Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:11:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Red Period but be Patient  (Read 4537 times)
pk lurah

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:30:40 PM

If we are a beginner is better don't panic and keep investing. The price of the coin now is having a bad period. Trading requires patience so you don't panic and then easy to sell coins at low prices. You have to believe that the price of coins will soon recover.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 10:31:30 PM

This is just a temporary price drop so you have to be patient. Crypto trade requires patience because if you don't have the patience and ease the panic will make you lose. You better be patient and wait until the coin back up again. But you must be sure that the BTC soon will also rise so it is able to affect all Altcoin to grow.

Yes, I totally agree with you. The keys to stay in this industry are patience and calm. If we feel panic when the price decrease then sells our token, then we will get a regret in the future. As you say "This is just a temporary price drop so you have to be patient", so let's just wait for the increasing price of it.
binghope

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:43:36 PM

The current market is constantly falling, the value of the coin drops very cheaply, one that is red covering the market, thus making investors frustrated, individuals holding large amounts of coins. now has a lot of losses
rosebrand

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:00:14 PM

The current market is constantly falling, the value of the coin drops very cheaply, one that is red covering the market, thus making investors frustrated, individuals holding large amounts of coins. now has a lot of losses

It is undeniable that for now the market movements continue to fluctuate and experience a very deep fall and there is only a slight increase for a short time.
frustration is certain and reasonable in my opinion, but maybe for investors who have just started to join in Crypto, the market will still be able to recover soon, it should be calm.

as long as we don't sell coins during the current situation, I don't think I have lost because there is still a chance to return the capital or get a profit if we want to hold on and wait for the market to recover for prices to continue to rise again.

Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:11:41 PM

It is undeniable that for now the market movements continue to fluctuate and experience a very deep fall and there is only a slight increase for a short time.
frustration is certain and reasonable in my opinion, but maybe for investors who have just started to join in Crypto, the market will still be able to recover soon, it should be calm.

as long as we don't sell coins during the current situation, I don't think I have lost because there is still a chance to return the capital or get a profit if we want to hold on and wait for the market to recover for prices to continue to rise again.
I do believe in blockchain technology, in what I do not believe is in the speculative market that has turned cryptocurrencies into mere pyramid schemes where investors are worrying more about profits than to promote the intensive use of this technology in their lives. Therefore, I do not see it necessary to suggest patience. It is likely that the large volumes of capital expected never enter the market, and we must learn to live in market conditions much less volatile than those observed so far.
Tirdok

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:15:49 PM

I agree that the market can not constantly grow and there will always be such periods of market decline as now, and we must take this into account when investing in cryptocurrency.
hermae

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:42:41 AM

You have said it all, selling off will only make you loose at the end of the day. So why not hold now and if possible buy more altcoin and keep to sell when things get back to normal. I believe things will not forever be like this, the situation is just for a while and it won't last long before we start jubilating again. Hold and now sell.

It is very frustrating to see that the coins I am holding for a while now have their prices fluctuate. But I dont agree on selling it this time because I would experience more losses. I will just wait and hold these until the market calms down. Patience is needed during these difficult times in the cryptocurrency world.
mh6e

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:51:22 AM

Dear all

now we are on deep red period. some portfolios may drive in to 70% loss. but do not sell please hodl.

=if you sell during dip period you face great loss,

= this dip is for temporary , market correction on the way

=if you have a big portfolio or small try to Hodl with TUSD.

=if you newbie do not get panic , this is normal situation, we have had faced these types dips 2016,2017,2018

=As per technical analysis normally from highest price 80-90% decrements can be expected

=Believe the block chain tech ,it has a great future

at last i have to say , do not sell your portfolio for loss.  if market grows we have to expect downs , thats normal.  be patient

This is the time to test how long your patience will be. I also I agree with you loosing about 50-70 percent of your money, then its not wise idea to sell the remaining coin you have now. Otherwise hold it and wait for the market to rise up again,so that you can recover your losses and even gain more.
elosi

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:00:30 AM

some portfolios may drive in to 70% loss. but do not sell please hodl.

you know if you tell this to a financial expert they will most probably have a heart attack either because of the shock or because they will fall on the floor bursting with laughter.

you are basically telling people to lose almost all their investment and continue losing more and do nothing about it!!! do you honestly think that is a wise choice?

it is no secret that i think altcoins are shitcoins, it is clear from my post history but lets assume they are the best thing in the wold all all of them will be worth $1 million one day. that still won't justify holding them while they are getting dumped and while you are losing something like 70% to 90% of your investment!

you must sell when there is a dump going on to prevent your investment, then invest back at the bottom IF you really think they will rise back up
you spoke like a Legendary member, this is what I have come to realize lately, I was thinking holding is the best, but what's the point holding and fold your arms and watch your investment go dip down, I have come realize that it is better to sell of when price are going down and buy back at the bottom, which will make you get more tokens and if the price went up, you will be in a massive gain,
mkn2030

Activity: 148

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:03:56 AM

Yes, investment in the encryption market must be patience, because the encryption market itself is a long-term investment market, and this year's encryption market is very bad, the price of cryptocurrency falls very seriously, we need more patience.
quuyt4

Activity: 165

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:15:01 AM

I have invested in a lot of cryptocurrencies in this year's encryption market, and I think cryptocurrencies will rise even higher in this year's market. But the fact is not, I lost a lot in this year's encryption market, and now I can only maintain enough patience and continue to wait.
Vendetta666

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:09:24 AM

Be patient for a moment to get good. Although the market is red and apprehensive, there is still a good chance for prices to rise.
This is a momentary test that must be passed without insignificant panic. All will be good again.

I agree, if you can wait more time, you will still earn profit, be patient. It is the most powerful thing to do now that th market is red. We can see the green light soon, just wait some time.
notesico

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:10:07 AM

the condition of the market lately is indeed being a crisis, where the dominant coins are red, of course, this requires extra patience that we are not mistaken in taking the decision. so finally at a loss.
Leenwar

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:12:00 AM

I think I'm going to take a break from watching crypto for a few months and come back in the new year, when I suspect we'll finally be seeing an upward trend, whatever the volatility.
oOVVVVVVVOo

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:16:55 AM

I think I'm going to take a break from watching crypto for a few months and come back in the new year, when I suspect we'll finally be seeing an upward trend, whatever the volatility.
My thoughts are the same. If you do not have a top 10, then you can expect profit for a long time and a year and two years and maybe even more
hondahitomi

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 10:22:32 AM

I think this is still reasonable ... because from the beginning I learned what blockchain is. and indeed investing in the field is very silent in the future.
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:42:49 PM

It's hard to stay calm when the market falls very much. But in such falls strong projects will survive. And all scam will disappear. so I'm afraid to sell at a loss, although many advise so. Embarrassed

It is not, well it depends on how mentally strong you are, because if you know that it is only for temporary then why bother panicking right? Probably you are just new in Trading that is why you are having a hard time calming yourself whenever there is a dip happening in the market. I could not blame you for that, I guess that is normal because you are only afraid that you have lost your profits already, but you'll get use to it, trust me.

Time will come that you'll just ignore when the market is on the bearish trend because you know what to do, you know the drill.
white_star

Activity: 165
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:50:33 PM

Everything is correct. After strong growth surely follows strong falling, it is natural. On it we need to have patience. Falling will surely stop and there will be a new wave of growth of the price.
Yes, I believe patient is the best way to gain good moneys while it was on red market there's no need for us to be greedy selling coin . As far as it determines that's no improvements we must learned to wait for a long time until it achieve our targets.

AFROCHAIN - The First Decentralized Blockchain for Africa
Revolusi Ecosystem For Seamless Crypto and Investments
Stella27

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:07:27 PM

Yes just be patient and wait a little more. The market maybe red this time but im sure it will bounce back just lile last year. Lets hope that this pattern will continue up to this last quarter of the hear.
vandeam

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:29:20 PM

Now is the very bad period but we need to think about the good and don’t sell our tokens. The next big event about the cryptocurrency will be on the 30th of September and I hope for good news.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: