Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:15:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are. You leaving crypto?  (Read 3795 times)
Bitman73

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:06:02 AM

I'm down quite a bit but i've decided to ride Crypto either to the moon or to the very bottom. What I have learnt is to not get greedy during the good times and take a profit, then wait for the inevitable bust and buy back in later.
MEMEX

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:11:28 AM

I am seriously considering it.
There is no future in a small market cap that is pumped and dumped!

In addition, trading bots are running the show: milking everyone!

Some people may indeed get out, because the chances of those who want to earn instant profits will not match crypto. But I think the market just fluctuates as it should, because last year it was probably what caused it. So I think there's still a lot going on in this industry, and you just have to wait a little longer.
gawuk

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:37:10 AM

Some people will give up on this situation, while others think of it as an opportunity, because today we find crypto prices so low.
Maybe those who come out are the ones who will really lose, while the survivors will find crypto grow, because the technology is too big to die.
tuikindu01

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:40:50 AM

Don't lose faith in the crypto market. The decline is only temporary.

So we should keep waiting, the market has reached its bottom, and it's going to go up a lot in July.
daniel08

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:44:38 AM

On my own i do not want to leave crypto because , crypto is one of my source of income and it helps me a lot in my financial needs. Considering most of altcoins have small market cap and most altcoins are pumped and dumped coins that is not a reason to live crypto. Its only normal for most of the altcoins that is not popular to pumped its price and to dumped its value.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
oceana

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:52:49 AM

I will not abandon crypto because I have a strong belief that crypto will give me a big advantage, because I see from many people who first experience many who have become rich from the results of crypto therefore I will try and be diligent in crypto.
IntuitiveCoins

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:06:00 AM

Hell no I'm not leaving crypto and I strongly disagree with you for saying crypto doesn't have future... I think you're not patient and might be one of the people with get rich quick syndrome. back to the memory lane when crypto started it started from humble beginning and now it's huge more than anyone could predict.... My forum mate I think what you lack is patience

Exactly, people who are leaving are those with get rich syndrome. The worst thing that I can think of for myself is to quit and not take the chance and then regret that I wasn't part of something big.
Ritaaa

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:09:47 AM

I guess you didn't pay attention when the internet started and all the "experts" said the same thing about the number of websites in existence... Look at it now. Every Business, Person, and their Animal pretty much has a website or webpage online, no need to leave an upcoming market that could have a huge impact in the world
Alakdan

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:45:44 AM

No I won't leave crypto . I believe in the capability of it in making a good change to all. Crypto is the future believe it or not.
Gumpfire

Activity: 378
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:48:49 AM

I  will not leaving crypto because here i first started to earn a huge profit and it really change my life thanks to it. Even all of the price of cryptocurrencies starts to fall down, i still believe that it will increase all of its price again, so i could earn a huge profit again.
dragonborn

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:48:54 AM

of course not, because with cryptocurrency i can get very big profit and can get rich from trading work with bitcoin and altcoin make use of existing price movement
eiijee160613

Activity: 448
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:52:18 AM

I'm not affected that much on what happening right now Cheesy and im not leaving in crypto cause this gives me full financial support. still im very optimistic for crypto this year Cheesy
LyaBog

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:40:28 AM

at the moment I'm not ready to leave cryptomir and do not advise this to anyone.  we do not know what will happen tomorrow, but there are all the prerequisites to believe that the crypto currency will be firmly embedded in many areas of our life.  and while we are at a turning point, so just wait.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:51:03 AM

No, I wont leave crypto. What is happening now in the market is still a part of the market cycle where there are ups and down. For me crypto is the future of money and the most decentralized, cheapest and the fastest way of sending money not only money but also data so definitely there is a very big future for the crypto world.
lykakokelley123

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:58:08 AM

as of now i did leave crypto since last july it was so good to earn coin that time but the price was so cheap and im didnt know much about it, then i heard that the coin did pump its price last dec and i did regret that i sell those coin last september, at this moment im back in to the crypto where i found a good coin privacy coin which i found in the post in the twitter i did ask my friends about that coin and they said Privcy coin is a good coin to join and be part of their community so i did join their airdrop and hope i get accepted this round .
bournekin

Activity: 476

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:20:19 AM

Why are you so panic and hopeless? Many people are around you, feel the same. What makes different is the people will survive and the people to leave the crypto. I myself, will be still here, keeping my coins for some months or years later. Just big hope to make a big surprise after some holding months or years/. Think twice in considering what you will do, leave or stay.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
ayco2018

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:24:13 AM

no im not leaving in this crypto currency !! cause this is my future ad it give me idea how it works ! and more benfits that give to us ! i will live crypto forever until the end of the time!!
Amokomowo2005

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 05:25:27 AM

No i wont and not even leaving soon, this not the first time the market wil go in red, we all know the price changes and we should already learn how to stay or adapt with any one available, be it bearish or bulish season.... crypto will be back in good...

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:37:29 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2018, 11:05:31 AM by swiftbits

I'm sure I won't leave crpyto but possibly took a break sometimes since I've done it before.
There's a lot of amazing benefits you can get by using cryptocurrency, why not use it perennially?

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
jeungo

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:39:52 AM

Very stupid is the one who will get out of the car at full speed, very stupid is the one who at the bottom of the market will all sell and exit the game. If you put all the money this can certainly be a factor, but if you use only a portion of the money, I see no reason to sell everything at the bottom.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: