Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:46:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: altcoins dip what to do?  (Read 27826 times)
the13thsymphony

Activity: 297
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:17:58 PM

The thing to do now is add new altcoins to your portfolio or add more existing altcoins in your wallet that can potentially moon at the 3rd or 4th quarter of this year. It is only a matter of time before the next bull market comes and adding more to your portfolio is the best thing to do right now and the right time for new investors to get into the market. The only way you can lose your investment is if you sell all of it while the market is down.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
kartalgiunti

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

BIB Exchange

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:20:34 PM

We have seen graphs like this before. We've experienced this before. We must always trust the crypto currencies because we believe so much in their future.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:20:46 PM

Keep holding buddy, IF you have money to tolerate then buy the dip but i'm sure we will have a massive dump and i'll buy all of that panic sellers will sell their token but me i'm going to buy alot more.
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:22:58 PM

The best solution is to detach altcoins from bitcoin. If exchanges had fiat pairs with all the alt coins, we wouldn't need bitcoin and the whole market wouldn't collapse at once like now.
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 05:30:45 PM

all altcoins goes down rapidly are we seeing the coins disappear?
what are the things we need to do?
this are just questions running to our heads now that the coins
are going down, we see reds everyday since 2018 enter all the bad things happen
feel free to share your thoughts on this

The questions are proper but history are just repeating their stride
So you need to increase your portfolio with the proper tokens if you can
And this involves getting more research done and information sorted before investing in any of the dipper altcoins

Also, the reds will remain for just a while and after which the green candles will show forth
kelincrad

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:43:33 PM

Everything is interconnected here. Bitcoin falls and with it the Altcoins fall. We will see the recovery only when bitcoin starts to grow.
leoandrew

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:59:17 PM

yeah , The alt coins are down due to the down market . It's because of the alt coins depend on the bitcoin . If the bitcoin price goes up , the alt coins will follow it . the people are panicked thinking about the down market , should we sell our coins or not . no , this is the wrong time to sell coins in fact you can invest on few because of the low value . Ups and down its all a part of life , we just have to learn .
MCJamison1987

Activity: 185

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:01:15 PM

it depends on the market demand and supply
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:01:44 PM

I think the price drop is over for now. In the next few days there may be a price increase for altes. Still, it's worth not to hurry.
icohunter56

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:09:47 PM

For me you'd better sell all your coins  and by an ICO project tokens like #Cryptics. Cuz after 1-2 months the tokens will rocket then count your X's. But if coins also rises you will earn some procents may be 20 or 30% but not more. So check the project what I meant above.
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:19:43 PM

This kind of incident can not be avoided anymore, but if you can still keep some altcoin you have then it is very good if you want to sell is also not a problem because the price will continue to fall and buy at a fairly cheap price, it can be called this is a year that is not both for Bitcoin and altcoin, we all have to understand the name of the market there will be ups and downs, not forever, just wait and take every good opportunity then a good Bitcoin it will be good for yourself.
marados

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:21:12 PM

If you are in loss just hold onto it now. No point in selling, it’s just a matter of time when market will come back and raise, just be patient, because you aren’t losing your money as long as you don’t sell.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Flar3NuoX

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:21:42 PM

It's the best time to buy now.
If you have something which is roundabout stable nowadays(BTC,USD,etc.), you can easily invest in a coin you believe in, which is low right now.
Buy the dip, sell the pump or hodl.
Benabod

Activity: 184

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:32:00 PM

The bearish market we are experiencing now isn't something new or strange in cryptocurrency market which can come and disappear with an upsurge in price anytime but I've realized most people that are raising thoughts and questions like yours joined the crypto world 2017 which is a very successful year for digital currency and opposite of it is happening now but nevertheless the dip is best time to increase your portfolio by buying more and more of altcoins
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:38:58 PM

The only way you can win in financial markets is to just invest what you can afford to lose and hold on through all the dips. Maybe sell into the rallies instead of buy into them, and buy into the dips instead of selling into them. Basically be counter to the culture and society, whatever their decisions are. Many people sell during times like these instead of buy.
zhukovt34

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:28:30 PM

The altcoin dip start its journey in the end of january. I hodl till the end of february as i was reading that Chinese New Year is to blame for bearish market and once it pass bullish  would come again. I was hodling.
Than March and April gone and altcoin dip was more dip, whole market was red and i was reading that after rain and storm sun will come, and i was still hodling.
Than May gone and June will pass and more dip became bottomless dip and i am still hodling.

And after all i will say you that since i didnt sell when it was for selling i will hold and buy because it is buying and holding time.

XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:58:16 PM

If you are in loss just hold onto it now. No point in selling, it’s just a matter of time when market will come back and raise, just be patient, because you aren’t losing your money as long as you don’t sell.

Thats exactly what a beginner would say. No point in selling? Are you serious? This is why this market is so stupid, people here dont understand that it might not rise agaim, ever, no matter how patient you are
zanuda_z

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 11:00:22 PM

It remains only to pray and wait for the market to rise again. HODL
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:01:47 PM

Altcoins are not disappearing. Most people who own altcoins may have bitcoin too. Everyone knows how the price of bitcoin or any news about bitcoin appears to affect all the altcoins. When bitcoin starts rising the alts will rise too. But if you have money you have to get some alts at a cheap price.
Zizi19231

Activity: 205

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:12:41 PM

Altcoins were going down because bitcoins prices are falling since the start of this year and most of the altcoin price just depends on the bitcoin so we will see the recovery on altcoin when we see the rise in bitcoin price.just remember the volatility is just a normal in the crypto field, so lets keep are coins and lets hoard some more
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: