Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:56:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are. You leaving crypto?  (Read 3801 times)
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:12:41 AM

I am seriously considering it.
There is no future in a small market cap that is pumped and dumped!

In addition, trading bots are running the show: milking everyone!

It's just part of the unregulated landscape. Crypto is still the wild, wild west!
It's no fun to see your money lose value, but I still like it, still lot's of things to do and even accumulate small money just sitting in front of your computer  Grin
ichanjay

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:17:41 AM

NO ONE IS LEAVING!. I would rather die with my coins. Let us sink together. To be honest, i regret the fact that I didn't sold enough during the last bull run. But I've already gained profit so not a loss for me whatever happens anytime from now
Theresaaa

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:21:05 AM

Absolutely not because of this technology its helps me a lot to improve my living stability in terms of financial status and it makes me as a better person than before.
aicel

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:36:42 AM

I am not leaving crypto and the crypto world. It gives me a lot of knowledge. It helps to improve my daily life and help me to become independent.
Sandeep24

Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:53:22 AM

I think some people are manipulating with cryptocurrency and making fake news about crypto because they don't like popularity of crypto but i believe in cryptocurrency and hope it will be accepted by all over world.
creat!ve

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:07:50 AM

And you are going to regret it pretty soon if u actually quit, 2019 year is gonna be the year of cryptocurrency that will change peoples lifes. So before taking such decisions think twice
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:13:02 AM

And you are going to regret it pretty soon if u actually quit, 2019 year is gonna be the year of cryptocurrency that will change peoples lifes. So before taking such decisions think twice

Hmm, why are you saying that way? Because for me, there is a future in crypto. I believe in crypto, always. I have faith and trust in crypto that it will grow too fast that even the people who don't believe in it, will believe in. Don't be so negative when it comes to your thinking about crypto. Crypto will make our lives.

Y U MAD AT ME
jemarie20

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:22:01 AM

I`m not leaving crypto world because I am crypto supporters and I use crypto to build my future, because I earn money more here, and I saw the other way of success here that is why I dont want to leave crypto world.

creat!ve

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:49:49 AM

Hmm, why are you saying that way? Because for me, there is a future in crypto. I believe in crypto, always. I have faith and trust in crypto that it will grow too fast that even the people who don't believe in it, will believe in. Don't be so negative when it comes to your thinking about crypto. Crypto will make our lives.
How am i being negative? I can not be more positive about crypto  this is what ive literally just said "2019 year is gonna be the year of cryptocurrency", i dont understand why are you addressing it to me, makes no sense.
DJANAS

Activity: 219
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:53:37 AM

It's too early
But maybe we can HODL now and look after our other business 
Bedak Johnsons

Activity: 151

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:21:28 AM

I still believe in crypto I believe the price will soon recover, I think the price is decreased it is a natural thing so I am here still waiting and keep holding my coins until the market recovered again.
Henisusan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:36:50 AM

All we know that the crypto world is falling down. However, it doesn't mean that I must leave crypto. It is not one of the criteria for me to leave crypto. This is, I think, a good time to buy the coins, the very promising coins in the future. They are available to be purchased in the cheaper price right now. So, why should I leave?

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
DogmaF10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:58:23 AM

Well i almost did, then i was realized nothing worth having comes in easy. We just need to have a little faith, since we already put our money and as long as we did not sell, we were not in loss. So, i think it is ok if we need to HODL a littler longer untill the markets are green again
4garret

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:03:40 AM

I remain calm, because if I go out then I will lose, although not many options can be done.
It may sound naive and boring, but waiting may be the easiest and most difficult way to be a winner.
@baoli

Activity: 1162

Base.protocol

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:07:09 AM

What ever happens crypto is the future you have to try and stay. For me I am going to stay, I will be dynamic adjusting yo what comes my way by researching and introducing new ways of stay afloat in crypto. I have no where else to go.

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
Trindir

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:16:48 AM

In cryptocurrency there are many opportunities to make big profits,leave now,it's a bad decision.
saras008

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:36:45 AM

What is your purpose here? Before entering into this field of course we already know that high potential will be accompanied by comparable risks.
The situation will vary from time to time, and even now it may not be one of the worst situations.
honghe99

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:44:35 AM

Since I learned about cryptocurrencies and BTC, I have been attracted by this market. I like crypto, not just because I can make money, but more because of the concept of crypto. Today, various countries are using blockchain technology. This is a trend. I believe that future governments will also issue their own cryptocurrencies to replace current banknotes. So I am very optimistic about this model.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
MEMEX

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:01:05 AM

Communities come and go, and those who enter with bad risk management will be eliminated.
It's a game of time, so those who have power will try hard to clean up the panic first, just start a new swing.
tantegope00l

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:06:16 AM

Of course you can do it anytime. You come here at your own risk, and of course you have full control over whatever you decide to do.
But you know? this time maybe the whales are laughing at you while watching one of the soccer matches in Russia.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: