Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:27:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund  (Read 51408 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:31:41 AM

the very name of the topic already speaks for itself and that's all said. I think if the team succeeds, it will be very popular in the market. It'simportant for the community.

Other than the already existing income source like investment, bounty and airdrops, this will create an extra stream of income with blockchain for some others who know no jack about trading.

Many hodlers have their assets in a halt state awaiting for some up trend or a peak to happen; not many are familiar with day trading and that day traders, at least the experienced ones actually many money from it. I this could be a start for beginners.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:39:21 AM

I seen the price is not much high for investment. But I just want to know that what is the minimum investment in ICO?
During the Private sale, minimum investment amount is 5ETH. During next stages of ICO, minimum investment amount is 0,1ETH. Presale starts on 3rd of September  Smiley
Ohh, but why private sale is too much costly? And is any bonuses or discounts are available in the private & Pre sale?
Actually, after the Investor's Cabinet (https://www.cybercapitalinvest.io/dashboard) launch, we changed the minimum Private sale investment to 1 ETH.
During the Private sale, the CCI Token price is 0.10 USD, during the Presale 0.12 USD.
Crowdsale price is going to be 0.20 USD.

1 ETH is a fair minimum bet. Even if you prefer to approach the bigger investors in private sale, in my opinion nothing speaks against a lower minimum investment. Even small investors want to get the good bonus, but often do not have enough capital for it. With 1 ETH one addresses both the large and the small investors
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 11:04:44 AM

I seen the price is not much high for investment. But I just want to know that what is the minimum investment in ICO?
During the Private sale, minimum investment amount is 5ETH. During next stages of ICO, minimum investment amount is 0,1ETH. Presale starts on 3rd of September  Smiley
Ohh, but why private sale is too much costly? And is any bonuses or discounts are available in the private & Pre sale?
Actually, after the Investor's Cabinet (https://www.cybercapitalinvest.io/dashboard) launch, we changed the minimum Private sale investment to 1 ETH.
During the Private sale, the CCI Token price is 0.10 USD, during the Presale 0.12 USD.

That's a good way of attracting investors early into the project, between, the early investors are known to actually be the risk takers, so the above statement is understandable, another point of input that i will like to suggest is to ensure that the sales bar is always up to date, it may seem like nothing but the sales bar attracts investors, especially when sales are going on pretty well

You are right mate. To lower the minimum investment in the Private-Sale will attract more investors. 5 ETH was to much for me, but 1 ETH minimum purchase is OK. Maybe I will buy today, to grab the 10% extra bonus.

1 eth minimum is ok. Seeing that Ethereum value is a little bit low and is affordable. That should do it for their private sale.
Deku

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:16:23 AM

That's a good way of attracting investors early into the project, between, the early investors are known to actually be the risk takers, so the above statement is understandable, another point of input that i will like to suggest is to ensure that the sales bar is always up to date, it may seem like nothing but the sales bar attracts investors, especially when sales are going on pretty well

You are right mate. To lower the minimum investment in the Private-Sale will attract more investors. 5 ETH was to much for me, but 1 ETH minimum purchase is OK. Maybe I will buy today, to grab the 10% extra bonus.

1 eth minimum is ok. Seeing that Ethereum value is a little bit low and is affordable. That should do it for their private sale.
The fact that users can create an anonymous account is great as it supports one of the reason why Cryptocurrency came to be. Great team here.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:23:35 AM

the very name of the topic already speaks for itself and that's all said. I think if the team succeeds, it will be very popular in the market. It'simportant for the community.

Other than the already existing income source like investment, bounty and airdrops, this will create an extra stream of income with blockchain for some others who know no jack about trading.

You're right, i'm really intrigued to see the outcome of the project, its really an interesting concept and enticing too once everything falls in place and they give the community something to leverage on, its something that they will love to be part of, as soon as they judiciously deliver their roadmap ,breaking that jinx of fear of the unknown
Katysgysa

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:25:56 AM

how much is the maximum or minimum purchase in private sales depends on the rules of each platform. This platform applies a minimum in personal sales of 1 ETH. is it really big? yes. but, I think that in line with this great platform concept, this platform has been discussed in various ICO media and the results of this platform rating are very large.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:19:50 PM

During the Private sale, minimum investment amount is 5ETH. During next stages of ICO, minimum investment amount is 0,1ETH. Presale starts on 3rd of September  Smiley

how much is the maximum or minimum purchase in private sales depends on the rules of each platform. This platform applies a minimum in personal sales of 1 ETH. is it really big? yes. but, I think that in line with this great platform concept, this platform has been discussed in various ICO media and the results of this platform rating are very large.

In the Private-Sale (only today with 50% Bonus) the minimum purchase is 1 ETH with no maximum.
The Pre-Sale starts tommorow and the the minimum purchase is 0.1 ETH and also no maximum.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 12:58:02 PM

Many hodlers have their assets in a halt state awaiting for some up trend or a peak to happen; not many are familiar with day trading and that day traders, at least the experienced ones actually many money from it. I this could be a start for beginners.

Yeah, a really good start I feeling I have a lot to still Learn and right now I feel CCI is the best way to get syarted

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:14:36 PM

Yeah, 1 ETH will really an affordable offer for minimum. If they will going to do that everyone must take the opportunity now while the ETH price is still low.

At your service
RussellOlguin

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:17:39 PM

What are the basic measures you are going to take for mapping the decentralized data because most of the companies are looking for different types of data, from where you are going to collect the data?
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:24:11 PM

Yeah, 1 ETH will really an affordable offer for minimum. If they will going to do that everyone must take the opportunity now while the ETH price is still low.

btw, not to forget.. presale starts from tomorrow. I am looking forward for it. Can we see the ICO progress in the project website?
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:26:28 PM

btw, not to forget.. presale starts from tomorrow. I am looking forward for it. Can we see the ICO progress in the project website?

Thanks for reminding me about the start of pre-sale which is tomorrow. I also hope we can able to see the ICO progress in their website. This will show how transparent the team is and this will also be considered as huge positive.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 01:59:15 PM

During the Private sale, minimum investment amount is 5ETH. During next stages of ICO, minimum investment amount is 0,1ETH. Presale starts on 3rd of September  Smiley

I don’t know about others, but I see a bull run already. Eth just went above 301$. And I don’t see it coming back. Is there a set exchange rate for Eth/USDT, to protect both CCI team and the ICO participants from volatility in eth/USDT Rate?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:56:24 PM

Yeah, a really good start I feeling I have a lot to still Learn and right now I feel CCI is the best way to get syarted

Apologies for typos earlier but ya; I think having the professional traders take on the lead would be a good step forward for us beginners; The only concern I have which was addressed earlier is what happens when a loss occur? I know that code could play a role in this.

faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:12:28 PM

Just so I understand correctly: You offer withdrawals in different crypto currencies. So suppose I invest 5 ETH, you make by skillful trading 9 ETH, then I can choose in which currency I want to have paid the profit?
That would be very convenient, because i often only want to use profits to invest in other tokens. Then I would not have to transfer anything to other exchanges
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 03:15:22 PM

Really, this is fantastic job done by team by doing this kind of changes. 1 ETH is really great offer and anyone can invest here.
dokegeki

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:21:56 PM

This plan can really be the start of a whole nw era in the crypto markets. I think this can be a very very huge sucess in the future. The dev team is really on point and i believe in them.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 03:22:30 PM

Wow, that's great news for investors. 1 ETH is not big deal. So basically from 3rd September price of token will be 0.12$. Thanks for the information.
DavidRi

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:36:13 PM

The market probably won't change as much during only a couple of upcoming weeks, but the plan has solid foundations so the market status shouldn't hinder it's progress too much.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 03:40:09 PM

Just so I understand correctly: You offer withdrawals in different crypto currencies. So suppose I invest 5 ETH, you make by skillful trading 9 ETH, then I can choose in which currency I want to have paid the profit?
That would be very convenient, because i often only want to use profits to invest in other tokens. Then I would not have to transfer anything to other exchanges

That would  be really helpful. Do you know if there's any provision for withdrawal in fiat too. I think this should also be implemented too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: