Bitcoin Forum
March 30, 2024, 02:25:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund  (Read 51407 times)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 07:54:27 PM

It looks very interesting but you have to list on exchanges as soon as posible. Anyway, I'll follow this thread and Discord channel as well. Btw, do you have a twitter account, guys?

Pre-sale itself is just about to start. Then main ICO have to go. Then only exchanges. Why is it so urgent to talk about exchanges now? We really have to wait for it.
Our first listing partnerships with exchanges have begun. We have agreements with bluebelt and Indacoin. Discussions with bigger exchanges are already happening.

Its good seeing you guys preparing for exchange  listing this early. Although i have never had of those two exchange. Will check them out.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:02:35 PM

A great and very, very interesting project! Everything is put clear for a person to understand what they invest into. I would like to participate in it, as I really believe it will be profitable and very popular.
You already can create an account on https://www.cybercapitalinvest.io/dashboard . The Presale starts next Monday, on 3rd of September.  Cool

It is really great you are present here and replying to different inquiries and good luck with the presale not many days left now.

I really appreciate the support from the Team here. I think the CCI Team need no luck, quality come out on top.

There is always a high bonus on the presales right ? And then later it will decrease in the main sale. How high is it with the Cyber Capital Invest coin ?
During the Presale, you will be able to purchase CCI Tokens with 40% discount.
0.12 USD is the Presale price, during the crowdsale price will be 0.20 USD.

40% discount is huge bonus. Smart people should utilize this opportunity. That too all cryptos are at low price.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:39:27 PM

A great and very, very interesting project! Everything is put clear for a person to understand what they invest into. I would like to participate in it, as I really believe it will be profitable and very popular.
You already can create an account on https://www.cybercapitalinvest.io/dashboard . The Presale starts next Monday, on 3rd of September.  Cool

It is really great you are present here and replying to different inquiries and good luck with the presale not many days left now.

I really appreciate the support from the Team here. I think the CCI Team need no luck, quality come out on top.

There is always a high bonus on the presales right ? And then later it will decrease in the main sale. How high is it with the Cyber Capital Invest coin ?
During the Presale, you will be able to purchase CCI Tokens with 40% discount.
0.12 USD is the Presale price, during the crowdsale price will be 0.20 USD.

40% discount is huge bonus. Smart people should utilize this opportunity. That too all cryptos are at low price.

Indeed 40% is a great Bonus for the start of the Pre-Sale. You can choose to pay with FIAT, BTC and ETH.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:45:04 PM

It looks very interesting but you have to list on exchanges as soon as posible. Anyway, I'll follow this thread and Discord channel as well. Btw, do you have a twitter account, guys?

Pre-sale itself is just about to start. Then main ICO have to go. Then only exchanges. Why is it so urgent to talk about exchanges now? We really have to wait for it.
Our first listing partnerships with exchanges have begun. We have agreements with bluebelt and Indacoin. Discussions with bigger exchanges are already happening.

Its good seeing you guys preparing for exchange  listing this early. Although i have never had of those two exchange. Will check them out.

Good move listing this early at least this would mean we will be looking at some volume which can then be used for larger exchanges.

em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 09:07:48 PM

yeah, they are really too early but regardless of the timing i believe they will make great impact their project is really cool and awesome.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:19:36 PM

Its good seeing you guys preparing for exchange  listing this early. Although i have never had of those two exchange. Will check them out.

yeah, they are really too early but regardless of the timing i believe they will make great impact their project is really cool and awesome.

I have found the Twitter account of Cyber capital invest for you. Here you go https://twitter.com/invest_cyber . I know a coin that delayed the listing on exchanges, and that turned out very bad for them.

Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 09:45:53 PM

Is there any token lockup whatsoever, either that of ICOparticipants, bounty, developers or advisors? I got a friend, a citizen of USA, resident in Toronto Canada, ATM, can he participate in the coming ICO?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
faulerwilli

Activity: 952
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:47:58 PM

I have just seen that you want to give traders the opportunity to work for you. These must meet strict criteria. Which prerequisites do we have to fulfill?
and can we already apply?
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:28:49 PM

I have just seen that you want to give traders the opportunity to work for you. These must meet strict criteria. Which prerequisites do we have to fulfill?
and can we already apply?

Id like to know that also, if we're going to be following the traders on the platform, id like to see some transparency and show their trades, and TX ID's as proof etc.
Brokrerasi

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:49:41 PM

I've noticed that you have allocated 5 percent of tokens to unforeseen events! So, what do you consider as unforeseen events?
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 10:50:12 PM

Good move listing this early at least this would mean we will be looking at some volume which can then be used for larger exchanges.

Ya it’s definitly ahead of where I’d imagine it get listed I think it’s a good move as it removes the feeling of being locked in to your investment when the exchanges only come online a year later like some others
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:18:50 AM

Yeah, Listing on exchanges will come soon as of now the project is still on ICO's stages why they need to rush it, Some people really want some projects get listed on exchanges for what? To sell or buy?

At your service
Beatzby_Ntelne

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:43:30 AM

you add more specific information about this plan, it will be easier to make a decision. i mean,for example, what people get of invest?
Hoping the bounty campaign will be announced shortly. Can not wait to promote this project!
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 05:20:50 AM

Since it's an investment project getting them listed early enough is an advantage, no qualms, it gives more confidence and assurance of the project doing well in the future

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:16:06 AM

I seen the price is not much high for investment. But I just want to know that what is the minimum investment in ICO?
During the Private sale, minimum investment amount is 5ETH. During next stages of ICO, minimum investment amount is 0,1ETH. Presale starts on 3rd of September  Smiley
Ohh, but why private sale is too much costly? And is any bonuses or discounts are available in the private & Pre sale?
Actually, after the Investor's Cabinet (https://www.cybercapitalinvest.io/dashboard) launch, we changed the minimum Private sale investment to 1 ETH.
During the Private sale, the CCI Token price is 0.10 USD, during the Presale 0.12 USD.
Crowdsale price is going to be 0.20 USD.

That's a good way of attracting investors early into the project, between, the early investors are known to actually be the risk takers, so the above statement is understandable, another point of input that i will like to suggest is to ensure that the sales bar is always up to date, it may seem like nothing but the sales bar attracts investors, especially when sales are going on pretty well
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:19:05 AM

Since it's an investment project getting them listed early enough is an advantage, no qualms, it gives more confidence and assurance of the project doing well in the future

I'm not convinced, an early exchange listing is n't always advantagerous and somtimes can have the opposite effect
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:47:52 AM

I seen the price is not much high for investment. But I just want to know that what is the minimum investment in ICO?
During the Private sale, minimum investment amount is 5ETH. During next stages of ICO, minimum investment amount is 0,1ETH. Presale starts on 3rd of September  Smiley
Ohh, but why private sale is too much costly? And is any bonuses or discounts are available in the private & Pre sale?
Actually, after the Investor's Cabinet (https://www.cybercapitalinvest.io/dashboard) launch, we changed the minimum Private sale investment to 1 ETH.
During the Private sale, the CCI Token price is 0.10 USD, during the Presale 0.12 USD.
Crowdsale price is going to be 0.20 USD.

That's a good way of attracting investors early into the project, between, the early investors are known to actually be the risk takers, so the above statement is understandable, another point of input that i will like to suggest is to ensure that the sales bar is always up to date, it may seem like nothing but the sales bar attracts investors, especially when sales are going on pretty well

You are right mate. To lower the minimum investment in the Private-Sale will attract more investors. 5 ETH was to much for me, but 1 ETH minimum purchase is OK. Maybe I will buy today, to grab the 10% extra bonus.
quelaphe

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:03:21 AM

the very name of the topic already speaks for itself and that's all said. I think if the team succeeds, it will be very popular in the market. It'simportant for the community.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:29:51 AM

you add more specific information about this plan, it will be easier to make a decision. i mean,for example, what people get of invest?
Hoping the bounty campaign will be announced shortly. Can not wait to promote this project!

I still didn't finish yet to read their white paper but if you will open it you will find some infomations that you want to know. I'm also waiting for the bounty so I could start promoting it more.

At your service
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:09:01 AM

the very name of the topic already speaks for itself and that's all said. I think if the team succeeds, it will be very popular in the market. It'simportant for the community.

Other than the already existing income source like investment, bounty and airdrops, this will create an extra stream of income with blockchain for some others who know no jack about trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: