Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:48:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Red Period but be Patient  (Read 4528 times)
Brat ipoh

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:28:40 PM

we know that the crypto market is not stable and we must be able to read the market well. that way we can choose the right time to sell or buy crypto. we can avoid the losses to ourselves if we can see the opportunities.the most important thing is keep be patient and be more careful
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jojohamasa

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 11:37:19 PM

Dear all

now we are on deep red period. some portfolios may drive in to 70% loss. but do not sell please hodl.

=if you sell during dip period you face great loss,

= this dip is for temporary , market correction on the way

=if you have a big portfolio or small try to Hodl with TUSD.

=if you newbie do not get panic , this is normal situation, we have had faced these types dips 2016,2017,2018

=As per technical analysis normally from highest price 80-90% decrements can be expected

=Believe the block chain tech ,it has a great future

at last i have to say , do not sell your portfolio for loss.  if market grows we have to expect downs , thats normal.  be patient

Good tips I hope it works by all beginners especially
Because they often panic with low prices
They go out of the market with a big loss.
dashayana

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 12:31:45 AM

Very reasonable. What you say increases people's trust in Bitcoin. One of the things that can boost Bitcoin back to its position is the trust of investors to continue investing in crypto. It is everyone's hope that Bitcoin can succeed as in 2017. I will wait for that day to come again.

▐| CRUXCOIN.IO |▌  THE HEART OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES
▐|▌THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH 3 IMPLEMENTED PROJECTS▐|▌
P60

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:42:33 AM

That’s the best thing we should do, we need to be patient in order to have a great profit. We need to hild our coins so that, we will never have a big loss in the future. Let’s understand that the market is really unpredictable.

ParabellumLite

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:34:06 AM

At the moment the Strategy «Hold» isn't working. Lots of coins can’t return to their peak prices. It is more expedient to be fixed in USDT and buy at a lower price or transfer funds to more promising assets.
Hold strategy doesn't work because we can't make money. holding does not mean not functioning, we know holding back when prices are down is the best choice to avoid losses. with us continuing to hold the coins that we hold then we can get profit when the price rises.

If someone trusts their investment, but when the market is going down, they can sell it at high prices and buy it at a lower price, which will give them more coin.
h31s3nb3rg

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:40:45 AM

Dear all

now we are on deep red period. some portfolios may drive in to 70% loss. but do not sell please hodl.

=if you newbie do not get panic , this is normal situation, we have had faced these types dips 2016,2017,2018

=As per technical analysis normally from highest price 80-90% decrements can be expected

at last i have to say , do not sell your portfolio for loss.  if market grows we have to expect downs , thats normal.  be patient

Every situation right now is not permanet and that's the nature of cryptocurrency industry so all you need is to trust your coin so that you can earn a lot of good profits in the future and everything will be good for us investors. 
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:56:57 AM

The potential of coin you are holding and the present commitment to realisation of such potential is what is needed to pull you through red period not price. If you are holding quality coin be worked on by capable and skillful community, you will be holding a gem that will make you a lots of profit in the future.
Carina.P

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:29:54 AM

In most cases, it is very necessary to sell coins with no development potential at an early stage. Because as time goes on, prices will be more and more difficult to maintain.
wedar001

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:32:18 AM

All things considered, I too have same sentiment with this. Since the market is in red right now, it is smarter to continue watching it before doing anything. I trust that there will be a period that the market will go in green. It regards be quiet until further notice. There is an ideal time for everything so it regards pause. Simply continue accepting.
skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:41:37 AM

Yes, because that's all that can be done to still produce a number of satisfying benefits. Waiting will be very boring because the crypto situation has not improved. However, we can do many things such as investing in many baskets. The decline in market prices will be easier to find out the quality of each coin, so we can get good coins at a low price. And when the market situation has recovered, all our assets will get development and are ready for sale.
KRAUSS

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:50:10 PM

Dear all

Basically you are right. But...

1. TUSD is not only one stable coin
2. Not every coins/tokens hace sence to HODL... I have a lot of examples of very popular and expectable project with no future..
3 Tecnical analysis NOT working in crypto. News are not working properly... A lot of manipulations and unpredictable amateurs
etc...
heavensuperman

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:08:48 PM

I'm not sure which cryptocurrency will rise, but I can guess which ones will survive.

The bubble in the cryptocurrency market began to be formed at the beginning of 2017, together with the appearance of new altcoins, which are mass issued on the Ethereum blockchain. Their initial distribution occurred through the ICO. Total through the ICO was attracted ~ $3,675,135,293 according to the data of Coinschedule.
dasha_buka

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:54:29 PM

I completely agree with you. If you once decided to invest in the crypto currency market and took all the risks that this business is carrying on, then at this moment you should not deviate from your thoughts! Do not panic, just wait!
roy12875

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:59:29 PM

Many people said when the market is red, a patient is the key, but I don't think so, how you think you have invested the altcoins in the highest price, and the price dropped almost 80% or more, you can till patient? I have lost much money is this situation, but till hodl it and not want to sell in the lowest price.

bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:02:58 PM

We can not avoid it so always be careful when investing in the market for not losing money. find out trading strategies for more money to be received and should always be asked on the forum to know when to invest in the market.
Nexigen

Activity: 297

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:28:27 PM

The downward trend can not be eternal. A close look at the market shows that strong fall in the price of the main cryptocurrencies is caused by sales from several wallets, after which there is a gradual increase. This means that majority of market participants believe in the future, and buys assets, expecting to further profit. Only whales are still playing as bears, buying up for a penny cryptocurrencies, which is sold by big miners and investors who need cash.
Delinquency

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:35:17 PM

I have positive perspective about the situation but I don't have balls to say people "sit, wait and keep losing, everything's gonna be alright". You say we saw dips. I'm sure you were saying same thing 3 months ago. What happened? Most of coins decreased %70-80 more. So you can be optimistic but shouldn't be ensure prices are not going down anymore.
truetempo

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:36:45 PM

Its been a long while that the cryptocurrency market is in the red. I was hoping that the correction was going to happend during the second quarter of the year just like the previous year but it didnt happend. I am still positive that the fourth quarter would bring great news to the crypto world.
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:40:46 PM

of course patience is the key but it is becoming impossible recent times, i'm full of this red market now, and if i'm already full of it then i can't even imagine how the newbies feels themselves now...
dolcefarniente

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:44:17 PM

If we decide to participate in such a risky business as crypto, we have two ways. Either keep and endure, or sell everything and go out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: