Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:41:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH, Dash and Ripple which to invest in?  (Read 31933 times)
MrKasperOne

Activity: 316
Merit: 3

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 04:00:53 AM

If you choose from the three options, I would take ETH. But I took a chance, went into IOTEX, it will grow relative to ETH, which means it will give me a good profit!
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:08:10 AM

If i was asked this question a few month back, even some weeks ago, I would have chosen ethereum without even battling an eye, but with what is going on now with that coin, it would be my least option from these three now. I still love the coin, and believe in it, but it wouldn't be my first choice right now. Anything between RIpple or Dash.

I agree with everything you wrote about ETH.

And between RIpple and Dash, I'd better choose Dash. Don't like ripple at all. It’s very controversial coin.
For me, the most common and reliable to invest by people is ETH which it regulates good prices and anything we benefit is likely on bitcoin has. We expect more earnings here than other coin.
ETh should be the main choice for everyone but if they have a lot of funds and it will be much better for them all to become masternode and earn regulat airdrop from dash. Ripple offers nothing for us and it's only offering the hype that has created by the bankers. When the bankers will have done with their system and ripple will die.
onyek16M

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:28:10 AM

If i was asked this question a few month back, even some weeks ago, I would have chosen ethereum without even battling an eye, but with what is going on now with that coin, it would be my least option from these three now. I still love the coin, and believe in it, but it wouldn't be my first choice right now. Anything between RIpple or Dash.

And between RIpple and Dash, I'd better choose Dash. Don't like ripple at all. It’s very controversial coin.
For me, the most common and reliable to invest by people is ETH which it regulates good prices and anything we benefit is likely on bitcoin has. We expect more earnings here than other coin.
for my investment will prefer other Altcoin than the Ripple. with the development of owned Ripple will be quite capable to generate even more profits with count on it as the main coin used for investment for future.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Rudi Setya

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:08:36 AM

all three are same same into coins that are very capable of reliably made major investments. with the development of the trio who continued to show improvement will be very capable of bringing good changes going forward. so very nice to count on it as a coin.

kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:13:23 AM

I prefer Ethereun and Ripple as my investment, I will make Ethereum my long-term investment plan and make Ripple a short-term investment, I think Ethereum and Ripple are 2 altcoins that continue to compete and have very good improvements, I am very sure that my investment choices are very appropriate.
jack long

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:29:06 AM

I think the three coints that are good and potential and certainly to be made into investments in the future must be profitable, if you are sure and able to invest in all three cointers
putrifranenda218

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:09:06 AM

I think the three coints that are good and potential and certainly to be made into investments in the future must be profitable, if you are sure and able to invest in all three cointers
the coin you say is good if long-term investment is very profitable and if you wait patiently until the price stabilizes and rises high. I'm sure the Ethereum, Dash and Ripple coins will grow better, but I personally prefer Ethereum because I believe that Ethereum will get more profits, he also has great potential so he is very strong and able to survive to increase his value.
Go jack1

Activity: 219

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:53:28 AM

I think ETH will be the best coin after BtC, this is very good. ETH really needs help from various parties. so that they can continue to live and compete in the crypto market even though now eth is still below the market price I am sure he will rise
primeminer

Activity: 424

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:09:52 AM

in my opinion ethereum and ripple are good choices. these two altcoins are great for long-term holding. and the good thing is the ethereum price when it's down, so you can buy at a good price.
the red market is very beneficial for coin hunters who have capital. ETH is indeed very good and has the potential to grow because almost all transactions use ETH. make an investment immediately, if you are still in doubt about altcoin, you can also choose bitcoin as an investment place.
sari_

Activity: 230

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:15:01 AM

if I prefer to choose etherium bro. because I am used to it and can have an overview of etherium price chart changes, bro. I can even benefit even though the price of etherium is down
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:41:21 AM

in my opinion ethereum and ripple are good choices. these two altcoins are great for long-term holding. and the good thing is the ethereum price when it's down, so you can buy at a good price.
the red market is very beneficial for coin hunters who have capital. ETH is indeed very good and has the potential to grow because almost all transactions use ETH. make an investment immediately, if you are still in doubt about altcoin, you can also choose bitcoin as an investment place.
Now is the best time to buy or invest in Ethereum for me because the chances to get high profits are much more high compared to other crypto coins. Imagine that most people now are using this to transfer funds from another wallets and a lot of crypto traders are likely to used it in their activities here. So the demand of Ethereum are still possible to increased in the future ahead.
earn20

Activity: 91

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:23:08 PM

I'd put them in their places. First place-ETH. Second place - Ripple. And Dash would take the third place from me.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
bitbabba

Activity: 348

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:24:46 PM

nowadays it is very hard to say to invest in one particular coin/token, if i were you i'd buy %50 eth, %25 dash and %25 ripple. diversify your portfolio for risk management.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
b_economic_d
Copper Member

Activity: 103

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:56:08 PM

The greatest potential, in my opinion, of course, the Ethereum cryptocurrency, than the dash or Ripple cryptocurrency. But no one can say for sure.
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:13:19 AM

ETH, Dash and Ripple which to invest in,
Which has more potential and make a good profit?
I currently bought xrp and eth when both goes down sharply though I have a strong belief  before that eth would be the most competitive coin against bitcoin but know it seems xrp are chasing the second spot and it has a strong market information drive. And with very active developer. In the near future xrp can replace eth in the second spot.
nreal

Activity: 932

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:01:29 AM

Currently I choose ETH, but XRP is also a good choice to consider. XRP received some good news, Even though it has surpassed ETH to stand at number 2, maybe in the future XRp will surpass ETH

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Litzki1990

Activity: 1246
Merit: 346

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:15:04 AM

Ill think that three coins you mention was have potential to invest each of them.
But if we only choose one maybe i will take ETH because this was a good atlcoins that next of bitcoin and this ETH is better to invest for long term.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Mr.Gun

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:26:46 AM

All three are good coints and all three are worth considering, but I think ethereum is more prominent than dash and ripple, and of course investment can be profitable for the future.
aggeyysido

Activity: 112

The Intelligent Retail Currency

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:56:08 PM

I have an opinion that coincides with the opinion of good investors. I chose to invest cryptocurrency Ethereum. But Ripple-a good cryptocurrency, but ETH still better.

Ⓞ fluzcoin Ⓞ
█ The Intelligent Retail Currency █
❐ Backed up by global retailers ❐ Legally compliant ❐ Non-speculative
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:29:53 PM

i just think that everyone has his preferences i mean you know better than me what's the best project according to your taste try always to understand when, where and why you put your money in any project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: