Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:08:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Red Period but be Patient  (Read 4537 times)
boris1985s

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:44:39 PM

Everything is correct. After strong growth surely follows strong falling, it is natural. On it we need to have patience. Falling will surely stop and there will be a new wave of growth of the price.

Allenz

Activity: 215

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:05:51 PM

I absolutely agree with you, there is no need to panic. On the contrary, at times like this all you need is your cold-blooded patience.

oxidoreductase

Activity: 224
Merit: 29

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:06:43 PM

Dear all

now we are on deep red period. some portfolios may drive in to 70% loss. but do not sell please hodl.

=if you sell during dip period you face great loss,

= this dip is for temporary , market correction on the way

=if you have a big portfolio or small try to Hodl with TUSD.

=if you newbie do not get panic , this is normal situation, we have had faced these types dips 2016,2017,2018

=As per technical analysis normally from highest price 80-90% decrements can be expected

=Believe the block chain tech ,it has a great future

at last i have to say , do not sell your portfolio for loss.  if market grows we have to expect downs , thats normal.  be patient
during the red days, do not panic. the thing that you need to do is to let the coins go red and be patient 'til it become green again. with that idea, you can avoid losing money.
Ankush2108

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 05:12:03 PM

Yes you are right there is no sense to face huge loss. So have patience for some time then definitely you gonna see green periods.
nianastasia62

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:28:51 PM

I agree that the red period is even good as the market come novyelyudi and you have a chance to buy cryptocurrency weaver that the guys are buying and just waiting for the growth of prices for digital assets.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:40:05 PM

We were as patient as possible, so to say in general that now you need to be patient, it's already very difficult, especially if you take into account the fact that now the market is starting to be needed again.
bayupermana

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:10:43 PM

Patience is one of the key determinants of your success, if one is more patient than one will be more successful. I see this often happens in the market.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:26:15 PM

Red period comes with it's opportunities but those opportunities are not spoken off individuals will have to unearth those opportunities themselves. Red period in the market of cryptocurrency is not to sell but to buy!

Red markets indicates to us that not to sell our coin but to buy some coin it is true but not always. To buy a coin you should enoughknowledge about the future of coin and it's platform. We cannot buy a coin, which is added in market list (coinmarketcap) recently. We should remember that the coin will be more powerful and its value can be pump.  Choose best and get best.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
blockchain-man

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:30:00 PM

I agree! If anxiety and panic rush to sell at this time then the investors will suffer a heavy loss. Hold and wait are the right decisions at this point.
JackVenedy

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:30:52 PM

The current period of crypto market movement does require more time, because the market has been in a very bad condition for a long time, but I will remain patient, because it is too late to cut losses.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:31:14 PM

Red period comes with it's opportunities but those opportunities are not spoken off individuals will have to unearth those opportunities themselves. Red period in the market of cryptocurrency is not to sell but to buy!

Red markets indicates to us that not to sell our coin but to buy some coin it is true but not always. To buy a coin you should enoughknowledge about the future of coin and it's platform. We cannot buy a coin, which is added in market list (coinmarketcap) recently. We should remember that the coin will be more powerful and its value can be pump.  Choose best and get best.
By analyzing, we can find out what possibilities will occur in the future. Patience will be a very important point because then we will be able to make the best decisions. The situation will always change and when the current condition is on the red chart it could happen in the next few weeks the price will be on the green chart.

Nothing is impossible, even an increase can happen so quickly. Opportunities will always be there and we must be able to take advantage of opportunities as best as possible.
goodday886

Activity: 210
Merit: 5

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:36:58 PM

it is now a bear market. But it is a good opportunity to invest in encryption. For example, bitcoin, EOS, iota, ether. Their prices are the lowest this year. i think the bull market will come back in November.
Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:37:43 PM

I agree, being patient is what we really need when the market is red, it's better to wait to be able to profit rather than cut loss, I always believe that the market is recovering so that hold is a good option.
Jake Virus

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:36:00 PM

Yes, I agree with the statement/topic above.  No matter how bad the situation is and no matter how bad the price gets, we should never worry and engaged ourselves in panic selling. We just have to be patient to avoid more losses

erushin.antony

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:38:29 PM

The red period to last long already very much and the end is not visible to it. This year the cryptocurrency strongly fell. Whether it will fall further or not?

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:53:22 PM

The downtrend continue to affect the growth and investment in to cryptocurrency ecosystem.  ICO finding is decreasing and apathy is setting in.  When bitcoin begin to rise,  we can expect a reversal in prices of coin across board!

pstraene

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:04:35 PM

I almost get -1000% of my investment on an ICO called FIXY. Now it is in deep but I don't know why this coin can follow the bitcoin trends while they are listed on a shit exchange.

you can make a maximum loss of 100%. but you can make a profit of 2000%.   Grin  and we'll all make a profit soon when the market starts to rise. i think i'll have a lot more money in 2020 than i have today. that means that prices have risen a lot by then. but you also have to keep good coins.

lebedi

Activity: 197
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:11:01 PM

Patience will be always actual but you are right that in the red market it is so important. But what is more red one needs in believeing and in investing as well.
mdenys

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:18:28 PM

We all believe in bright cryptofuture and we know that patience in this industry is the key for success, actually I don't worry much about my red portfolio I am sure in one or a few years it will be all green with fat profit ! ))
mariogomer

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:20:34 PM

These findings are very successful. Everything's gonna be great. The situation of the markets is very bad now, but we must keep all our savings.

S T R A Y   ███  ANIMAL TOKEN -  CHARITY AND INVESTMENTS
─ ───── ─    BUY NOW       ─ ───── ─
WEBSITE     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     REDDIT     WHITEPAPER
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: