Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:56:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Red Period but be Patient  (Read 4528 times)
nanajiana

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:50:52 PM

the condition of the market lately is indeed being a crisis, where the dominant coins are red, of course, this requires extra patience that we are not mistaken in taking the decision. so finally at a loss.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:55:25 PM

Its been a long while that the cryptocurrency market is in the red. I was hoping that the correction was going to happend during the second quarter of the year just like the previous year but it didnt happend. I am still positive that the fourth quarter would bring great news to the crypto world.
Vladique

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 03:19:29 PM

Now you need to be neat in the market especially to those who are engaged in bounty. Since after the release of coins on the stock exchange the price is unrealistic going down. If previously worked on the strategy HODL, now it is better to sell some coins at once
travelhelperio

Activity: 56

Helper

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:31:34 PM

Dear all

now we are on deep red period. some portfolios may drive in to 70% loss. but do not sell please hodl.

=if you sell during dip period you face great loss,

= this dip is for temporary , market correction on the way

=if you have a big portfolio or small try to Hodl with TUSD.

=if you newbie do not get panic , this is normal situation, we have had faced these types dips 2016,2017,2018

=As per technical analysis normally from highest price 80-90% decrements can be expected

=Believe the block chain tech ,it has a great future

at last i have to say , do not sell your portfolio for loss.  if market grows we have to expect downs , thats normal.  be patient
I am fully agree with you this is only way to recover the crypto market in near future,Educate new arrivals in the crypto community and don't create a panic "scam is every where", so many good concepts are in the market, appreciate & support  them.Hold and Hold with patience.

● Travel Helper ●
▰▰▰▰ Freelancer platform for Travelers ▰▰▰▰
● https://www.travelhelper.io/  ●
Kat_messy

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:41:01 AM

I completely agree. Never ever sell your cryptocurrency portfolio, when the market is down. Cryptocurrency isn't stocks. They will not be going bankrupt if we talk about top 20 coins.
bitcoinpeople2

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:54:26 PM

The season is not one that is fun to anyone at the moment. I know that a lot of persons are already frustrated with the market trends, and cannot wait for all of these to be over. let's be more patient please, I trust that all of these will be over in due time, and the blood on our streets will be replaced with some greens, just believe.
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:58:29 PM

Cryptocurrency trading and investment can very much improve your financial life and if something has a very direct impact on your finance, you should take such thing very seriously. You will have to do what necessary to be successful. Patience and ability to hold is some of the attributes that will ensure your success with cryptocurrency!

It can improve your life level as easy as it can aggravate it. Sometimes people don't count correctly how long they can hold their assets without cashing out. Current red market is kinda test of strength. Or patience Smiley

really true with the current market situation it can be said as a test for all of us so that we can always be patient until we wait for the market to return to green and continue to rise in the price of the coin
Merit888

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:22:43 PM

Cryptocurrency trading and investment can very much improve your financial life and if something has a very direct impact on your finance, you should take such thing very seriously. You will have to do what necessary to be successful. Patience and ability to hold is some of the attributes that will ensure your success with cryptocurrency!

It can improve your life level as easy as it can aggravate it. Sometimes people don't count correctly how long they can hold their assets without cashing out. Current red market is kinda test of strength. Or patience Smiley

really true with the current market situation it can be said as a test for all of us so that we can always be patient until we wait for the market to return to green and continue to rise in the price of the coin

Absolutely patient is the most important thing to face the condition in the cryptocurrency's market because it is too hard to predict the situation in the market that sometimes the coin's price decrease or sometimes it will be increase. When we face the red zone, don't panic and sell all the coins directly but we must positive thingking that the price will be better again and be patient wait until the price increase again to earn many profits. be patient is really important because the value of cyptocurrency isn't stable but always fluctuative, so be carefull with investation in the coins.
Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:33:22 PM

Yes we can say it is red time of market. but we should not over react this situation. dip is also a part of the market. so be think positive.
kambaralikhan

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:39:58 PM

Yes i agree with you. These dips are temporary. Best thing in dip is you can invest in cryptocurrecies at low prices. Dip provides you opportunity also to buy your favorite cryptocurrencies at low prices. Just hold and buy more during RED.

derigop

Activity: 200

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:45:14 PM

Right now the market is extremely insecure, and you don't recognize what's in store, every one of the coins have tumbled down thus far nothing has changed, however everybody is sitting tight for the expansion sooner rather than later. Mastery Bitcoin is as of now over 47%. I feel that such a pattern can last up to 55%. What's more, this obviously will prompt a solid drop in costs for the altcoins
tredingaltec

Activity: 770

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 02:47:01 PM

still believing in cryptocurrency the value will soon rise at least in the coming year
terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:49:26 PM

There are other options? I think that there are only two options that come to mind, it's just to sell all your tokens and just go to a normal life, but there is another option that scares today, but still you also keep tokens.

cpk02

Activity: 233

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:50:36 PM

I think patient is the main key to success in crypto world. we need to be patient in every situation. whole market is down but if you think positively it is the best time to buy.
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:53:11 PM

You recommend to hold USDT but I do not think that is the best thing what you can do now. There are many theories that Tether is not backed so I will be very careful to hold this coin.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
Coingram

Activity: 295

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:56:36 PM

Im looking forward to see fast rise closer to january. Im not scared of current price, thinking positive and buying more) Hope to see ETH back to 1000$
s0beit

Activity: 556

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:57:00 PM

Dear all

now we are on deep red period. some portfolios may drive in to 70% loss. but do not sell please hodl.

=if you sell during dip period you face great loss,

= this dip is for temporary , market correction on the way

=if you have a big portfolio or small try to Hodl with TUSD.

=if you newbie do not get panic , this is normal situation, we have had faced these types dips 2016,2017,2018

=As per technical analysis normally from highest price 80-90% decrements can be expected

=Believe the block chain tech ,it has a great future

at last i have to say , do not sell your portfolio for loss.  if market grows we have to expect downs , thats normal.  be patient

I agree that the market is really in dip but I believe that it isn't a reason enough for us to give up. However, we could still do something by being patient. We can't control the market situation but we can cope up with the possible changes.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:03:02 PM

Yes, HODLing, do dollar cost averaging and being patient are the keys to win this red period and to profit in the cryptocurrency space. Because I believe that the market is in cycle so after any bear market comes the bull market.
Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 03:07:40 PM

One of the things every investor must know before investing is that there are periods when the market will go red (the bear market) and periods when the market will go full green (the bull market). Of course, every investor wants the bull market but there is no need to panic sell during bear market times. Just stay calm and be patient as the market recovers. You can also buy more valuable coins at cheap prices during the bear market.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
RomertL

Activity: 470

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:08:52 PM

I am trying do not sell my bitcoins. But it is difficult because I live for this money. So I sell only if it is needed and trying do not spend a lot.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████▀
░░░░░░░▄████░░████████▀
░░▄█████████████████▀
░░░████████████████▀
░░░░██████████████▀
░░░░░██████░░█████▀
░░░░░░██████████▀
░░░░░░░████████▀
░░░░░░░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░░░░░░░█▀

▄████████████▀▀█▄
████▀▀▀▀▀░░░▄ ░██
██▄░░░░░░░▄▀░░███
████▄░░░▄▀░░░████
██████▄█░░░░█████
████████░▄░██████
▀███████████████▀
▄████▀▀▀█▀▀▀████▄
████░▄▀▀▀▀▀▄░████
██▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
█▀░░░█▀█░█▀█░░░▀█
█░░░░▀▀▀░▀▀▀░░░░█
█▄░░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░░██
▀██▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██▀

▄█▀███████▀▀████▄
██░░▀███▀░░░░▀▄██
███░░░░▀░░░░░░▄██
████░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████▄░░░░░░░░▄██
██▄░░░░░░░░░▄████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████▀░▀▀▀▀░▀████
████░░░░░░░░░░███
████▄░░░░░░░░▄███
█▀████▄▄░░▄▄█████
██▄▀▀▀▀░░░░██████
▀██████▄▄▄▄█████▀

▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██░██
██░▄███████▄░█░██
██░█▄▄▄▄▄███░█░██
██░▀███████▀░████
███▄▄░░░▄▄▄▄█████
▀█████▄█████████▀

▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
███▀░▄▀█▀██▄░▀███
██░▄█▀░▀░▀▀██▄░██
██░███░▀▀▀ ▀██░██
██░███░████░██░██
██▄░█▄░▄░▄▄▄▀░▄██
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: