Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:18:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunters the cause of token dumping ?  (Read 18963 times)
rileynicole17

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:42:55 PM

Well, the truth is bounty hunters are sometimes are the reason of low price of tokens. Because after receiving  the reward from the bounty campaign, bounty hunters are immediately selling there tokens even though the exchanges are not available or available but a dead exchange.
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:48:40 PM

Well, the truth is bounty hunters are sometimes are the reason of low price of tokens. Because after receiving  the reward from the bounty campaign, bounty hunters are immediately selling there tokens even though the exchanges are not available or available but a dead exchange.

I can agree, with you because we have seen many bounty participants need quick money after receiving their payments. Sometimes this makes people dump their coin which they got through bounty and this makes to decrease the price even lower.
max fray

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:05:04 PM

Bounty hunters are alwasy blame for selling their tokens so quickly without waiting for the project develpment as outline in the roadmap.  I don't think bounty hunters are to blame because a lot of bounty hunters hold their coins for years.
It's not the bounty hunters who are the reason for the tokens to drop, it's poor advertising of the project, delays in reaching the roadmap milestones and lack of communication with the investors.
Bounty rewards usually make several percent of the total token supply, so why should this insignificant amount influence the price??

siglesias

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:35:19 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2018, 02:07:07 PM by siglesias

There is a financial factor why some bounty hunters selling their tokens. But keep in mind, not all bounty hunters cause of the token dumping, I am sure most of them are tokens holder.
Uh -_- me as the bounty participant very disappointed why most of the bounty hunters always blamed due of that.

bounty hunters only hold small amount. i dont think if they cause drop of price
if the project is good, it can recovery easily

What is the campaign you follow? Twitter? Facebook? Telegram? Newsletter? If you are following the part of bounty as I mentioned, of course, you will get the small amount.
Take a look at signature campaign, content creator campaign (blogging, videos on youtube etc.), that will give the huge amount from your work.

[ OOOBTC.com ] ● Crypto Trading Is Now Rewarding
▬▬ ● ● Daily incentives, Awesome bonuses, Incredible support ● ● ▬▬
https://www.ooobtc.com
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:41:17 PM

There is a financial factor why some bounty hunters selling their tokens. But keep in mind, not all bounty hunters cause of the token dumping, I am sure most of them are tokens holder.

Uh -_- me as the bounty participant very disappointed why most of the bounty hunters always blamed due of that.

i agree. im also a boounty hunter and i myself dont also sell out my coins too early but instead ill just keep them for a long time or until i am already contented for their values.

although i dont get disapointed when someone says that bounty hunters are the cause of the price dump because i know that that is not true. whales are trully the one that controls the price of the coins and not the bounty hunters because whales are more powerful .
TXCEO

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:58:26 PM

I will give my opinion.
I only have one account for the bounty mission. If the mission rewards me, I immediately sell these rewards. How does a small number of accounts affect the market? I don't understand why people want to condemn bounty hunters!
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:31:24 PM

Not all of them are selling their tokens. I have earned some tokens by participating in bounties, but i have been holding it for more than six months and i would continue to hold it till the market goes in bull trend. It is true that dumping so quickly will not earn you much.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:53:36 PM

That's why the project owner will not allocate all of their coin for Bounty Hunter.
I'm sure before they divide the percentage of bounty , they have calculate very carefully so I think your statement about bounty hunter to be blame for dumping token is not wise enough !

Smiley
pleaderzazure

Activity: 101

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 04:08:27 PM

I think bounty hunter never make dumping price of token because of usually bounty allocation token not more than 10% of the total token. I think investment can do make a dumping price of a token if more than 30% investment sold token together.
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:20:27 PM

well i would say it is very normal, so many developer on ICO had to know that matter very well and provide the way to maintain the value of token price. bounty hunters has invest their time to do their job promoting ICO and even referring investors to join the token sale. But for me, i would prefer to hold a little bit longer not only until get listed on exchange. observing for the roadmap and the asking price on several exchanges.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
optimusprimalh

Activity: 141

The Intelligent Retail Currency

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:24:25 PM

Very often yes and it's bad for all the investors, I would somehow divide the bounty tokens and the ICO tokens, because so many ICOs just fell down because of selling hunters ..

Ⓞ fluzcoin Ⓞ ███  █    Telegram   Twitter   █  ███  Ⓞ fluzcoin
█  █ █  █  The Intelligent Retail Currency █  █ █  █ 
Backed up by global retailers Legally compliant Non-speculative
Laxus215

Activity: 244

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:42:17 PM

OP are you in favour of bounty hunters or against it, well from your post it's looking like your are a person with two face. Bounty hunters gets 1 to 5% of total token allocation. So there is no chance they can dump whole project. Also now a day lot of ICOs keep vesting periods for hunters and infact hunters get losses take example of OPEN platform token. Price on exchange was 0.3$ when they launched on the exchange and at the time of distribution it was 0.08$.

denis-z12

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:45:11 PM

Bounty hunters cant be entirely blamed for dumping lowering the price. Its important that the whole community of the coin is mature and has faith in the project they invested in. If the majority of the investors + bounty hunters decide to sell and get fast and small profit this can create a problem for the project.
Gunawan82

Activity: 336
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:58:27 PM

Bounty hunter something the cause of token dumping i agree.After bounty distribution hunters are try to quick selling their token that's why they create low order selling bid below market rate.It's main fact i think.I observing most of the bounty token a big falling down after distribution.
Silenox

Activity: 546
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:34:04 PM

Overall, less than 5% of the tokens are reserved for the bounty campaigns, and of those 5% there is still a percentage that will hold the tokens, I usually sell a little in the first few weeks that the token is listed and hold the rest to see how the project will develop. This has a passing effect on price.
nunibanuni

Activity: 109

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 06:39:14 PM

Maybe some of the hunters are selling their token for quick profits but i believe that some also hold it for a long term goal. Either way i dont see how a 1-5% percent of the total token supply can affect the price of a coin drastically. I still believe that whales are the one dictating the market.
Queencrypto2018

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:37:25 PM

maybe they are, but who is to know really
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:50:34 PM

Bounty hunters are alwasy blame for selling their tokens so quickly without waiting for the project develpment as outline in the roadmap.  I don't think bounty hunters are to blame because a lot of bounty hunters hold their coins for years.
For what I have seen in the forum it seems most people in the forum sell their coins as fast as possible but this is a good thing, if you like the project and you think it has potential the only thing you need to do is to wait for the bounty hunters to get paid and then to begin to look at the markets, they will crash the price and then you can get the coin at a price lower than at the ico phase.
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:08:04 PM

For what I have seen in the forum it seems most people in the forum sell their coins as fast as possible but this is a good thing, if you like the project and you think it has potential the only thing you need to do is to wait for the bounty hunters to get paid and then to begin to look at the markets, they will crash the price and then you can get the coin at a price lower than at the ico phase.
in any case, on bounty campaigns, an average of 2% of the total number of coins is allocated, Therefore, if bounty companies will sell these tokens on the market, this will not affect the overall pricing situation.
johnsaributua

Activity: 854
Merit: 265

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 11:17:15 PM

some dump occurrences happen sometimes before bounty hunter gets token. and if we think, the allocation for bounty hunter is very low, almost all ICO allocates to bounty below 5%. I think it's not fair if bounty hunter is accused of being a price-dump maker.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: