Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:36:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the price of ethereum dependent on bitcoin?  (Read 5183 times)
dumpesu

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:58:09 AM

As per the present market circumstance, I think the cost of Ethereum is reliant on Bitcoin. I don't should be astonished. I think it is ordinary. Bitcoin will rise and fall. All monetary standards will go all over together. Bitcoin is so. Intense, Ethereum needs to leave Bitcoin effortlessly and grow up rapidly. It is unthinkable at display.
Deborah Christine

Activity: 862
Merit: 284

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:14:41 AM

Of course.  All of altcoin depend on bitcoin. We can see now.  When bitcoin fall ethereum and other altcoin fall too. Because all coins can only be sold in the form of bitcoin. And also bitcoin is the first of cryptocurrency. So they are depend on bitcoin.
luckydt

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:23:47 AM

I know dependably been stunned at which different coins reacts to either rise or dunk in the cost of Bitcoin. I came a conclusion that in as much Bitcoin is broadly know and utilized, even on trades, at that point it's really assuming a noteworthy part in the deciding the progressions that happens to different coins costs.
|BitcoinZ|

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:30:01 AM

truly it is valid if bitcoin costs incredibly influence the cost ethereum. since bitcoin is as of now considered by the crypto network as a cryptographic money symbol, so when the BTC value falls, others will tail it. no big surprise individuals freeze when bitcoin costs keep on declining of late.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:42:54 AM

I think its somewhat dependent on bitcoin but it also has its own supply and demand that will determine the price. If the demand for bitcoin increases, so as other alternate coins because the investors will find other coins to invest their money in. The mindset of investor is to invest on different coins so they can have multiple chances of earning rather than relying on bitcoin alone.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Cgilonrondom

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:35:57 AM

The price of the Bitcoins depends on the other coins as well and they are all interconnected.
javierromero69follaculos

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:00:29 AM

Whenever the price of the BTC falls, the everything else is also affected with that.
Sanderion

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:01:37 AM

I think its somewhat dependent on bitcoin but it also has its own supply and demand that will determine the price. If the demand for bitcoin increases, so as other alternate coins because the investors will find other coins to invest their money in. The mindset of investor is to invest on different coins so they can have multiple chances of earning rather than relying on bitcoin alone.

Bitcoin is an indicator of the entire market of cryptocurrencies. And if Bitcoin falls, then all other currencies will fall. In this case, no support, supply and demand will help. Undoubtedly, there are exceptions, but they are temporary and are often associated with either speculation on the exchange, or with very positive news on the coin.

nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 10:13:32 AM

yes most of time it happens when the price of bitcoin increases then ethereum's price also increases and all coins increases when the bitcoin growth but from some I have notice the bitcoin is going up and ethereum is going low.

maunbot

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:30:20 PM

Most people have the mindset that the price of ethereum rises with bitcoin and vice versa. How true is this?

in my view all the prices of these coins depend on the price of bitcoin. yes bitcoin is the benchmark price for everything on cryptocurrency. so it's not just for altcoin or just ethereum but everything.
kiw_91

Activity: 291

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:39:50 PM

My answer is always bitcoin will always beat all. this is due to, “because Bitcoin is king/queen, and the other coins are at best following it.

It is hard to come up with a fundamental algo with which to price coins, so coin prices just follow Bitcoin as a sort of gold standard (“the Bitcoin Standard”).

It is the number one coin, and thus it is the coin that decides the market price in general.

If there is another standard way of changing ALTs to other currencies example to FIAT. it would much less affected to the price of BTC.
guffie

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:46:03 PM

I think it is true because when a Bitcoin Ethereum developed and also follow its development. And both of these coins are always growing together. But for now, this is different than Bitcoin is growing is not necessarily the Ethereum has also grown. And now both of these coins are extremely difficult to predict.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:07:01 AM

we can see right now, the ethereum price is down and follows bitcoin price. bitcoin now reach $5933, and ethereum price reaches $258, so it means, every time bitcoin price moves down, ethereum will follow to get down too. once bitcoin can increase and back to the $6000-$7000, ethereum price can back to the $400-$700. but many people now become panic to see the ethereum price down, and they are selling the ethereum with fast selling, and I think it's the opportunity for people which still have money because they can get ethereum with the low price.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
#bromocorah

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:31:37 AM

Most people have the mindset that the price of ethereum rises with bitcoin and vice versa. How true is this?

We know that the price of a crypto is determined by consensus. And if the community has the same belief that Bitcoin is the price determinant, then of course that will happen. And I think there is indeed a reason for that, at least during the current bear market.
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:41:37 PM

Bitcoin have a very big impact in every altcoin including Ethereum. Proof of it is what is happening in the market right now. As you can see, all altcoins are getting dump together with bitcoin that is why it is more safer to hold bitcoin than any other altcoins.
anaivanova726

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:49:47 PM

though many argue that bitcoin is a separate I. cryptocurrency mine, watching these coins and noticed 1 trend. there is that ether he is constantly moving for bitcoin. in my opinion, they are attached to each other. maybe it's just a coincidence, but I don't think so.
vcrypte

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:16:47 PM

Certainly. All cryptocurrencies are linked . And since bitcoin is the ancestor of it depends on the price of all cryptocurrencies.
bluesmoke

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 07:19:26 PM

Not only ethereum but also all other crypto currency price are dependent on bitcoin price.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:23:18 PM

It is more than obvious that Bitcoin is the main factor which indicates the trend. Investors do not care about Bitcoin only, they see the whole cryptomarket as a one complex and that is why they trading all of the cryptocurrencies Wink.
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:26:02 PM

It is more than obvious that Bitcoin is the main factor which indicates the trend. Investors do not care about Bitcoin only, they see the whole cryptomarket as a one complex and that is why they trading all of the cryptocurrencies Wink.

investors can take advantage of the situation by choosing many good and potential coins. so I think including ethereum might depend on the price of bitcoin because bitcoin is the main factor.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: