Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:45:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund  (Read 51408 times)
tilecuwi

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:13:12 AM

Although Crypto is becoming mainstream there is still an enormous amount of the population who don’t fully understand how it works and how to use it.

But already there are many people who understand the advantages of crypto currencies and are able to use them. I think their number is already enough for the platform to be in demand.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:31:01 AM

If the platform will develop and some of the initial investors decide to fix the profit, then the tokens will be bought by other investors. This is a standard situation - it all depends on the platform and how it will evolve.
In fact, you are right. Someone is selling tokens, someone is buying. It is due to these actions the volume of trades grows.
In addition, tokens are used in the platform itself. If the level of use or level of investment purchases is high, there is a deficit of tokens and their price is increasing.
cybercapitalinvest

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 08:37:38 AM

Although Crypto is becoming mainstream there is still an enormous amount of the population who don’t fully understand how it works and how to use it.

CCI aims is to help people who would like to trade on the cryptocurrency market but because of lack of experience or skills, do not know how to get started.
BDCenter

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:56:40 AM

I think that the developers can best answer this question, I hope they will pay attention to this issue in the thread.
Alpha Version of the platform (MVP) will be published after pre-sale. You will be able to see the progress of platform development. You will always be able to see traders that have signed up to work for us once we launch the platform. However, actual work of the platform (capital trading) will only start with the final launch after all ICO rounds are finished.

The key point of the concept is to start trading with 40% of ICO contributions which will only be possible after ICO is finished.
This is good news, I will gladly study the traders who will work on your platform because the result will depend on them.

I think that the platform already has preliminary agreements with a certain number of traders, as it seems to me it's a profitable job..
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:26:25 AM

Maybe there are some ways to hedge the risks? Although in this case as in any other case, shortcomings are a continuation of merits and vice versa.
If you reduce the risks, then the payment for this is a decrease in profits. You are right that the shortcomings are continuations of merit. Everyone chooses an acceptable level of risk / income.
I think that at the moment the risk-income ratio is adequate. In the stock market, margin trading is used to increase revenue, which will in fact increase the risk. In the crypto market, this is not required at this time.

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:22:42 PM

But already there are many people who understand the advantages of crypto currencies and are able to use them. I think their number is already enough for the platform to be in demand.
I agree with you. People are becoming more and more knowledgeable every year, and with great ease are making innovative decisions in any field.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:40:03 AM

Maybe there are some ways to hedge the risks? Although in this case as in any other case, shortcomings are a continuation of merits and vice versa.
If you reduce the risks, then the payment for this is a decrease in profits. You are right that the shortcomings are continuations of merit. Everyone chooses an acceptable level of risk / income.
I think that at the moment the risk-income ratio is adequate. In the stock market, margin trading is used to increase revenue, which will in fact increase the risk. In the crypto market, this is not required at this time.
Yes, in view of the fact that in the crypto market volatility is high in itself, there is no need for margin trading.
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:13:33 AM

This is particularly true for large investors, as there are not so many projects in which it would be worthwhile to place funds.
Yes, we can say that the capacity of the market suitable for investment has decreased. In fact, the market has more capital than worthwhile projects.
This is bad for investors, but it's good for those who conduct ICO. If we are talking about real projects of course. Investors are forced to analyze a huge amount of information before finding a good project.
Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:28:23 AM

In fact, you are right. Someone is selling tokens, someone is buying. It is due to these actions the volume of trades grows.
In addition, tokens are used in the platform itself. If the level of use or level of investment purchases is high, there is a deficit of tokens and their price is increasing.
The total issue of tokens is quite adequate to the stated goals. I think that there is someone who will start to save tokens, it will quickly cause raise of their cost.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:34:31 AM

This is good news, I will gladly study the traders who will work on your platform because the result will depend on them.

I think that the platform already has preliminary agreements with a certain number of traders, as it seems to me it's a profitable job..
Of course. If you are an experienced trader and can increase the funds that investors give you in management, then such cooperation is very beneficial given that there is no limit to the funds received for management.

tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:39:21 AM

I think that the developers can best answer this question, I hope they will pay attention to this issue in the thread.
Alpha Version of the platform (MVP) will be published after pre-sale. You will be able to see the progress of platform development. You will always be able to see traders that have signed up to work for us once we launch the platform. However, actual work of the platform (capital trading) will only start with the final launch after all ICO rounds are finished.

The key point of the concept is to start trading with 40% of ICO contributions which will only be possible after ICO is finished.

Yes you are right. There was information in the thread that there are already agreements on cooperation with some traders and the number of such traders is constantly increasing.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:57:14 AM

The total issue of tokens is quite adequate to the stated goals. I think that there is someone who will start to save tokens, it will quickly cause raise of their cost.
Yes, sometimes such events lead to big distortions in the price of the token, but investors are happy when this happens.
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:38:53 PM

Yes, in view of the fact that in the crypto market volatility is high in itself, there is no need for margin trading.
It seems to me that for experienced traders now is a golden time. Great volatility plus large trading volumes, what could be better.

sayyank

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:17:59 PM

It seems to me that for experienced traders now is a golden time. Great volatility plus large trading volumes, what could be better.

Yes you are right dude, it is the best time to investation because the token's price still lower, so we can buy it now and keep it until the price increase. The project's token sale will be ended until next year, so many chance to team and developer to promote this project to make all the token that offered in this project sold out which can be reach hard cap 175million CCI. Team and developer can use this moment to make marketing strategy and give interested ofference.
alfaisal890

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:34:54 PM

Yes you are right dude, it is the best time to investation because the token's price still lower, so we can buy it now and keep it until the price increase. The project's token sale will be ended until next year, so many chance to team and developer to promote this project to make all the token that offered in this project sold out which can be reach hard cap 175million CCI. Team and developer can use this moment to make marketing strategy and give interested ofference.
It is not easy to make a decision to think that this is a good opportunity to invest, because we cannot guess the market how it will run. all we can do is see how serious the team is in handling the project and how transparent or not about the results achieved by the team
quansi2k

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:38:59 PM

I see you right, now is the golden time after we accumulate enough experience, we should invest in this project. That is my own opinion
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:11:30 AM

Maybe you're right. Volatility was higher in previous years, but the market did not have such a large liquidity, so now really very good times for professional traders.
cybercapitalinvest

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 08:11:49 AM

Dear Friends, we are happy to announce that our Minimum Viable Product (MVP) is almost finished and will be released in the nearest future.

We'll keep you updated, so stay tuned!
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:42:14 AM

The most important thing in such investments is the likelihood that the project will successfully develop and its capitalization will made X-s.
cybercapitalinvest

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 01:37:47 PM

when will it be listed on the exchanges? And what exchanges is the project intended to be listed?Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?
We are planning to list CCI Token on most popular cryptocurrency exchanges between 1st – 31st Dec 2018.
CCI Token will allow holders to receive a weekly share of profit generated by CCI Platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: