Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:22:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrop & Bounty can help you earn $1k ??  (Read 805 times)
evandy

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:55:00 PM

You should forget this idea in this year with airdrop. With bounty, you can, but it require good skills from you.
onepiece1995

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:17:17 AM

I have been doing airdrop & bounty for almost half a year but still have not earned $ 500. I usually do 10 bounty + 15 airdrops per day. I won 20/24 hours to find and do Airdrop & Bounty. Some days I do not even sleep to do them. But the result I did not make much money. Did you make money with Airdrop & Bounty?
no. because the airdrop is very small for the division. so we can not expect more from airdrop. it's better to look for tangible results instead of relying on results from airdrop.
prokerduit

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:21:18 AM

no, but i never get 100 $ in nanjcoin airdrop. and I think it's very hard to get 500-1000 $ because the division into the airdrop is very small only up to 10-100 $ only. so very unlikely to get airdrop over 100 $. more precisely I have never found someone getting airdrop with such huge amount of money.
Penyayang007

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 12:59:23 PM

Of course you can come with airdrop & bounty you can generate more than $ 1k, you must be careful in searching for airdrop & bounty. Find a good and read carefully, whether the project is good or not. If you can choose a good project, I am sure you will get great results
Wahanna

Activity: 170
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:12:40 AM

Last year I joined airdrops and Bounties and I will get 1000$. This is only for the airdrop with referrals. When the price of the token is high you can trade to the designated exchanger.
tweetbit

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:44:03 AM

I think what’s wrong of you in not earning much in bounty’s and airdrops is that you don’t apply on a better project and in a trusted manager. I have earned more than that amount and have cashed out already. Even I haven’t join many airdrop because it is time consuming. Take a better judgment on working on something, don’t rush or even don’t work too much. Apply to a complete project.

HODL
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:30:13 AM

I have been doing airdrop & bounty for almost half a year but still have not earned $ 500. I usually do 10 bounty + 15 airdrops per day. I won 20/24 hours to find and do Airdrop & Bounty. Some days I do not even sleep to do them. But the result I did not make much money. Did you make money with Airdrop & Bounty?
You didn't make not even 500$ in half year so don't do shitty airdrops. Join bounties instead.
As your rank is junior member don't join signature bounties.
Do you have twitter, facebook accounts with lots friends or followers? Join twitter and facebook campaigns. Blog, article and translation bounties are also good if you have writting skills.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:03:22 PM

Is you sell your token from bounty campaign? we are still in the downtrend area, there is still the possibility of your income will increase if you continue to hold the token you have. Just patience if you need more profit, do trading with your token or just let it save in your wallet for long term.
dumbhack3r

Activity: 163
Merit: 11

Crypto reddit promotion. CMS from 100$ 1p hot

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:41:40 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2018, 06:33:05 PM by dumbhack3r

how much?

Crypto reddit promotion. CMS from 100$ 1 place on hot @CryptoPromoteService
asritajudin

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:55:41 AM

Sorry to hear this but I think this is due to the kind of bounty and airdrop that you participate in, they may not be good projects and moreover, in bounty and airdrops, rewards are distributed to participants according to their rank and allocations given. Take your time to do a very good research of the available bounties and pick the one to participate in based on the research you did.
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1767

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:12:46 AM

The time of the good airdrops are over. Now there are only very few who are really good and that are worthwhile. Unfortunately, it is currently very difficult to spot a good airdrop, in the flood of bad airdrops.  Sad
xiaoY

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:00:10 AM

Most of my Airdrop & Bounty didn't give me any rewards. I have only won the highest reward of $100. The reason I continue to do the bounty mission is because I think it makes more sense to do it in my spare time. I don't want to waste time playing games or watching TV!

CoinsOrDie

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:56:09 AM

No need to spend too much time to participate in the bounty. Just find the good bonus managers. And participate in them. I just joined the bounty of some people that I had previously succeeded. Their projects are always successful. Your reason is to do the job with the bad bounty. And most of them are scam. So you have nothing. Airdrop actually airdrop is just not worth anything.

Jamboo30

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:00:07 PM

My income in crypto has came from Bounty and i earn 200$ per month. Some great project i get alot of money: Arcblock 1000$, Cybermiles 2000$, Merculet 800$, Egretia 500$... I follow and do all projects from Krypital team which i the profesional team and they always handle the good project. Lets join ELoncity bounty project, the new and live project from Kryptital

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Fatunad

Activity: 2240
Merit: 353

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:17:34 PM

No need to spend too much time to participate in the bounty. Just find the good bonus managers. And participate in them. I just joined the bounty of some people that I had previously succeeded. Their projects are always successful. Your reason is to do the job with the bad bounty. And most of them are scam. So you have nothing. Airdrop actually airdrop is just not worth anything.
Following up good manager with high rate of successful projects in the past would really be a good factor for you to follow up and its really worth up to try to join up bounties. I agree that we should leave up airdrops yet most of the time those are just shitty projects or do end up to be useless coins. 6 months and not reaching out $1k or $500 then you are just basically not learning up or trying to strive to find up things and dont focus out on just making money. Learn up on how system works here on crypto market.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
dumbhack3r

Activity: 163
Merit: 11

Crypto reddit promotion. CMS from 100$ 1p hot

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:33:13 PM

Actually You Don't Get it!
They Distributes airdrops or bounties Reward their own currencies or Erc-20 tokens!
Which Don't Have value yet or have a Low value which can increase or Decrease Significantly!
Thay way, they saves loads of money!
Now if you want your rewards to be Valued then you have to select those Those Projects Carefully and smartly!
More Promising Projects means More Value!
If you're working hard for some crazy project then Choose them Wisely!
So how much someone can earn from this?
You May read This article from Wired

Bounty0x Hunter “Crypto Shaolin” (a Virtual Name) Says Wired She earned 50,000$ From Bounties This were!
Read the article Above!!

Crypto reddit promotion. CMS from 100$ 1 place on hot @CryptoPromoteService
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:29:30 AM

yes they can . not only 1k usd but more than that , though it will also depend on the market situation  . last year , i remember that one of my coins that i get from an airdrop were pumped 2k + usd but the sad part is that i did already sold them at the early price which is also good at all because i only got them for free with only doing a minimal effort because airdrops that time are pretty easy to do not unlike today that most of them requires a kyc and a lot of different task before you can be succesfully qualified for them .
changxia

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:49:34 AM

I am in the same situation as you. The number of bounty and airdrops I complete every day is not as much as you are. I am already frustrated with the bounty activities!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Sangkuni

Activity: 392
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:26:07 AM

Sure you can get 1k $
but, if you wanna get more bucks you must up your rank first so you can participate on signature campaign
but its okay, you can get 1k$+ if you have more skill on translate, blog, video campaign.
these give high payment.

hei dude,some airdrops  give you shitcoin,priceless
dont waste your time to join any airdrops research first,so you don't spend your time with join scam airdrops.
astridwi

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:42:45 AM

the percentage of airdrop and bounty is small from the total value of the coin supply, usually not more than 5% and it must be shared with many participants and you must know that. because this is a gift even though the assignment is available but it is minimal and surely dev has taken that into account, if you want to get bigger then become an investor for coins or become a trader
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: