Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:20:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the price of ethereum dependent on bitcoin?  (Read 5183 times)
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 03:52:48 PM

Most people have the mindset that the price of ethereum rises with bitcoin and vice versa. How true is this?

As for me, it's not dependent on bitcoin because there are times where it rises but bitcoin remains stable on it's price. If it  is dependent on bitcoin then it should have also the same value when the bull markey came last year. I think it is a potential coin of it's own.
rosmerius

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:25:44 PM

Bitcoin is the king of crypto, where it is the first coin to appear in crypto. In crypto, bitcoin has great authority in developing the journey of another altcoin. So bitcoin affects if there is a decrease or increase of bitcoin it will also affect all altcoin that will follow the current or instruction of bitcoin.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
nianastasia62

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:49:28 PM

Any coin depends on bitcoin and always will be ! Bitcoin was created the first it is the main !

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
@baoli

Activity: 1162

Base.protocol

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:54:46 PM

Not only ethereum all other altcoins are controlled by the price of btc. Bitcoin is well know and seen as the gateway of all cryptocurrency to Fiat. So ups and down of price in crypto market is affected by btc

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:00:14 PM

Any coin depends on bitcoin and always will be ! Bitcoin was created the first it is the main !

I think it's not, every altcoin can change, up and down and it does not depend on the state of bitcoin. because everything is also proven with bitcoin prices are sometimes high and while altcoin is also not high even otherwise.
akunta

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:00:21 PM

Most people have the mindset that the price of ethereum rises with bitcoin and vice versa. How true is this?
why not? the prices of a crude oil, euro and dollars and silver and gold are connected. the same goes for cryptocurrunc i guess. maybe we will find out soon

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
JTEN18

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:02:01 PM

Certainly. ETH is dependent on BtC on a large scale. If you follow up the price curve of both you will surely get it.
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:28:47 PM

Yes the price of Ethereum is still a bit connected to that of bitcoin cause the whole market is still connected to the price of Bitcoin but it won't stay this way for long. As Ethereum has grown enough that it can become independent of Bitcoin and is in the race to replace Bitcoin as the number one coin.
bitivan

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:41:52 PM

The prices of all coins on the market are dependent on Bitcoin. That's why i think it's very important to keep Bitcoin in your portfolio.
sigam batat

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:52:11 PM

If I think all these altcoin prices depend on the price of bitcoin because all altcoin is a fraction of bitcoin as well as the ethereum that follows these bitcoin changes but this is just my opinion and maybe the opinions of the others are different
dmgrinko1@gmail.com

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:54:26 PM

All prices depend on each other and it is important to choose a good project so that it is not very tightly linked to the price of other assets. There are not many such projects. I like EOT and the fact that they are building a platform for developers and players. This will allow players to earn money and this is important for the further development of the industry. The project has community support and I hope that it will depend on the price of bitcoin, or Ethereum
godraphael

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:25:26 AM

Absolutely true. Bitcoin happens to be so far the foundation of all cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin embodies all altcoins. The price dependent of altcoins on bitcoin is absolutely normal as bitcoin embodies all cryptocurrency and ethereum is no exception. When the price of bitcoin increases, that of ethereum all other coins increases too and vice versa. I think, until there's equal stability and independence of strong altcoins such as ethereum, they'll continue to depend on bitcoin...
Em00n01

Activity: 737
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:34:16 AM

Believe it or not, The price of all Altcoin depends on BTC. Don't forget, BTC is the father of all crypto.
untilshok

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:39:09 AM

Of course, there is a connection not only Ethereum, but all altcoins with Bitcoin, it is worth looking at the chart and everything becomes clear
paulscathedral

Activity: 1036

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:51:28 AM

Not directly, obviously. Bitcoin sets the General trend, followed by all possible cryptocurrencies going down. Not all, but almost all. My answer is no. The price of Etherum is not related to the price of Bitcoin. This is a false connection, in my opinion.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:02:42 AM

Not directly, obviously. Bitcoin sets the General trend, followed by all possible cryptocurrencies going down. Not all, but almost all. My answer is no. The price of Etherum is not related to the price of Bitcoin. This is a false connection, in my opinion.

It`s all started with Bitcoin`s, first conversions was possible only Traditional
currencies - Bitcoin, conversions Traditional currencies - Ethereum were not possible
in all exchanges. That is changing I believe and even Bitcoin is dominant and present
in all exchanges Ethereum is keeping up.
   Ethereum is an smart contract ecosystem. Except in conversion terms price of Ethereum
doesn`t depend from Bitcoin, that would be short answer.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:04:53 AM

Not entirely but bitcoin prices will have an impact on the ethereum holders. decrease of bitcoin there is of course effect. makes everyone panic and eventually ethereum itself will also experience it. so the whole cryptocurrency impacts the bitcoin price
LensCat

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:07:37 AM

It appears to be all the cryptos relies upon bitcoin, not simply ethereum. Bitcoin is the center of the crypto advertise. At the point when the bitcoin value rise, all different cryptos will ascend after bitcoin. On the off chance that the bitcoin value drops, all the crypto market will go down.
Krezi777

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:10:15 AM

I think the whole crypt is interconnected. It depends on each other, not on one bitkoyna. The world is strongly intertwined. I think you know about it.
feonaka

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:32:35 AM

Price of all alt coin are dependent on bitcoin only. But there are other factors also and ETH is also getting popular as a payment medium.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: