Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:49:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH, Dash and Ripple which to invest in?  (Read 31930 times)
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:34:42 PM

The growth of Dash is not as significant as it used to be in the past.
While Ethereum and Ripple are good choices. So I will not recommend you invest in just one, because you might not be able to predict what will happen to just one you might invest in.
Most times, I have noticed that if the two work interchangeably.
If ethereum is yielding profit, ripple might nit, while if ripple is yielding, ethereum might not.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Barinerro

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:48:04 PM

ETH, Dash and Ripple which to invest in,
Which has more potential and make a good profit?
Well, at the moment the dash somehow lost the competition , I think now is a leader, first and foremost, Ethereum and ripple , but ripple I would take tokiko when the coins would begin a bullish trend

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:52:24 PM

In my opinion the best choice is to invest on Eth. As someone already said Dash has not the same energy of the last year. I'm not following the Dash chat anymore, so I don't know if there is something on the table but good things are coming up for Eth
Nekoma2018
Copper Member

Activity: 493
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 09:56:26 PM

These are all good alternative coins but Right now considering the bear market ... ripple is the most reasonable to invest in
jozhkesha

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:57:29 PM

Just divide your capital into several parts, invest in each of these coins. I think you chose the right coins.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bloodseekers

Activity: 770
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:59:25 PM

All cryptocurrensy have each time for raise up or goes down, sometime dash raise up but eth goes down, also sometime ripple raise up but dash goes down. And sometimes all raise up or goes down. So the option is choose is all. Choose many kind of coin is better than only hold 1 kind. Also invest in fix coin like USDT
ipsec

Activity: 584
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 05:22:11 PM

I believe in the ETH.
Developers have a very important point now.
And I think we will see strong growth if developers can solve some problems. The next big update can make a big profit for ETH holders.
But this is a big risk. And it's only my opinion. It's not advice.
Just for the record, ETH accounts for almost half of my portfolio.
OcTA Bd

Activity: 278
Merit: 2

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 05:39:51 PM

Undoubtedly The most potential one is ETH (Ethereum). The reason behind is market capital. The market capital is far more than Dash or Ripple. On the other hand, ETH has been able to gain the crypto investors trust. After bitcoin most of the people will prefer ethereum as its in the market for a long time. Again, the price of ETH is around 130$.

But if you want to make profit then it may be better not to invest in ETH. Because ETH has became stable now. The other crypto currency has not yet been stable. In the sense of profit making Dash or Ripple might be a good idea but in the sense of trustworth ETH will be far more head than the other two coins. Also there is another say that Crypto world is too much mysterious as no one knows what will happen next.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
nangiarushali
Copper Member

Activity: 257

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 05:45:41 PM

When Ethereum is in options, the why to look at others. Ethereum is the best potential coin. If you are ever getting a chance to invest in Ethereum, do not think twice or you will regret it later.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 05:48:22 PM

Undoubtedly, ho with ETHEREUM. If you want to maximize your profit, always remember to for ETHEREUM first . When ever you get a chance to invest in ETHEREUM, just go ahead blindly.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
goodbuybitcoin

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 05:51:00 PM

I think these are good coins for investment. These projects look very promising. I would add them to the investment portfolio.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 05:52:01 PM

When Ethereum is in options, the why to look at others. Ethereum is the best potential coin. If you are ever getting a chance to invest in Ethereum, do not think twice or you will regret it later.
maybe you are right, but in my opinion, if the top market token investment will always have the potential benefits that will come to us. ethereum with a very large community, with a huge market no doubt he will be able to return later. dash and ripple also have very good developers, I myself have full trust in all these coins.
Pontorez

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 05:56:49 AM

I like Ripple the most. Today, this project offers profitable opportunities for promising investments with good potential for stable development. But I also regularly invest part of the money in the purchase of Ethereum - a successful and promising platform that helps develop new altcoins.
Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 09:03:15 AM

I'll go for Ethereum and Ripple. These two coins have all the qualities or makings needed by aspiring investors for possible investment. I am a 100% believer in Ethereum's blockchain technologies capabilities. "Exciting developments were about to materialize in Ethereum's blockchain technology that could revolutionize business and society", as Billionaire Eric Schmidt, the former chairman of Google discussed. I think he was referring to upcoming Ethereum's upgrade. His views only strengthen my beliefs on this coin.
Ripple on the other hand was already being trusted by major banks and financial institutions. To be trusted by serious firms as such was a strong indicator that Ripple is a capable product. No wonder why this coin surpassed Ethereum's market cap and took over the number 2 spot in crypto market.
Invest on these two major potential coins now because in the long run, enormous values are certain to happen.

Aiberg
Copper Member

Activity: 153
Merit: 4

CCECOIN

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 09:31:02 AM

I see you didn't even mention Bitcoin.. anyways I think Ethereum would be the best bet considering the fact that the Constantinople fork has been postponed and it might happen in the near future

✦ ───    CCECOIN   ─── ✦
✔   Decentralized & Transparent Peer to Peer Trading Ecosystem  ✔
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter Instagram LinkedInTelegramYouTube  ──────── ✦
UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 09:33:44 AM

In addition to the choices you have made, I am quite interested in TRON, they are promoting their advertising campaign on platforms and names around the world. Their CEO is supporting TRON's game application teams on the dapp platform
vasilisc555

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 10:31:04 AM

You can safely invest in coins besides the coinmarketkap offered in the top 20 from the list. These coins are highly likely to grow in value.
aimata27

Activity: 531

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 01:29:37 PM

I think the Ethereum will be the best to invest in. Simply because many projects are using its own platform so I'm sure that it will be more profitable among Dash or Ripple.
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 01:34:01 PM

I prefer ETH. In this season of every year's crypto market price movement, it is the eth that shown good market price increase due to its market cap volume to where almost of the crowd funding projects accepting Eth. ETH is the most common payment for this. I think it even surpassess btc on the use of payment however, btc has also establish in some company to be used as a means of payment.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 01:40:59 PM

I think that the most important thing in investments is diversification, especially in crypto. Why don't you invest in all three coins, you chose them based on your criteria, it would be much safer than investing in one coin.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: