Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:57:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH, Dash and Ripple which to invest in?  (Read 31930 times)
dewanaga
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:20:20 PM

From those three I will use and choose Ethereum coins, because I am the most confident in it from among those three cryptocurrencies and it has proved that it is trustworthy in time measuring.
Indeed if there were only three coins between my ethereum, dash and ripple myself would also choose ethereum,
because the ethereum itself I think has a bright and promising future so it's no doubt

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xDsoGood

Activity: 190
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:23:24 PM

ETH to start with, at that point Ripple, and after that Dash. Eth simply has such a great amount of making it work in the feeling of pragmatic business esteem. Simply take a gander at all of the ICOs that keep running on ETH and you can see the extraordinary biological system that makes ETH so solid going ahead. I don't know why ETH esteems still change such a great amount couple with bitcoin yet my sentiment is this is essentially a development and mental reflection. In the end, this will stop and ETH will be perceived as autonomous and entirely isolate from bitcoin.

Dash simply has excessively weight from other masternode coins. Dash is as yet the ruler of the flies in masternode arrive yet there are numerous different contenders that are picking up piece of the overall industry.

Swell... indeed, it's simply printed however it's printed with a reason and the danger of mass selection in the saving money industry puts this only in front of Dash yet obviously behind ETH, bitcoin... what's more, most likely numerous others.
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:25:41 PM

ETH and XRP are the two most coin worth investing, the potential of these two coins is great for the community in the future. Dash is good but not a wise investment choice, Masternodes has not developed as before. And I myself do not like coin masternodes. Choose ETH and XRP
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:27:06 PM

ETH, Dash and Ripple which to invest in,
Which has more potential and make a good profit?

For me its "Ethereum" because its the good one and due to the soaring demand of eth smart contracts i'm pretty sure that the price will continue to jump so choose wisely  buy ethereum and hodl till the last quarter of 2018 dash and ripple is also good but eth is great and has true base demand from its users and community. 
The smartcontract has been bringing so many advantages right now. consider it can be used to build a dapps platform and many more. Ripple has no advantages and it's only become the alternative payment system right now (this only worked when you are trying to send money to others to get the cheap fees) , DASH is only worth if you are a masternode. Ethereum still the become the main choose in a lot of communities.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
ronalsi

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:08:59 AM

1.Ethereum (ETH): It is no less bitter than Bitcoin, when the BTC is the father currency, Ethereum is the mother currency. The emergence of Ethereum helps make the money market more attractive. Competing against each other helps them to grow and help their users become more comfortable.
According to many experts in financial analysis, the price of Ethereum will increase many times. So many people are buying and hosting ETH.
Self with BTC you can use ETH to buy attractive ICO coins if these are on the floor, you will have a sum of x2, x3 times. 20% of the total capital you should head into the Ethereum.
2. ripple (XRP)
This is a currency payment system between banks and is based on Blockchain technology. Ripple was born into financial companies wanting to transfer money from one bank to another, from one country to another at an electronic speed.
Ripple is worth your investment and long-term storage because in the future it will grow very fast, you just try to rest, just have in hand a co Ripple, ETH, or BTC you can go anywhere and pay Anything is easy. Of course you will have to pay a bit but it will not be as expensive as the old payment methods such as Visa, Master card, Paypal ... 15% of the capital you should invest in Ripple.
3. Dash (DASH)
Dash has a bitcoin-like pattern that is different in some points but not very important. Mainly about the technical part is the main. If you want to learn more about Dash you can find out on the net.
With Dash, people usually see this as a channel to avoid bullets when the bitcoin goes down. So when Bitcoin goes down, Dash prices rise again and vice versa.
Dash is always in the investment portfolio of new entrants to invest virtual currency.
ashlyvash00

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:21:36 AM

Will for me ill go to eth. We all know that eth is the second powerful crypto currency. I been holding him many time and a long times and it didnt failed me. Ethereum also is has good blockchain
bledex17

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:26:23 AM

it is definitely the answer is ethereum, because ethereum is the most potential among the three coins and the ethereum that has the best profit. ethereum is so popular nowadays and is gaining in popularity.
SergeyS

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:46:11 AM

Yes, in principle, all have their own prospects, each is unique in its own way,but still if you choose,you probably need to choose the Ethereum, it is more of an investment attractiveness.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
ps

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:13:01 PM

Ripple looks attractive in my opinion because it’s cheap. If you don’t know where to throw a few hundred bucks, you can buy Ripple and leave for the long-term. There is much potential for growth since Ripple works with reputable banks, including Abu Dhabi Bank, UniCredit, ReiseBank, and more.

qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:16:13 PM

Do you know everything there is to know about these three coins ? If not, i would start by doing some homework on them.

I know eToro did a market research on Dash this year : https://bitcoinist.com/etoro-market-research-dash/
as did the Palm Beach Research Group : https://www.dashforcenews.com/palm-beach-research-group-expects-dash-to-10x-over-the-next-year/

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
Radzivill

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 05:21:46 PM

I really like the Ethereum. I would not invest much in Dash and in Ripple, but in Efirium I want to invest a very large part of my investment portfolio. (about 20-25%)
Jeraxsnooze

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:04:59 PM

if I think the 3 coins are equally potential to get a decent profit because the 3 coins including coins that have a high price but if I personally prefer the same ethereum is easier and the project is assured on the other side also ethereum its development continues to increase and suitable for the long term long.
huiji2011

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:21:29 PM

The question that you ask,which seems to me just only have one option for me.I select ETH to invest in,firstly,i don't think DASH has more potential than ETH;secondly,i dislike centralised currency,especially for this kind of currency that controls by bankers.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:38:29 PM

Go for Eth.Its dolid coin to invest but of course gains is not so much but you will not lose that much.Ripple is good too because it has many bavlckings from financial institutions like banks and celebrity too.
a_t_e_e_b

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:43:05 AM

I think you should go for ETH as it has the most potential according to me and making profit in it might be relatively easy
btsjimin

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:00:32 AM

Ethereum definitely. Ethereum is a revolutionary coin with a great idea of smart contracts and token creation with wallet. There are a lot of ongoing developments for Ethereum and community is working hard for that project and their tokens.
However Ripple and dash on the other hand is a centralised coin, only can be an alternative for Swift payment system. Ripple and dash is fast but nothing more. It is a good technology but not a revolutionary one deserving a high price.
Hc01

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:02:53 AM

I dont know dash much, but I prefer ethereum of course from these three projects because I dont compare ethereum with other altcoins. Eth team and community is different from others according to me, and most trustable altcoin also.
Aeneous

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:26:39 AM

First off the list is RIPPLE, The coin is way too centralized and prone to the control of its banking stake holders that its almost impossible to make reasonable return from it, a crypto is just as good as its independence, and Ripple isn't free,ETH is a good quality coin that will transform he crypto arena in the near future with its amazing technology, so investing in it is not such a bad ideas , DASH is still a young crypto with lots of room to develop, invest in it now and you might just make awesome return
Go jack1

Activity: 219
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:32:39 AM

I will invest ETH. because I think ETH will be the successor BTC where many investors and also the price of the ETH .. hopefully this year later ETH can match at the end of 2017 where et can be much higher
7EXter

Activity: 97

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:55:43 AM

I think ETH is the most promising in this trio. But Dash and Ripple good projects too. You can invest 50-70% ETH and 50-30% to Dash and Ripple.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: