Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:12:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunters the cause of token dumping ?  (Read 18963 times)
Herostorm

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:33:17 PM

But the sellers are those who participate in the Bounty campaign. They get very little tokens and they sell them to the market for the first time at low prices. So be patient this time and you will be trading at a higher price.
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:36:04 PM

Of course this is a known fact that whenever bounty and airdrop tokens are released there will be a drop in process as most of the  participants will sell them.

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:39:24 PM

If they get the tokens without investing some money for it then the hunters will most probably dump the bounties they get. People know the more valuable coin which is bitcoin, the token they get are going to be less valuable if they hold even in just a minute. Once they get the chacne to dump, expect the price to also sink.
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:39:40 PM

I'm a bit out of the loop. Could someone explain to me what a bounty hunter is?
Have you already understood this?
If not, please, examine what is bounty in the context of ICO. Those who participate in bounty as working ants, and there are bounty hunters.

Dumping 1-3% coins/tokens of holders can greatly reduce the price, as most buyers buy by ICO. But I would not blame bounty hunters. As mentioned above, often the listing on the exchange occurs before the payment of rewards, but the price also often falls.

fantasticX5

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:04:35 PM

Bounty hunters are alwasy blame for selling their tokens so quickly without waiting for the project develpment as outline in the roadmap.  I don't think bounty hunters are to blame because a lot of bounty hunters hold their coins for years.
It's not good to blame the bounty hunters for selling their bounty token as they working for that and it's only a little percent from the total supply. The team should be the responsible to take control on the distribution to avoid the dumps.
Emilyp

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:40:42 PM

What about those who participated in the ICO that dump their tokens way before bounty hunters are paid? Bounty hunters shouldn't be blamed for token dumping, besides most of them need the money from the biunty to settle some real life problems.
komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:38:37 PM

What about those who participated in the ICO that dump their tokens way before bounty hunters are paid? Bounty hunters shouldn't be blamed for token dumping, besides most of them need the money from the biunty to settle some real life problems.
I completely agree with you, because bounty hunters can not drastically influence the pricing of Tokin. In any case, Kia Whoever thinks otherwise can safely calculate that the total pool for a bounty company is only 2 or 3% for each ico company.
Hamphser

Activity: 2492
Merit: 328

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:20:13 PM

I'm a bit out of the loop. Could someone explain to me what a bounty hunter is?
Have you already understood this?
If not, please, examine what is bounty in the context of ICO. Those who participate in bounty as working ants, and there are bounty hunters.

Dumping 1-3% coins/tokens of holders can greatly reduce the price, as most buyers buy by ICO. But I would not blame bounty hunters. As mentioned above, often the listing on the exchange occurs before the payment of rewards, but the price also often falls.
When we do mention or do talk on previous ICO on previous years then this system how actually works where bounty participant and investor do have the same duration or time on where tokens can be given where they can dump at the same time where it would really cause of the price to dump but now the system do change up where most projects do already give out bounty tokens after a week,2 weeks or a month which means the dump isnt on the bounty hunters side but already on investors which is a normal thing.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:01:16 PM

It's not the bounty hunter because the percentage of coins allocated to the bounty is so small it won't have a huge impact on the price. Usually it is 1 or 2% of the total number of tokens so early investors should be blamed more than the bounty hunter

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:54:11 PM

This could have been true few months back but nowadays there are thousands of participants in the bounty campaigns so the reward per participant has gone down, an year back people were making decent reward, i dont think anyone can really dump the price with small amounts of tokens.

Hzero

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:11:16 PM

Bounty hunters are alwasy blame for selling their tokens so quickly without waiting for the project develpment as outline in the roadmap.  I don't think bounty hunters are to blame because a lot of bounty hunters hold their coins for years.

bounty hunter just takes 2-3% from a total of supply. i don't think that really gives the effect for the market. even not all bounty hunters sell their token instantly. as i know, also many bounty hunters which hold their token after bounty distribution.
mdzahed134

Activity: 2156
Merit: 259

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:14:36 PM

Yeah I also agree with you.Mainly Bounty Hunter is most responsible for reducing the price of any coin.They sell at lower prices.Because they are desperate to sell the coins as soon as they get the coins.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
BanishedDemon

Activity: 49
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:21:36 PM

AFAIK simplest few percentage is going to the bounty hunters.
If there is a dip after the distribution it can be or it can not be the fault of the bounty hunters. What you have to take a glance are the ones traders who invested big cash and has simplest one component to do after it gets listed on any trade and that is they may sell it quick.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:10:54 PM

There is no doubt that most of the bounty tokens always end up on the exchange in the first few days of distributing it, but there are alot of project recently with no bounty program that the price has dumped significantly, bounty is a easy target for most people to blame for the dump of a project price. I can name 5 projects now that have no bounty program and are currently below the ICO price

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:41:40 PM

Of course bounty hunter also affect to price of token but not so much cause number of token distributed for bounty hunters is just a small amount of total token amount. Tokens price at the moment are really low just because of downward trend so I don't think there is any bounty hunter should be blamed for this dump in price of ICO tokens Smiley

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████