Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:57:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunters the cause of token dumping ?  (Read 18963 times)
shooleh

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:32:45 AM

Most of the bounty hunter I think they fear if the price will be increasingly falling. Many people have been saving the coins but the price also failed to go up so they think when the coins already distributed they will immediately sell it. And this is already often the case and make the price too is getting down.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
athlete

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:19:28 AM

I try to keep coins as long as possible, despite the fact that the price is falling. But it happens that you need to sell coins at a low price. And then I'm sorry that I did not sell it before.
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:47:36 AM

Bounty hunters are alwasy blame for selling their tokens so quickly without waiting for the project develpment as outline in the roadmap.  I don't think bounty hunters are to blame because a lot of bounty hunters hold their coins for years.

i exactly thinks same. because of bounty hunters sell their award immediately, coins price fell to 1/2 of his io. after that itcant make x2 or more. because investors confidence finish to project
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:17:55 AM

We can't blame bounty hunters selling their bounty rewards at the end of the ICO. Besides, it's one of their top goals after receiving their rewards. But let's not forget that bounty hunters play a big role in the success of ICO because they are the ones that made the project to its publicity.

JackdunR

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:17:43 PM

The bounty hunter is the seller with the lowest price, so when holding the coin you should wait for long time for the bounty sold out and the price will increase.
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 12:18:58 PM

Bounty hunters are alwasy blame for selling their tokens so quickly without waiting for the project develpment as outline in the roadmap.  I don't think bounty hunters are to blame because a lot of bounty hunters hold their coins for years.

Contrasting statements, but i got your point. One of the team member of the ICO i promoted, informed me that bounty hunters are the cause of dump of prices of the token, because as they said, they just want money after all., well i disagree on them, because like me, i hold tokens for months to years, and i tried to correct them, that it depends on the investor or any holders of the token, we cannot speculate that all bounty hunters are after the money.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
jdgranfiel
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:23:33 PM

Bounty hunters are alwasy blame for selling their tokens so quickly without waiting for the project develpment as outline in the roadmap.  I don't think bounty hunters are to blame because a lot of bounty hunters hold their coins for years.

Most bounties gives late reward payments to their bounty hunters. There's been a dumping done even before bounty hunters get hold of their tokens, so I don't get it when they are getting blamed for the decrease of the tokens value.
Davil

Activity: 238
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:33:43 PM

They contribute to the dumping but it's not the only reason.

Bounty payments in more liquid cryptocurrencies like BTC or ETH would definitely help to avoid the decrease in price when listing.

Anyway, it's more due to the bearish market right now than to the bounty dumpers.
muzkle

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:04:00 PM

Never. Bounty hunters account for only 1-5% of the total project's tokens. So if all bounty hunters sell tokens, they will not affect the price of the Token after the ICO. Dumping is from buyers of tokens

electron-coin

Activity: 521

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:10:18 PM

This question can be answered only after a detailed analysis of who exactly and when sold the coins. Without such an analysis, it's hard to say anything for sure. Yes bounty hanters often sell their coins as quickly as possible. But let's not forget that bounty hunters get only 1-2% of the total pool. Some hunters leave coins for themselves. So I agree with the statement that it's not necessary just bounty hunters to blame for the fact that the coin rate is falling.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:26:13 PM

Never. Bounty hunters account for only 1-5% of the total project's tokens. So if all bounty hunters sell tokens, they will not affect the price of the Token after the ICO. Dumping is from buyers of tokens

there are more bounty hunters thesedays due to the growing number of ico's and the widespread adoption of crypto as well . so i guess if all bounty hunters will unite and sell all of their holdings i think they can make a change to the value of cryptos .

So thats it . bounty hunter can be cause of token dumping . however not all bounty hunters will probably sell or dump their coin after they recieve it because based on the current market today , i think it is better to hodl and wait for the best time to sell .
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:54:42 PM

For what I have seen in the forum it seems most people in the forum sell their coins as fast as possible but this is a good thing, if you like the project and you think it has potential the only thing you need to do is to wait for the bounty hunters to get paid and then to begin to look at the markets, they will crash the price and then you can get the coin at a price lower than at the ico phase.
in any case, on bounty campaigns, an average of 2% of the total number of coins is allocated, Therefore, if bounty companies will sell these tokens on the market, this will not affect the overall pricing situation.
It is not the total amount they receive that is important but the available supply up for sale in exchanges, if 98% of the supply of the coin is in the hands of long term holders and the 2% that is up for sale comes from the bounty hunters they can crash the price, for example they begin to sell for a price but then another person wants to sell faster so he lowers his price a little bit and then others begin to do the same this starts a process that can crash the price if everyone begins to lower the price in order to sell faster than other bounty hunters even if the amount of coins up for sale are very low.
sabarr

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:14:45 PM

yes, maybe the cause of the token price goes down is because a lot of bounty hunters are selling their tokens after distribution and many are making bounty their main job so they immediately sell tokens to get the money, but with a lot of selling resulting in prices getting down
Primal6666

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:41:41 PM

I do not think it's worth blaming bounty hunters. Most projects allocate not more than 2% of tokens to hunters, very small amounts fall into the hands of hunters. Most of all, the price drop is affected by bonuses. Because when buying with a bonus, it does not make sense to wait for high prices, people sell immediately as they see a decent price. Hunters can affect the price only with a poor marketing campaign, when there are less people willing to buy than willing to sell.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
Jianx

Activity: 630
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:00:13 AM

but I think there is an impact that occurs when the distribution of tokens has occurred, especially if the players bounty get tokens before the tokens enter the market, the price of the token is not fresh anymore
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:22:54 AM

why blame the bounty hunters because they sell their tokens too soon? the allocation given to bounty hunters is very small ranging from 1 to 5% of the total allocation of tokens they have. I think it will not have a big effect on the continuation of a project
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:53:26 AM

Well you cannot blame them because if you are a buyer and you buy what they sell ( which is cheaper ) then its very profitable for you especially when the project is very strong and you can see there is a potential .
faza13

Activity: 518
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 05:07:13 AM

I agree with this thread. the token is dumped not because of the selling activities that the Hunters do, because of the Token quotas which distributed to Bounty at most only 5% and even often 1-2%. in other causes maybe Whale investors can do it or maybe a less solid community or indeed from the developers themselves who are less able to keep their token prices

jjeeppeerrxx

Activity: 392
Merit: 38

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:21:32 AM

It depends, I am a member of one community on telegram that says bounty hunters are dumping but I agree with this clear statement
Token quotas which distributed to Bounty at most only 5% and even often 1-2%.
If the project have solid platform that has usefulness it will surely bring back the price and increase in the future especially if the token has high demand for investors not for bounty hunters.

Bounty hunters are here for rewards but some are believers of the blockchain technology as well as believed that the fortune in crypto is not the day we bounty hunters received the rewards of doing such campaign but some believed that the fortune in crypto is in the near future for about 2 to 3 years and the reason some of us will hold the tokens reward from bounty campaign.

I am one of those who believed that there's a fortune in the future that is why I am not dumping the tokens received from bounties.
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:05:30 AM

That is why I support the idea of others to pay bounty hunters of eth instead of the token of the ICO that they are working for. These instances can't be avoided because they only receive low rewards so even there is a rise, there is really not so much of a difference especially the hunters that is in the airdrops and social media campaigns.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: