but if holders will keep their coins and bother not while the market
still at red, time will come for those top coins to bounce back and bring decent earnings, better to find those good projects while we are still in the downfall
seasons for alts investment.
boroda074

Activity: 168

ONe Social Network

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:18:12 PM

Of course, one has to wait for, because if we start to panic from this we will not be better, and on the contrary, we will only provoke us to rash actions!

o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 12:28:02 PM

Right now the crypto market is quite variable. So without panic, we have to keep holding all the tokens in our possession. Continuation of the increase in the price of bitcoin will increase the price of all tokens. So we should be patient and keep on waiting.
Freddy63

Activity: 434

SESSIA

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:32:59 PM

It's normal that now everyone is running into bitcoin. In turbulent times, people choose the most stable assets. As soon as the market starts to sharply go up, then again, investments in altcoins will begin. calmness is the way to success. but really the market looks very strange

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
Yara1996

Activity: 158

ONe Social Network

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:50:08 PM

The red period always checks people how much they are patient, because it's really hard when you put the money and see how the price falls even lower so you have to endure!

JCO05

Activity: 429

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:57:06 PM

Dear all

at last i have to say , do not sell your portfolio for loss.  if market grows we have to expect downs , thats normal.  be patient
Patience indeed is essential. The market value have increased recently and it simply proves that the market would always have a chance to increase despite of the continuous downfall in the market. Surely, those who sold their holdings would regret seeing the current situation which is a hope for the holders.

ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:02:00 PM

Dear all

I agree all. I also want to add another important point. To choose the right altcoins. İf the project and the team is strong and solid you can HODL. But if you have some big question mark on your head just sell it and buy a cheap promising coin or token. Most of them is %80 lower than their all time high
Chicksteen

Activity: 200

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:06:01 PM

This happen to me many time holding is very risky. But just be patient and believe to your holding because it will be green soon. So that in the end you will be the one who will be affected by holding good token.
Holding can help you to gain good profit when green period come and won't make you regret for not waiting for it and rather invest more amount during red to add volume of your holding for the coin that has potential to grow along the market.
suzanogbomo

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 01:06:45 PM

The red days can only linger for a while, but finally the green days are returning and the market is fast recovering from the long periods of red days
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:06:49 PM

All right now, we have to be patient to wait for price increases from each token or the assets of those who are on cryptocurrency. now the market including there is still a lot of potential to be able to re-experience correction
Mishael

Activity: 237

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:16:38 PM

All that there is a time, and must be good at analyzing and predicting market conditions. Your suggestion is good and useful, so this will be a knowledge for beginners. Patience and wisdom are always used to plunge in the world of crypto.
insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 01:20:24 PM

we just touched deep and here is time for sky rocket!
After 7 months of market decrease it ought to recover! there is no way to decrease more!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: