Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:29:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Red Period but be Patient  (Read 4537 times)
goodfortune2018

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:24:03 PM

Dear all

now we are on deep red period. some portfolios may drive in to 70% loss. but do not sell please hodl.

=if you sell during dip period you face great loss,

= this dip is for temporary , market correction on the way

=if you have a big portfolio or small try to Hodl with TUSD.

=if you newbie do not get panic , this is normal situation, we have had faced these types dips 2016,2017,2018

=As per technical analysis normally from highest price 80-90% decrements can be expected

=Believe the block chain tech ,it has a great future

at last i have to say , do not sell your portfolio for loss.  if market grows we have to expect downs , thats normal.  be patient

thanks for a very knowledgeable idea that i believe can really help a lot of people currently experience big losses due to wrong choice of investment and just hope that some people will keep this as a mirror to be careful in doing investment.
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:51:23 PM

Bitcoin won't double your money in short term, all money is in BTC now.

Once it's stable all money will flow in alts as they are oversold.

So if you hold alts now, DO NO TOUCH, even if they are bleeding, they'll rise soon.
deean_3one

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:25:52 PM

Red doesn't mean to die. We just need to be patient and hold it until the price goes up. As long as we haven't sold it, we have completely lost. So be patient and don't panic.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
ajdaj

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:28:12 PM

Red doesn't mean to die. We just need to be patient and hold it until the price goes up. As long as we haven't sold it, we have completely lost. So be patient and don't panic.
The fact is that there is nothing to panic about. Already everything happened and we saw the bottom of the crypto-currency market. Now you can only wait when everything starts to update and go up. To date, Bitcoin already shows some positive growth trend.
BTCballa

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:05:03 PM

As we all remember, patience is the key here, lol. You need to remind yourself everyday, that the market of cryptocurrency is having a great bright and expensive future, and it is yet to come very soon.
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:55:24 PM

Sometimes, there are some coins you need to sell at some points. If you hold you may run at loss. There are some coins you need to sell and buy back the deep. Although, you can't do this without studying the nature of the coin or project, else you might also blame yourself for selling too early.
oladejiremi10

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:41:04 PM

During that period most who don't have patience run into losses because they can hold and wait until the market gets to normal and during this time all you need is to invest and wait until the market favors you and it doesn't favor you then you hold till everything comes back to normal.
Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:42:55 PM

dont you think that it is not correction of the market?? it so so long for correction. I afraid to think that people withdraw cryptocurrency to fiat OR too much ETH and BTC already issued
MOG247

Activity: 223

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:45:04 PM

Red period is fading out and the green period is taking over the market. Bitcoin is rising, let's rejoice and I hope it rise to its peak
Roklepj

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:18:58 AM

unsteady economic situations make individuals baffled yet in the event that we are quiet with it then we will grin at last, we don't have to surge in the deal since it will lament if the value rises again and our wallet is unfilled
Remix00525

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:47:04 AM

Well, I too have same opinion with this. Since the market is in red at the moment, it is better to keep on observing it before doing anything. I believe that there will be a time that the market will go in green. It is good to be patient for now. There is a right time for everything so it is good to wait. Just keep on believing.
Zack Lee

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:53:05 AM

Yes be positive, dip is always there dont be over act and sellling at this point just by thingking crypto will die. In this situation we dont be so negative. Think what to do in this situation. Very clear what market telling to us, selling will make losses so keep on holding. Believe to world community to rise the crypto again before 2019
Yes now it is in a state of red than from now on I advise you to be patient and wait for altcoin prices and the market back stable because there are many people  who have been waiting for market prices stabilized and can benefit by the circumstances all red

Btcepenbob

Activity: 161

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:54:59 AM

Dear all

now we are on deep red period. some portfolios may drive in to 70% loss. but do not sell please hodl.

=if you newbie do not get panic , this is normal situation, we have had faced these types dips 2016,2017,2018

=As per technical analysis normally from highest price 80-90% decrements can be expected

at last i have to say , do not sell your portfolio for loss.  if market grows we have to expect downs , thats normal.  be patient

Yes, I exactly agree. For what I observe many people will start to panic especially in bearish trend they are selling their coins to cut off losses. I think this is a bad habit that is needed to be change.
taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:06:14 AM

Dear all

If you are here for a long term you are going to hodl and just let go of those that you are sure of going to take off, if you are a short term profit seeker, you will sell almost all of your coins if you see there's already a profit so it's really up to what kind of investors you really are.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:18:17 AM

we just touched deep and here is time for sky rocket!
After 7 months of market decrease it ought to recover! there is no way to decrease more!
I think there is still a price decline even though the upward trend has already occurred. as yesterday the price also declined. but it only lasted for a while. so you do not have to be afraid when the price becomes red again. because it will be temporary. after that the price goes back up
Gerandoong

Activity: 165

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:40:14 AM

Dear all

at last i have to say , do not sell your portfolio for loss.  if market grows we have to expect downs , thats normal.  be patient

That is probably the best thing to do "Hodl" and be patient. Patience is the key to success. I am always remembering that and keep in my mind. Thank you for sharing this. I know newbies will find it very helpful. I just really hope they follow it. Just ignore the red market. Yes market will recover but its process is not always fast.

I like your opinion. now is the right time to hold the coins in the long run. the market is still red and still unstable as before and still fluctuates frequently. so be patient waiting for the market to rise. because it is very confident if Crypto market will recover.
danice15

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:25:44 AM

Thats true.Being in a red days and green days is definitely a common in cryptocurrency.Its not stable.Its volatile so its natural for the market to go up or go down.Thats why you need to be calm and be patient and for the right time.
drixty

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:48:01 AM

Well said. I agree patience is very important once you involved in crypto. Hodling is worthy in time so keep up and always think on the positive side.
MiF

Activity: 1400
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:52:33 AM

Thats true.Being in a red days and green days is definitely a common in cryptocurrency.Its not stable.Its volatile so its natural for the market to go up or go down.Thats why you need to be calm and be patient and for the right time.

Exactly, we should have a great patience on holding our coins, since the market is volatile and no one can predict on when do stability occur. Green days and red days is a phenomenal happen in crypto world and frequently existing. Be sensible on choosing a best coin which prefer for long term investment and gain enormous profits when bull run occur.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:53:04 AM

It's hard to stay calm when the market falls very much. But in such falls strong projects will survive. And all scam will disappear. so I'm afraid to sell at a loss, although many advise so. Embarrassed

Me too, i cant stay calm if the altcoins hits the lowest price in the market, but i always think possitive, i always stick into my mind that crypto market  will recover anytime soon so what will we do is to hold all of our holdings and wait the market recovery.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: