Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:28:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Red Period but be Patient  (Read 4528 times)
ziggy21

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:19:26 PM

I do not panic in this period of cryptocurrency market because of a lot of reasons. The market condition looks like the work of some people who are capable of manipulating news and media in order to drive down the price of cryptocurrencies. Thw bear market will soon be over and those who held their own and did not panic will be the ones to benefit fully from a different market..anyone who Sells now will be doing so at a loss.
TCTDev

Activity: 574
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:24:06 PM

I'm tired of the fact that the market is constantly red. I want to see a good growth of the entire crypto currency market. I hope that I will see it in a few months.
kenmobility

Activity: 142

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:32:36 PM

as for me now, selling is not even advisable, even if you sell what you will realize will piss you off for tokens you worked so hard to get
utlptc

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

DeepOnion, a new dream.

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:39:09 PM

some portfolios may drive in to 70% loss. but do not sell please hodl.
To be honest, I have lost my 90% of the total portfolio which is really frustrated. I don't afford to invest anymore. However, I am still not panicked. I know, a good time will come over the span of time. We need to wait couple of more months.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Dreamace7

Activity: 126

: ”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:39:27 PM

Patience is not always the key timing is more important, not all coins would survive the bearish trend and rise in a favourable market.
Try flipping your coins and switching to more established currencies. When the market goes bad. Hodling is not always the solution.  

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
Kseniya17

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 07:26:03 PM

I'm tired of the fact that the market is constantly red. I want to see a good growth of the entire crypto currency market. I hope that I will see it in a few months.
Probably everyone was tired of the red market, everyone was talking about the autumn, now everything is hoping for the winter, patience and endurance for many are not enough.
Classroom404

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:30:29 PM

Yes the current period in the cryptocurrency world is very red this is as a result of this bad bearish market conditions prices are really not encouraging I think it will be better soon
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:34:22 PM

Market started to be manipulated before last bull run in December 2017. They were testing the reaction of the market. Right now you know the continues of the story. Bad story of the 2018
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:42:12 PM

HODLING without justification will lead you nowhere, in fact it will lead to a huge loss. It depends what coins are you holding.
If you hold shitcoins without any value then you will be in a problem if holding during a declining market as they can go to near to
zero and not ever recover.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:52:07 PM

Yeah! Me too i just hope after few months the market is now recover in a gradual increase and taking up to the last month of this year we can expected the expected price which is the result of analysing and most speculate by many expert in digital cryptocurrency.
Tosyn2

Activity: 566

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:25:13 PM

It is not generally true there are investors that understand and who can differentiate a good ico from the one which can be a scam as we have it amongst hunters same we also have it amongst investors some hunters do many campaign for doing sake.
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:33:32 PM

So many coins are presently dumping, but this is just fro a short while. There will be more corrections later. t least, i believe that before this year ends, the crypto market will be green and not just that, the bullish market will set in. Only the patient will make it big in this space. Although, it might not be easy waiting for the market to get better before selling, but it takes a lot of discipline.
4garret

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:47:21 PM

yes right, whatever happens we must remain calm and patient. the red period has happened very long, and we have to stay calm, don't panic and emotional. because the key to success is patience. the red period will end soon, be patient a little more.
hakertajniak

Activity: 504

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:57:31 AM

Dear all

now we are on deep red period. some portfolios may drive in to 70% loss. but do not sell please hodl.

=if you sell during dip period you face great loss,

= this dip is for temporary , market correction on the way

=if you have a big portfolio or small try to Hodl with TUSD.

=if you newbie do not get panic , this is normal situation, we have had faced these types dips 2016,2017,2018

=As per technical analysis normally from highest price 80-90% decrements can be expected

=Believe the block chain tech ,it has a great future

at last i have to say , do not sell your portfolio for loss.  if market grows we have to expect downs , thats normal.  be patient

But for now, crypto has falling since the beginning of this year. And currently there is no sign of market recover.
Many of us think 'what if crypto won't recover back to the normal price ?' But my guess peoples will come back to crypto and buying again.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
valintino7

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:05:38 AM

Yes, we really have to be patient with conditions like this, we don't know when the red period will end, so hopefully by the end of this year conditions will be normal again and the market will rise soon, be patient
tooiu3

Activity: 169

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:13:34 AM

Yes, when the market begins to fall, we must maintain enough patience. Because we have lost a lot in this year's encryption market, if we don't have enough patience, then we will only lose more.
seanjoseph

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:16:34 AM

yes, with the condition of the market now you have to be patient.
all you have to do is hold and wait now.
i believe the market will be recovering again soon.
shkon5

Activity: 135

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:24:37 AM

In fact, investment in the encryption market requires patience. Because the encryption market itself is a long-term investment market, and this year's encryption market needs more patience, because the price of cryptocurrency has not recovered in this year's market.
Criptonline

Activity: 234

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:02:17 AM

Patience will not help repay losses to those who bought a cryptocurrency in December 2017. If these people sold their coins in the spring of 2018, then their losses would be minimal. But those who suffered and hoped for the best, lost even more. Therefore, you must be able to sell tokens in time, even if the price has fallen.

██████ |[ Dove | Peer-To-Peer Internet Sharing Network ]| ▀▀▀█
 ☀───  Telegram  │  Facebook  │  Twitter  │  ANN  │  Bounty  ───☀
☀▰☀ Internet for anyone at any time   ☀▰☀
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:16:39 AM

If there is no good signal to come, over time the holders also feel bored with the decline in crypto market value and the usual way is to sell, even though you are right that is not to sell when you only get a loss, try to find an alternative other than holding. My advice is to wait until this year, because there are many opinion regarding the end of the year.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: