Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:37:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: altcoins dip what to do?  (Read 27826 times)
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 05:39:40 AM

all altcoins goes down rapidly are we seeing the coins disappear?
what are the things we need to do?
this are just questions running to our heads now that the coins
are going down, we see reds everyday since 2018 enter all the bad things happen
feel free to share your thoughts on this

Wait for market recovery, and reenter
Or if you are intending to hold for a long term and believe crypto will recover
Dollar cost averaging it, meaning buy every time it drops and fill your bag
When market returns you could make a handsome profit
Yamifoud

Activity: 2758
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:57:02 AM

Sometimes this situation in the market can happen, with this circumstance you just need to come to terms. And in such a case, suitable actions are simply to continue to buy and hold promising altcoins, while the price remains at the minimum level. The main condition is to remain calm and not to panic.
Even potential altcoins seems struggling for it, it could be better if we just sit back and stay calm. We all waiting for the strike for almost 10 months but still the situation remain, we all bored for these but it is the best option for not losing our money. We wait for the right time, though it have less chances to show up this year and we just hope we see it next year.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
nytstalker

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:04:29 AM

When the altcoins is deep the best way we can do is to buy altcoins we would like to hold.
The best altcoins nowdays is ethereum,cardano, NEO and EOS these altcoins has a potential to give us a huge profit in the end of the year.
TRONTON

Activity: 868
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:48:13 AM

When the altcoins is deep the best way we can do is to buy altcoins we would like to hold.
The best altcoins nowdays is ethereum,cardano, NEO and EOS these altcoins has a potential to give us a huge profit in the end of the year.
if you look at the price chart at the end of 2017, it is natural that in 2018 almost all of the coins have decreased in price, this is due to the fantastic effect of the increase in 2017, because in that year the coin price reached its peak, so it is possible that this will happen again years to come, so we just need to be patient holding coins that have great potential as you mentioned.
zabir.brutov

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:18:31 AM

The best thing to do right now is to buy more coins. You have now an opportunity to get ETH for 200 USD and EOS for 5-6 USD. It is a great chance to buy at the moment, because such coin as EOS had never a bull run before. Buy deep and wait for the green market.
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:30:10 AM

What i do mostly is bounty hunting and since i am not  trading whatever coin i received as a bounty hunter  I sell off whenever  i received the  my reward and keep the money  in my local fiat. I can use the fiat money and  exchange back to any altcoin if i want to invest in any of them. The market has dipped and the the best time to invest in the market is now. so that you can sell the top and buy back the bottom making much profits. This is very good and profitable also.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:32:11 AM

Just keep holding if you're believing on the coins or tokens that you are holdings. Don't panic if you're seeing some bloody market because sooner or later it will going to recover again.

At your service
cryptofunn

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 11:52:21 AM

need to be procured, many altcoins are already starting to shoot. market reversal is already beginning

pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:41:02 AM

The least you can do is to HODL your cryptocurrencies and the most beautiful things that you can do during crypto crash is to invest on it. This is one of the things that others missed to do due to their fears after seeing their crypto assets value deflates so bad.

kidsrock

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:05:40 AM

The least you can do is to HODL your cryptocurrencies and the most beautiful things that you can do during crypto crash is to invest on it. This is one of the things that others missed to do due to their fears after seeing their crypto assets value deflates so bad.

That is what we can do right now while we can buy another altcoin at the low price. I think if we can see the market is crash and go down too deep, we can get the coin with a discount so we can have a lot of amount for the coin. Maybe we can get the potential coin to increase in the long-term, and we can hold for a long time too. But this will depend on how much money you have to buy the coins.
Crim3

Activity: 294
Merit: 21

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:30:49 PM

The main thing is not to ponder!  The price of altcoins is growing and falling monthly, just do not sell them for a few more weeks, or even better months.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Aptekary

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:48:23 PM

The main thing is not to ponder!  The price of altcoins is growing and falling monthly, just do not sell them for a few more weeks, or even better months.
I think that no altcoin can be compared with Bitcoin and ethereum, since These coins will still have good prospects, despite the poor market conditions.
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:55:30 PM

Since the prices of altcoins are falling, it is a good time to buy and hold if you have confidence in crypto. Buy low and sell high is the basic principle of investing.
King Bounty

Activity: 392

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:38:05 PM

all you need to do is buy more and hold for long-term investments, because I'm sure the next 3-5 years if you buy an altcoin now then you will become rich, because the price of the altcoin will increase very high.

cerberus5424

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:04:36 PM

At the moment I think that it is necessary to start buying altcoins. The market is likely to go up from the second half of November, but for now you have the opportunity to buy altcoins at low prices. For all newcomers this is a great chance.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
absurde

Activity: 532
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 05:06:47 PM

All i learned about the cryptocurrency market, there is no dip, there is always more dip (deepest). So you should be always carefull while investing and trading.
awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:44:44 PM

In my opinion, the rise and fall of coin prices in the market has become commonplace in the crypto world. because the crypto currency price system is fluctuating. therefore we should not panic to sell when the price of coins falls on the market. we must be patient and continue to work.
Parabellun1917

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:53:01 PM

all altcoins goes down rapidly are we seeing the coins disappear?
what are the things we need to do?
this are just questions running to our heads now that the coins
are going down, we see reds everyday since 2018 enter all the bad things happen
feel free to share your thoughts on this
Hello! Now such a trend. Naturally, there are dead projects, I will not argue. But we must not forget that not all projects are dead, and the market is cyclical, I think that there will be growth soon. Do not worry) Good luck to all!
alexsoul

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:07:00 PM

This is just one of dozens of topics in this forum, which boils down to the same issues. Stop causing panic! If you do not believe in the cryptocurrency market and think that they will crash, then you do not belong here.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
OTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:19:42 PM

This is usual of cryptocurrency market. Prices of coins dip or pump at anytime. In fact, it is unpredictable but when the prices dip, the only option you have is to hold the coins for a period of time for the market to recover before selling.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: