Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:45:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Market all RED today. I am so scared  (Read 5567 times)
Nosequired

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:06:35 PM

Don't let your fear affect your decisions or you might make some you regret! It's normal to feel down when values are so low but do not panic and just stand firm in your faith that values will go back to normal in time, or else you would be missing out on a lot
Haunebu

Activity: 3066
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:09:29 PM

This is exactly what the whales wanted you to feel, for you to feel the need to sell everything during the bloodbath. This market shakeout is a survival of the fittest. Before you have invested in crypto currencies, did you invest more than what you can afford to lose? Once the market have exhausted on the sell-off, there is a possibility that the market will have a bullish reversal. So, this is the time to buy and add more on if you still have funds. Cash is king.
This is the primary rule that many tend to forget. Invest only what you are willing to lose people. This market is not some kind of guaranteed scheme to get rich overnight. Everyone are aware of the risks involved with this extremely volatile cryptocurrency market. It is not the end of the world if you lost all your money. Its best to look at the positive aspect of things rather than always focusing on the negative aspects. Learn from your mistakes and do your research if you are thinking of investing in the future op.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
akbarals9425

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:11:43 PM

maybe for now just hold it. will not explode., naturally if every year altcoin up and down. altcoin will be red if there is bad news hit it ..
surely all will return to green again hopefully its price altcoin continue to soar

►► D E A L J O Y - Earn Crypto by shopping online  (https://dealjoy.io)◄◄
Impros88

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:20:42 PM

I can give you a real worthy advice. Don't be so shocked, even if cryptocurrencies would fall and be destroyed. You won't die. You will find the new way to earn money and continue to live on. It's not the end.
sponge_bob13

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:22:18 PM

This is very natural for this market that the price will fluctuate. We have came here accepting this truth. Don't panic at the current condition. It will not prevail for long. Soon the situation will start to improve. We will have to wait with patience now. Good days are coming.
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 03:23:11 PM

Don't scared with down trend as when i am posting, all your coins are in positive and give good spike to your posted prices. Never loss heart with downfall as this market can recover losses in one shot. Your portfolio is in recovery mode in just 24 hours so never panic as this market can give you handsome returns in long run.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
QuickS22

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:26:10 PM

This can be seen every several days, investors should not worry about this. But traders can lose money, this is a common phenomenon for the market.
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:29:11 PM

BTC $5800
ETH $395
NEO $29
BTC $23
XRP $0.48
I lost 70% of my investment. WTF is going on?? I am really scared.
Does this real the bubble will explode in 2018?
Please give some advices.
Thank you so much!

Do not be afraid of excessive, this will pass and the market will recover and get out of its current fall. Be patient and believe that this will bring good benefits.
alshulk
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:29:22 PM

The main advice is not to panic and not to sell your coins, giving in to panic. All of us believe in crypto and hope that in the near future or at least by the end of the year the situation in the market will change.

|||  EverLife.AI  ||| 
  |||  Preserve your Legacy on the BlockChain  ||| 
  |||  Your Immutable AI Avatar on the Blockchain that preserves your legacy  ||| 

●  Facebook  ●  Twitter ●  Telegram  ●  ANN  ●
www.www

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:35:58 PM

You did not lose anything if you did not sell your coins.
But you can sell. In this case, the market generally goes up.
Check  Grin
bitcok

Activity: 279
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:39:36 PM

everyone has suffered great losses not just you, but calm all will change in August at the end of December
lubah

Activity: 360

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:55:30 PM

Be patient and turn off your computer. And turn it on in six months, the price of all crypto-currencies will definitely increase in time. Don't panic and don't sell your coins. In the currency market it happens that the prices are down, up.
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:08:08 PM

BTC $5800
ETH $395
NEO $29
BTC $23
XRP $0.48
Thank you so much!

Yes this is very scary moments but if we try to recall from those green days with the price of $19000 plus then for just about 45 days it was crash to $4000 plus, though that's very unacceptable moments but later on, market was going to recover until $8000 plus but because of the hacking incident in south korea and others, price of bitcoin was unable to continuing its recovery , and it was crash again down to $5800 and within 24 hours it will goes up to $6300, so generally we do not need to panic because price will slowly to going up again.
Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:11:15 PM

Councils will give you something, but the situation does not change. The market is not the first red. Just stay calm, everything will go well.
Bitcoinpioner

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:13:10 PM

No need to be scared if you have believe in cryptocurrencies , one day will come the bull run you will be shocked what is happening with the price of bitcoin and altcoins just be patient my friend
kubori102

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:36:49 PM

These things happen normally in this market, why do not you think positively this is your chance to buy good coin at a very cheap price. Optimistic up!
jc89

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:08:15 PM

BTC $5800
ETH $395
NEO $29
BTC $23
XRP $0.48
Thank you so much!

First, why 2 BTCs? What's the second BTC on the list?

If the coins listed above are the one that's in your portfolio then rest assured that the current state of the market will soon be over. The coins above are strong coins that can withstand this market state and have the possibility of overtaking its recent all time high prices. 70% loss is tough and given the fact that the market recently is a jerk, there's nothing we can do about it. Just like the most common saying in this forum, "Patience is a virtue".

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
frostmourne0311

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:18:25 PM

Do not afraid of this, it's normal for a market not only cryptocurrency, just hold and wait for upcoming increase time  Roll Eyes.
nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 05:19:34 PM

I know that all crypto market is RED but its a market and its all happen day by day then you should not scared just keep and calm and hold your coins to make a good profit in future.

Manchumichael

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:29:55 PM

BTC $5800
ETH $395
NEO $29
BTC $23
XRP $0.48
Thank you so much!

First, why 2 BTCs? What's the second BTC on the list?

If the coins listed above are the one that's in your portfolio then rest assured that the current state of the market will soon be over. The coins above are strong coins that can withstand this market state and have the possibility of overtaking its recent all time high prices. 70% loss is tough and given the fact that the market recently is a jerk, there's nothing we can do about it. Just like the most common saying in this forum, "Patience is a virtue".

It's typo error bro i think instead of BTG he typed BTC that's it. Check BTG price is $25 today. And thanks for your list OP i bought this coin at $210 when the market turned red i forgot to check this coin price but today i am shocked to see this price. Don't know when this will turn full green and we can make a profit. maybe people will lose patience at this time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: