Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:29:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund  (Read 51408 times)
Manage

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:53:29 PM

The minimum investment amount during P resale and ICO is 0.1 ETH. how much we buy from that at one time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
doge_shit666

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:57:17 PM

I read about the project, I saw the project write, "Cyber Capital Invest will carefully select strong cryptographic traders to provide them with this opportunity" . I wonder how Cyber Capital Invest will choose?
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:14:45 PM

This is an interesting feature, I have not seen this before. Such a concept serves as a guarantee of safety of the funds that you give to management.
This feature does not provide protection against losses and does not guarantee profit, but it guarantees the fair work of the trader.
In the market, nothing can guarantee revenue, but the presence of a mechanism that guarantees the safety of your funds is a great advantage of this platform.
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:25:22 PM

If I go through the KYC procedure for registration on the platform, then I will have to pay taxes from my income?
If you received income then at the end of the year you must fill out the declaration and pay taxes. In general, the order of payment depends on the country in which you are registered.
It turns out that the solution of this question depends entirely on me. The platform will not disclose information about me and my operations to anyone, right?
Of course, the platform has no obligation to provide information about you.
cybercapitalinvest

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 06:31:50 AM

I read about the project, I saw the project write, "Cyber Capital Invest will carefully select strong cryptographic traders to provide them with this opportunity" . I wonder how Cyber Capital Invest will choose?
We are meeting only high standards and job quality. All of our traders should have an experience in Crypto trading. To apply for a job in Cyber Capital Invest please send your CV and Cover Letter to info@cybercapitalinvest.io
cybercapitalinvest

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 08:01:07 AM

The minimum investment amount during P resale and ICO is 0.1 ETH. how much we buy from that at one time.
Hello. Our Token prices are in USD, so the amount will depends on a ETH rate to USD.
pavan@hosur

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:14:26 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong – your bounty is going to end in September, right?
I'm a crypto newbie so I don't really know how do I participate in that. Could you give me a link to a tutorial or a manual or something? I'm just honestly excited by your project, so there's that, I want to be a part of it!

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
cybercapitalinvest

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 08:25:24 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong – your bounty is going to end in September, right?
I'm a crypto newbie so I don't really know how do I participate in that. Could you give me a link to a tutorial or a manual or something? I'm just honestly excited by your project, so there's that, I want to be a part of it!

Hello. That's correct, the Bounty program will end in the end of September.

A crypto newbie who is Sr. Member? Please visit the Bounty thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4537466 , all the necessary information is there, very easy. You can earn CCI Tokens by writing articles, recording videos, translating CCI materials, making posts about CCI on social media and some others options.

You can also check the Bounty Program pdf file - https://www.cybercapitalinvest.io/documents/CCI%20Bounty.pdf

In case you have any further questions, please join CCI Telegram Bounty Group - https://t.me/CCI_Bounty and we will be happy to answer them.
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:33:09 AM

It is not necessary to apply this principle to different projects, this is true for different trading strategies for one project. The most important is the total result.
I understand you, I agree that the final result is very important, but the intermediate indicators are also important. Investors will be nervous if the deposit will have significant drawdowns.
I do not think that this can be avoided given the overall large volatility in the crypto market.
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:55:21 AM

It is not necessary to apply this principle to different projects, this is true for different trading strategies for one project. The most important is the total result.
I understand you, I agree that the final result is very important, but the intermediate indicators are also important. Investors will be nervous if the deposit will have significant drawdowns.
I do not think that this can be avoided given the overall large volatility in the crypto market.
Maybe there are some ways to hedge the risks? Although in this case as in any other case, shortcomings are a continuation of merits and vice versa.

Holopopstyir

Merit: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:58:48 AM

The price of tokens and bonuses remains the same.

Private sale price: 0.10$
Pre-sale price: 0.12$
Crowdsale Tier 1 price: 0.14$
Crowdsale Tier 2 price: 0.16$
Crowdsale Tier 3 price: 0.18$
Crowdsale Tier 4 price: 0.20$
I see that the presale bonus is very significant relative to the sales price at the main stage of ICO. Will this affect the price of the token when listing?

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:15:44 AM

If I go through the KYC procedure for registration on the platform, then I will have to pay taxes from my income?
If you received income then at the end of the year you must fill out the declaration and pay taxes. In general, the order of payment depends on the country in which you are registered.
It turns out that the solution of this question depends entirely on me. The platform will not disclose information about me and my operations to anyone, right?
Correct. No identifiable, personal information about users is stored on our databases. We don’t store our User’s activity data, we don’t store user’s location data.
The initial idea of cryptocurrency was user privacy. Our team believes that user data must be completely anonymous and secure.

Paying the income taxes is entirely users' responsibility.

Great. I'm glad that you stick to the ideology that originally caused the emergence of crypto currencies. It seems to me that now there is a shortage of such projects, so your project will have an additional advantage with this approach.
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:11:55 PM

the platform announce that there will be sale of token start on 30 of july is that confirm new or it it will be postpone?
Hello. Thank you for your question. Due to some adjustments, we decided to change the token sale dates. Our Presale starts on 3rd of September and will lasts for 2 weeks. Crowdsale begins in the end of October.
Will there be any changes in the price of tokens or in the amount of bonuses due to postponements?

I think this is fair since it does not change the conditions on which the initial investors relied when they decided to participate in the project.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:23:01 PM

I see that the presale bonus is very significant relative to the sales price at the main stage of ICO. Will this affect the price of the token when listing?
If the platform will develop and some of the initial investors decide to fix the profit, then the tokens will be bought by other investors. This is a standard situation - it all depends on the platform and how it will evolve.
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:57:05 PM

I think that investors who participate in the project in the early stages see the prospects and will keep tokens until the project is fully implemented.
This is particularly true for large investors, as there are not so many projects in which it would be worthwhile to place funds.
Holopopstyir

Merit: 11

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:05:14 AM

If the platform will develop and some of the initial investors decide to fix the profit, then the tokens will be bought by other investors. This is a standard situation - it all depends on the platform and how it will evolve.
In fact, you are right. Someone is selling tokens, someone is buying. It is due to these actions the volume of trades grows.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Staipy

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:17:52 AM

You did a good job when you start your project and help people to have  opportunities to become successful.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:09:42 PM

I recommend buying or selling all the tokens / coins you have here, because here is very easy and certainly reliable.
What do you have in mind? This project is not an exchange.

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:33:19 PM

Maybe there are some ways to hedge the risks? Although in this case as in any other case, shortcomings are a continuation of merits and vice versa.
If you reduce the risks, then the payment for this is a decrease in profits. You are right that the shortcomings are continuations of merit. Everyone chooses an acceptable level of risk / income.
littlemark

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:04:17 AM

Although Crypto is becoming mainstream there is still an enormous amount of the population who don’t fully understand how it works and how to use it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: