Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:04:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The end of worlcup 2018. BTC will be down to $ 2k.  (Read 1199 times)
Seriousbizz

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:50:49 PM

What exactly does the world cup have to do with BTC?? I believe the two don't relate at all, and there is no way the value of BTC is attached to the world cup, so even if it comes to an end and the market is red, it will remain red, if it's green ,it shall remain green
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 10:18:12 PM

Not sure how soon it will happen but everyone thinks BTC can down to $2k at the moment.
I think the end of worlcup 2018. BTC will be down to $ 2k.
I think its impossible and bitcoin never down under 2000$ but it will be 4000-5000$ anytime.If bitcoin going to be 2000$ after world cup end than the crypto market will moon end 2018 .So i will buy minimum 2btc + if bitcoin down 2000$ .

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:45:41 AM

This is another FUD to make weak hands sell. I stand be corrected BTC  might never smell $2,000 again. I just hope people do not loss their BTC by panic selling.
Im waiting for this price to touch again so that I can buy enough btc for a long time storage purposes for others its a nightmare to go down this bottom but for me its a great opportunity.

jadenunderhill

Activity: 293
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:57:46 AM

If BTC will go to $2K and below, and BTC really can (I hope we will stop at 3100), It will be a disaster for the whole market. Half of the miners will be out. Many big institutional investors will be out. And of course, all newbies will be out. And they will not return fast - it will take long long years. In fact, some of them will never return. So, then I hear "It is a great opportunity to byu"  "I waiting for 2K" and so on, yes - you probably will buy some cheap coins, but they will be cheap for long long time - 3-4 years at least.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:06:32 AM

Not sure how soon it will happen but everyone thinks BTC can down to $2k at the moment.

I see much coins expected to rise up before the world cup specially to those coins that using games related products like Astur game but instead the result is the opposite in which it falls down even more. I'm afraid this will cause panic and some invetors will be doubtful to invest making some ICOs to postponed their main sale schedule. I just hope BTC will still hold as always.
yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:42:15 AM

Not sure how soon it will happen but everyone thinks BTC can down to $2k at the moment.

I don’t see of course any connection between world cup football championship and cryptocurrency fall or, on the contrary, the rise. Moreover I don’t believe that Bitcoin will be so cheap, lower than 2000USD.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:44:00 AM

Yes it may go down up to $2k dollars but always remember that the price of bitcoins last year has already increase from $2k dollars $19k so try to invest right now while the market price are dumping in order to earn more profit before the year ends.
ParabellumLite

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:33:28 AM

Yes it may go down up to $2k dollars but always remember that the price of bitcoins last year has already increase from $2k dollars $19k so try to invest right now while the market price are dumping in order to earn more profit before the year ends.

If Bitcoin continue to fall through the new 2018 at 5775$ and hold on without pump, I think the situation of bitcoin may be very tough. But I don't think it will come back 2k, I think is the smallest is 4000$

vonnyaries

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:01:16 AM

what is the relation between world cup and the bitcoin price? please tell me because if it doesn't have a relation i think it never makes the bitcoin price is down. are bitcoin be the sponsor of the world cup? if yer maybe it have a relation

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
jadenunderhill

Activity: 293
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:10:15 AM

what is the relation between world cup and the bitcoin price? please tell me because if it doesn't have a relation i think it never makes the bitcoin price is down. are bitcoin be the sponsor of the world cup? if yer maybe it have a relation
Well, there is no any relation. Even if 10000 people will sell 2-3 bitcoins to go to the world cup, it will have no effect on price at all. I think later this year, when bitcoin will be around 3K, we will see topics like: "In the third quarter of the lunar month the price will go up, my horoscope said" or "my home turtle predicted a great increase".
It's just despair.
napi

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:18:19 AM

it seems that the end of the world cup can not give a definite effect on the bitcoin price because of the pure bitcoin price in the movement of the demand and the total supply that exists, when bitcoin has a very high demand it must be easy to rise.
dario.93

Activity: 381

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:27:15 AM

I am still not sure how football game and cryptocurrencies market are tied together, but anyway in my opinion the end of World Cup would only attract people's attention to cryptocurrencies again, and it would cause the price to grow. In my Humble.
pinkman12345
Legendary

Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:32:53 AM

I am still not sure how football game and cryptocurrencies market are tied together, but anyway in my opinion the end of World Cup would only attract people's attention to cryptocurrencies again, and it would cause the price to grow. In my Humble.
The title of this thread is not true or at least you are misinterpreting it. The OP probably wanna say,that till the end of FIFA 2018 the btc will plunge to 2k usd (IHHO).

a_t_e_e_b

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:36:11 PM

I don't think it will happen it won't drop to 2k atleast the market will probably recover before that and if it happens it will be something really sad
Moreen_ico

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:01:46 PM

Bitcoin can go up or down, it doesn’t matter, it matters when you buy BTC and when you sell it.  "The time to buy is when there's blood in the streets."
too many blood on the street, i don't want to bleed further
MacStone

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:22:11 PM

i wonder what has the world cup to do with the current price of bitcoin? came on, it has nothing to do and it is not affecting the price

valentinen39

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:39:54 PM

The price of bitcoins yesterday is down to $5.8k dollars but still it managed to rise up again within just a few hours to $6.4k so you should not worry about the market because obviously, there are whales who are just waiting for the market price to dump before investing a huge amount.
matthona

Bitcointalk.org

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:14:41 PM

Price is recovering now since yesterday so I don't think we will see that low price of bitcoin in coming weeks or months as once it starts rising it won't fall down so easily so if you are waiting for price to fall at $2k to buy more at that price then you are wasting your time as bitcoin will never go that low again.

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█       ▄▄▄▄▄      █▌
  █▌       ▀▀███      ▐█
 ▐█        ▄█ ██       █▌
  █▌     ▄█▀          ▐█
  ▐█   ▄█▀            █▌
   ▀█▄█▀            ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CRASH

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█    ██▄▄██▄▄██    █▌
  █▌    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▐█
 ▐█      ████████      █▌
  █▌     ████████     ▐█
  ▐█     ████████     █▌
   ▀█▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TOWER

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
     ▄█▀     ▄██▄     ▀█▄
    ▐█       ▀██▀       █▌
    █▌   ▄▄  ▄██▄  ▄▄   ▐█
   ▐█   ██████████████   █▌
    █▌   ▀▀  ▀██▀  ▀▀   ▐█
    ▐█       ▄██▄       █▌
     ▀█▄     ▀██▀     ▄█▀
       ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DOUBLE
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ParabellumLite

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:31:49 PM

Price is recovering now since yesterday so I don't think we will see that low price of bitcoin in coming weeks or months as once it starts rising it won't fall down so easily so if you are waiting for price to fall at $2k to buy more at that price then you are wasting your time as bitcoin will never go that low again.

Thanks to the pump a few days ago, I still research on the short term BTC will continue to increase rather than reduce. I expect the BTC will increase up to ~ $7k

Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:40:23 PM

You think so? Well, I don't think your opinion is correct. You might be 100% wrong. Price won't go that low. Have you seen the recent bounce? Smart people grab the fall so fast and buy more. If you think that were going to happen, what are you doing? Why don't you sell all your btc right now?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: