Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:44:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: altcoins dip what to do?  (Read 27826 times)
Lilmon

Activity: 475
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:21:59 PM

have patience, that's what you can do during a dip, you always have to wait for the FUD to pass a little to make the right decision, if you can still hold a little longer, hold on, I think the next few months are crucial for cryptos, so you have to do hodl to see what happens with the market.
Anzal RK

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:22:18 PM

For now, the best action is just wait.
Because we all know market so bad and it is impossible to get more profit with this condition.
But if you have more money buy some coin is a right choose.
Downloaded

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:56:49 AM

I have to admit that now the market is really going through very difficult times. The prices of many altcoins are steadily getting cheaper, which has led to panic and mass selling among many investors. But personally, I think this decision is wrong. The best thing now is to keep buying and hold good coins for the future.
Hiylchis

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:43:08 PM

After the rapid rise in prices before, many analysts predicted a gradual decline in the value of reliable coins over time. This is a normal situation for the market. From the beginning of next year, prices will begin to gradually recover, so now you need to continue to buy and hold altcoins.
manbota

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:47:41 AM

So far I absolutely do not see any critical problems in the modern crypto market. Yes, now times are tough, there is a long financial correction. But I am sure that in any case the prices of BTC and most reliable altcoins will gradually recover, so you need to continue to hold them for the future.
strideynet

Activity: 412
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:45:41 PM

if you entered the market without knowledge, now we can only wait for growth.  if you knew why you buy this or that coin, you would have sold them long ago.
graminfodiff

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:40:03 PM

I'm tired of such jump and down
berstabfido

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:40:37 PM

When is growth?Huh
HauntOne

Activity: 177
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:37:56 PM

You can cry and fuss with their exchange for "more reliable currencies", but this happens all the time in the world of cryptocurrency and if you want to stay - adjust

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
bitmattrix88

Activity: 504

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 02:01:27 PM

all altcoins goes down rapidly are we seeing the coins disappear?
what are the things we need to do?
this are just questions running to our heads now that the coins
are going down, we see reds everyday since 2018 enter all the bad things happen
feel free to share your thoughts on this

Already my capital also downed from 15000$ to 500$ now. So iam not sold ny coins yet. Sometimes this is a my baf idea and i lossed with holding. Anyway sometimes 2020 i think we can recover our money

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
Jonking

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 06:09:01 AM

when altcoins or crypto market is down, divert your attention to other.. just sit back and wait when market is back to bullish..no need to panic
bebekangsoo

Activity: 313

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 07:40:27 AM

when altcoins or crypto market is down, divert your attention to other.. just sit back and wait when market is back to bullish..no need to panic
yes can be used to eliminate panic, or if you want to get a little profit in this condition, you can trade every day but you need high knowledge because the market will change quickly, if you can manage it you will make money.
Crypto is still unstable and each one often goes up and down, of course many are disappointed but with this condition Crypto can still provide benefits if we want to try our best.

sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 07:58:37 AM

You do not have to do anything. Just wait and hold the coins you have. You may exchange coins with others you think may go up in the future. Given the volatility of cryptocurrency, we cannot expect the market to go smoothly. The market is now slowly becoming stable and stronger. So the market will correct itself in the days to come.

Akagum
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

SIGMA by HYDRA X

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 08:13:39 AM

Redness of the market signifies an opportunity to bag some more altcoins.
Redness of the market, shouldn't scare us as that is expected.
It's expected for prices of cryptocurrency to swing to any direction courtesy it's volatile nature.
There's no cause for alarm because the redness will not be forever.

HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 11:53:21 AM

When the altcoin price that you have falls, indeed the best thing to do in my opinion is to hold the coin, because selling it will only give you a loss and I think everyone doesn't want to get a loss from the investment they make, maybe at that time we do is observe the development of coins that we have and estimate the possibilities that can occur later.
JacksonT7

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 11:54:27 AM

When alt coins drop in price the best thing to do is the buy as many of them as you can and hold them until their price rises.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 12:26:29 PM

Altcoins are still on dip but we don't need to worry about it. Because I believe that altcoin is really amazing and there would be a great possibility that if the bitcoin will rise altcoin will also rise. I think the best thing to do when the coin is on dip is to buy some more of it an d hold until the time comes that the coin rise up high.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 01:07:40 PM

If it has money, then keep them waiting for the price increase, and if possible sell it and buy and store Bitcoin and altcon in the 10th rank.

Top ten altcoins are follow the Bitcoin way and Binance is totally independent with any altcoins. But trading is a good platform for experts not a beginner, If they are beginner in crypto investment I am not recommend to participate on short term investment.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 01:12:16 PM

It is only determined by two types. One if it is legitimate coin/good project or a shitcoin/hyped by trolls.  If you searched enough well then you will know if your coin has a bright future and you won't worry about its price because it's part of its path to experience some up and downs. ANd for the other, there is no other option but to sell it with losses.
AtlantaFive

Activity: 594

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 01:18:09 PM

The best thing to do when your altcoins goes dip is to know what cause this. Don't just sell because it's going down but if it suddenly drop in it's price maybe there is a problem within that altcoin. Another best thing to do is to buy more altcoin at lower price. Buying low will even your holdings regards to your buying habits in a altcoin. Sometimes holding too when you know the dips is just for a mean time is good too.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: