Nice and promising pool you have here
However I would like to suggest some more monitoring stats to include:
1. Add to My Stats 24hour (from 0 UTC time to 24 UTC time) earnings indicator (for profit/loss purpose)
2. Add personal stales rate (I'm not sure about this, if needed) According to my miner, I have no single stale in the last ~100 000 shares, I thought this is because of merged mining, but I checked other merged mining pools, and they have pretty high stales rate. So perhaps I'm missing something
or it is doing just great!!!
3. Provide estimated time to find a block for BTC and NMC separately (in the future NMC difficulty should rise)
Also I am wondering few more things:
4. In the top life time share list I have 0 shares, what could be the reason?
5. How does the payment system for SMPPS work? Confirmed block reward*(miner total unpaid work/total unpaid work) or somehow else? Hence adding stats like this to My Stats would help:
Pool Unpaid: 30.39144889 BTC
Your Unpaid: 2.00000000 BTC
Your Pay Ratio: 20.0000000%
Pay Next Block: 0.40000000 BTC
also something like this:
Total pool Work 40.00000000 BTC
- Paid pool Work 10.00000000 BTC
+ Confirmed BTC 20.00000000 BTC
+ Unconfirmed BTC 50.00000000 BTC
= SMPPS Buffer 20.00000000 BTC
I know that luck (like a curse or smth
) wasn't on this pool in recent days, and also I understand that implementing these stats for each of those 5 or at least 3 pools is quite complicated, but on the other hand it would bring much more transparency and confidence for concerned miners, also it would attract more hashing power, because of efficiency of monitoring tools and stability (very stable recent days) of this mining pool.