Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:07:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are. You leaving crypto?  (Read 3800 times)
bit..what?

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:46:08 AM

I beleive in crypto and HODL but this dump was manipulated and it will recover in Autumn or Winter so the most patient people will earn here in long term.

Yes, definitely I agree with you. I think it will be hit 20K again after this summer or earlier of next year.

I think so too. That's why i will not leave the crypto scene.
I still think crypto coins are the future, even if the price has collapsed.
But actually it is normal. The prices can not always go high.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
soooulliv77

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:29:23 PM

No, I started to deal with cryptocurrencies seriously and do not plan to stop because of current problems.

MERITT   P  R  O  T  O  C  O  L   ❱❱    WHITEPAPER
Decentralized Fundraising & Token Issuance

███████   TWITTER               BITCOINTALK               TELEGRAM   ███████
arida_ds

Activity: 143

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:52:34 PM

People, here's a good example of how large crypto-currency players buy crypto-currency at a cheap price and disappointed in this industry.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
alex_kir

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:57:47 PM

No, I'm not going to leave crypto-currencies, because in the crypto-currencies the future, and now the mass expulsion of people from the crypto-currency begins by mass reduction of prices for bitcoin, people cause panic attacks and they get it.
Cris John Pham

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:00:14 PM

no. i don't think so . i think BTC will down to $2k is just an average price correction. After the end of adjustment, the end of 2018, the crypto in general and BTC in particular will return strongly. Promising to break $ 20k in 2017. I really put a lot of trust in this crypto market, I bought a lot of crypto to HOLD . Let's hope BTC will be $ 30k in 2019
mizamuneerashine

Activity: 364

jarvis.exchange

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:04:09 PM

Nope. I am here, so no reason to give up. My portfolio is bloody as hell. If I give up now how can I reap my rewards in future. I want to see myself how strong I am in this bloodbath.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
redfin31

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:11:01 PM

I am seriously considering it.
There is no future in a small market cap that is pumped and dumped!

In addition, trading bots are running the show: milking everyone!

come on mate, you just can't see a fall of the market. did you see the market in the last year? did you know this is not the first time? if you know, i think you will not say like that. rise and fall is a normal thing on the market, you can't always hope the market always increase every time, also you should know about the risky in the cryptocurrency.

Woolles890

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:14:06 PM

Until now I have not thought to leave crypto. Because until now I still make crypto as my side job and make supplement my life income. As long as crypto is not much harm to me, I will still survive.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Esterklu

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:21:58 PM

I entered crypto when it was 200 per BTC, why should i leave it when it is 6000 for one? I saw price moving up and down, but the major direction is up. Some years ago my friends were looking at me and thougt i am idiot when i was talking about crypto, today they are asking about help to buy or explain sonething. No, i am not leaving.
dammy1988

Activity: 201
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 08:26:54 PM

No I will never leave crypto as it set an opportunity for me and people around me to develop ourselves and learn trading and other bounty tasks and this has help me in a lot of ways because I learnt new things through this and it change my mindset
AristoteI

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:33:46 PM

Oh sure. When the market is not particularly active or when it is not growing - nobody wants to waste their time in order to lose money. Therefore, some number of people left crypto-currencies. But they will return when the market begins to recover.
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:51:05 PM

I will never leave cryptocurrency because i can always make good profit through trading, the only problem is those people who cannot handle the pressure in the market when the price of their coins are melting, they tend to sell their coins at the lowest price which makes the value of coins in the market to dump.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:37:02 AM

No I would not leave crypto. Although there's a lot scammer today whos destroying the image of crypto. And even though the market is dump I will never lose hope in crypto.
While scammers and hackers have been destroying the image of cryptocurrencies for years I think that right now what it is damaging the image of bitcoin the most is the price that has been crashing for some time and the longer this last the bigger the damage to the image of bitcoin, this is similar to what happened after the mt gox crash where many people tought bitcoin was done for even if that was not the case.
nambunamba

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:41:10 AM

I am a faithful and honest cryptocurrency lover and have seen how good cryptocurrency has been to many people. I believe most people have also noticed that. I really dont see the essence of me leaving crypto. Though crypto is experiencing a lot of setbacks especially pricing depreciation but i know good times lie ahead
Yes Bot are trading and seems no future in few coins but in good coins and on good project i invest my money in, Its the first big investment i do and its for long terms, I do still have some faith in cryptocurrency and especially on blockhain that somehow will make me rich so i believe on it and i will keep patience until it fruitfull to me someday.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
ngocchau250

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:29:08 AM

I am a faithful and honest cryptocurrency lover and have seen how good cryptocurrency has been to many people. I believe most people have also noticed that. I really dont see the essence of me leaving crypto. Though crypto is experiencing a lot of setbacks especially pricing depreciation but i know good times lie ahead
LiquorBan

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:36:56 AM

NO, because crypto can gain you more money and it can help my daily needs . Someday crypto market will rise up patience is a virtue.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:41:19 AM

Trading is not the only way of making money in crypto, Cryptocurrency has come to stay, do you have any idea how many start ups have based on crypto?
Yes there are bots but something they don't have is the intelligence of analyzing fundamental news, they just can follow technical analyzing, there are other ways to make money in crypto, it's not only trading!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Killrbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 31

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:56:19 AM

Well quite honestly no i will not be leaving. yes a lot of the small cap stuff might be manipulated, but one can say the same thing for most penny stocks as well. You need to pick and choose and if you cant do that then just stick to bitcoin. But the sector will grow tremendously over the long term, and i for one will not miss out

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Marty67

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:57:11 AM

I think to leave a part of my investment at next pump. At the moment market is very low to exit.
Intensity13.6

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:57:27 AM

I will not leave crypto world,because i know that it will lead me to have earn more profits someday. Actually,I have learned a lot of strategies,that i can apply it when doing a different kind of crypto activities. I will do a lot of efforts that can help me to be successful someday.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: