Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:33:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] Ninja Group Buy #5 - QTY 8 Gridseed LA6M 48Mhash Scrypt [0/160]  (Read 22356 times)
tntdgcr

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

Bitcoin Mining Hosting

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 02:46:36 PM

Sold out. I am working on the final list. 

We have a number of people that bought more shares here than was allowed. The limit was ONE share per share you own in previous buys. 
We can either (a) refund the coin for shares that were beyond what was allowed, making them available to other members.
or (b) you can obtain shares of group buy #4 at .24btc per share to bring up your total holdings so that you have at least one share in another group buy for each you purchased here.

Sorry about this.

Is it possible for me to take 6 more shares in GB4 = 1.44BTC and 6 shares in GB5 = 2.934BTC? This would equal 4.374BTC?

If you could refund me the difference of 9X.489=4.401BTC that would be great: 0.027BTC.

Let me know if this is possible and thanks in advance.

BTCAddress:

1PoY1bpigWqqeTkY3XErUzJvKdNubPtRVS

That will work....good solution.

I think that means I need to buy 12 more total in GB4 ? I'm easy, saw them sitting there and didn't see the rules Smiley

OregonMines is expanding. Are you expanding with us?
daemonfox

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 02:55:11 PM

https://blockchain.info/tx/ae9ee9bc9b949f38f1859be41293c5e681d19c0fd85a8f8defb2f84998949dd7

1 more share to match my 3 in GB #4.

Payout is to 1DAemoNXFNQxeDQAeRdEg245WvYsCfdgE9

Just wanted to make sure I made ir in for this third share... my line on the OP still shows 2.

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
     ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦                     ¦¦   
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦        ¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦  
   ¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦              ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
    ¦¦¦¦¦       ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
     ¦¦                      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
....ZEN Nodes.... ....Horizen Academy.... ....Help Desk    ....Faucet   
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8934

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 06:54:01 PM

We have a number of people that bought more shares here than was allowed. The limit was ONE share per share you own in previous buys. 
We can either (a) refund the coin for shares that were beyond what was allowed, making them available to other members.
or (b) you can obtain shares of group buy #4 at .24btc per share to bring up your total holdings so that you have at least one share in another group buy for each you purchased here.

If any shares becomes available, I'd like to reserve max of 2 shares.

If that is possible I'd like to put myself in line for 2 as well.
dyland

Activity: 238

We must become the pitiless censors of ourselves.

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 07:39:45 PM

If any shares becomes available, I'd like to reserve max of 2 shares.

If that is possible I'd like to put myself in line for 2 as well.

well, there's 3 opened up from me for sure.

Blackcoin ~ 10 second transactions (fastest coin) ~ 100% proof of stake (the first) ~ No wasteful mining (most efficient)
MWNinja (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 02:37:10 AM

The rest of the miners should arrive this week ~ Wednesday?.  We're getting a shipment of 12 more 10 miner kits (of which 4 are for this group buy), so if anyone is interested in the extra one's (8 available, but I'm thinking of keeping a couple to run with my solar system) we'll be selling them for $2899/per complete 10 miner kit; shipped from the USA with full tracking number...no worrying about the shit I have been going through getting these in stock into the USA from lightningasic.

Bitcoin or ACH payment available.
sgrimmett

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 03:01:45 AM

The rest of the miners should arrive this week ~ Wednesday?.  We're getting a shipment of 12 more 10 miner kits (of which 4 are for this group buy), so if anyone is interested in the extra one's (8 available, but I'm thinking of keeping a couple to run with my solar system) we'll be selling them for $2899/per complete 10 miner kit; shipped from the USA with full tracking number...no worrying about the shit I have been going through getting these in stock into the USA from lightningasic.

What are the specs on the 10 miner kit?  Hashrate?
dyland

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 03:25:12 AM

I could be interested. An Aussie on here selling complete kit for 2550 plus shipping though...

Blackcoin ~ 10 second transactions (fastest coin) ~ 100% proof of stake (the first) ~ No wasteful mining (most efficient)
dyland

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 03:31:23 AM

Sorry about this.

Is it possible for me to take 6 more shares in GB4 = 1.44BTC and 6 shares in GB5 = 2.934BTC? This would equal 4.374BTC?

If you could refund me the difference of 9X.489=4.401BTC that would be great: 0.027BTC.

Let me know if this is possible and thanks in advance.

BTCAddress:

1PoY1bpigWqqeTkY3XErUzJvKdNubPtRVS

That will work....good solution.

Great. Looking for the OP update and 0.027BTC refund whenever you should get the chance.

Thanks again for a great gb opportunity!

bluedude

Activity: 714

y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 04:34:47 AM

Is there still any spots available after your recalculation?

If so I would be interested in buying 1 share.

Please update.

Thanks
Flep182
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 07:38:04 AM

Could you see whether you've already added this share to the owners list?

I promise that with the next GB I'll pay for all at once Wink
MWNinja (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 01:29:56 PM

I could be interested. An Aussie on here selling complete kit for 2550 plus shipping though...

We paid more than that....and this will be in-stock no waiting "2 weeks" or however long it takes for the Chinese to deliver to him, then him to deliver to you.

We can also make more shares available if there is interest.
MWNinja (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 01:31:03 PM

Is there still any spots available after your recalculation?

If so I would be interested in buying 1 share.

Please update.

Thanks

I don't think you own in any previous group buys do you?  You may be able to grab some shares of Group #1 right now that some owners are trying to trade.

dyland

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 02:37:24 PM

We paid more than that....and this will be in-stock no waiting "2 weeks" or however long it takes for the Chinese to deliver to him, then him to deliver to you.

We can also make more shares available if there is interest.

OK, how do I do the ACH payment for this? Other seller is dragging ass.

Also, if if you could refund the difference of the updated owner list info as outlined in earlier post that is much appreciated:

0.027 BTC to 1PoY1bpigWqqeTkY3XErUzJvKdNubPtRVS

MWNinja (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 02:43:35 PM

The owners list has been updated.  For those that overbought we split your purchase into shares of Group #4 and Group #5, and refunded any difference.
MWNinja (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 02:54:41 PM

It's a complete kit. 10 miners, 1 usb hub, 2 power supplies, all cables and a control module.  They get somewhere between 3-4Mhash depending on your pool, share difficulty, and how lucky you get with overclocking. 850Mhz seems to be the best.
dyland

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 03:08:30 PM

It's a complete kit. 10 miners, 1 usb hub, 2 power supplies, all cables and a control module.  They get somewhere between 3-4Mhash depending on your pool, share difficulty, and how lucky you get with overclocking. 850Mhz seems to be the best.

Hope you don't mind a pm or two to share best practices when I get mine up and running.

MWNinja (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 05:46:19 PM

I'm always happy to help my fellow miners Smiley

I got a rudimentary live stats page up http://coinninja.com/GroupBuy/minerstats5.php
The pool we are on is probably a temporary place (although they have good operators and a lively IRC channel). 

We really should be on our own pool; we've been finding lots of blocks.
Timetwister
Legendary

Activity: 1199
Merit: 1047

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 06:00:17 PM

We should just mine at Wafflepool, they automatically mine the most profitable coin, trade it for BTC and send them to the miners, all for just 1% (Middlecoin is 3.38%)
MWNinja (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 06:49:28 PM

We should just mine at Wafflepool, they automatically mine the most profitable coin, trade it for BTC and send them to the miners, all for just 1% (Middlecoin is 3.38%)

I have the exchange/payout system fully automated, no point paying any extra fees.  The problem is that these miners don't do well on high difficulty shares, which is all you can get with Wafflepool, middlepool, or clevermining.  There's a lack of transparency (what coin are we really mining?) that is also troubling. We're going to experiment with a few different pools (I already tried all the easy ones that convert for us, pretty disappointing). Really though we would be doing much better right now solo mining.  I'm looking at a node.js based stratum server, looks like we can have a private pool up and running pretty quickly.
Flep182
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 07:44:46 PM

I'd be interested in getting more shares instead of selling off those extra's Wink

And poolwise, would it be an idea to do a "groupbuy" where we finance development of a specific low difficulty pool for these miners? I guess there will be massive interest for that and it might earn a nice fee for the group. Combined with some miners for the group too of course. No foul in mining Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: