Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:26:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH, Dash and Ripple which to invest in?  (Read 31930 times)
VaLeRaaa

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 05:10:56 PM

I read that XRP plans to fully enter the Asian market and the Middle East. More than 200 companies are already participating in the RippleNet program, the blockchain project continues to grow steadily and gain momentum. I believe that the XRP token is currently a promising altcoin on the market.
All three coins have potential. You can diversify portfolios to take all three. But personally, I would take two of them. ETH and XRP. Ripple and ETH now at the bottom and both of them have their own audience to use.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 05:55:09 PM

I read that XRP plans to fully enter the Asian market and the Middle East. More than 200 companies are already participating in the RippleNet program, the blockchain project continues to grow steadily and gain momentum. I believe that the XRP token is currently a promising altcoin on the market.
All three coins have potential. You can diversify portfolios to take all three. But personally, I would take two of them. ETH and XRP. Ripple and ETH now at the bottom and both of them have their own audience to use.
At the moment it is ethereum and ripples that show the best results, with a variable rating. But for me the current state of the difference between these two projects is not an indicator, since ethereum is still the leader among the cryptocurrencies.
Felipeo

Activity: 476
Merit: 262

EOSABC

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 06:39:54 PM

Ethereum dash and ripple is very different from each other. They all are very trusted and future proof project. They have great foundation and devs.
After ethereum devs announced ethereum 2.0 the potential of ethereum go higher. In other hand ripple is doing great job they are working on with many banks. And many banks are trying to use the technology. So ripple has a great potential in future. But ripple is very much centralized. And dash is also a good choice it is highly decentralized. And nowa day's accepted by many portal. Using on many crypto ATMs. So it has a very good future. For investment I will suggest that partly invest on all of these three coin. And at this moment highly recommend ethereum.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
accounting 181293

Activity: 662
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 06:43:36 PM

for this month I'm more focused on ethereum. because ethereum prices are low and there is potential to rise. but regardless of this I like ethereum, dash and ripple coins are good for short or long term holdings.
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 07:19:11 PM

for this month I'm more focused on ethereum. because ethereum prices are low and there is potential to rise. but regardless of this I like ethereum, dash and ripple coins are good for short or long term holdings.
In any case, updating the ethereum block chain should give good results, but it seems to me that some of the miners will go away from ethereum.
caffu chino

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 07:28:17 PM

ethereum and ripple are my top choices. although the dash is good but he tends to be stable so I have a little trouble getting profit. but ethereum and ripple are very easy even with just a few days I can get 20-30% profit every time I trade the coin.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:26:47 AM

I prefer ETH among 3 mentioned.
Because ETH is not a coin only, but also it is a solid platform for tokens, smart contracts, Dapp, etc. Let's say,  it has more usecases oriented to individuals than XRP(ripple) for instance which is oriented to institutional users.
I think retail business has more chances to survive than institutional. Because of a simple reason: there are much more individuals than institutions in our world.

I think that all these coins have good potential in the coming years. I have this tokens in my portfolio but because of a bad market there is no way to make a good profit now.
Digital_Goods_Store

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:28:56 AM

i choose dash, because i do stake it now
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 12:01:55 PM

From the proposed options we will speak frankly, I would invest in ETH and XRP because only in the medium term, because today it makes sense to really buy, because later it will be too late.
Bangjull

Activity: 229

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 12:11:58 PM

ETH, Dash and Ripple which to invest in,
Which has more potential and make a good profit?
in my personal opinion, Ethereum is the best altcoin to make a profit. and Ethereum has very good potential. moreover Ethereum will now be hardfork. of course the price will go up
prororo
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

SIGMA

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 12:32:53 PM

This is the best choice for ethereum, but I think the price will start rising after a hard month of ethereum, but if the price of bitcoin continues to fall like a few days ago,  Ethereum price will difficult to rise.

benjamin11

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 12:47:40 PM

I still go with ethereum. All the coins are actually a potential coin and if its possible, invest in those three. The more investments you have, the better. But if your going to choose only one, I think ethereum is the best choice. Aside from its popularity, ethereum has been in the market for a very long time and most ICOs are actually using ethereum platform. Also, in the near future, ethereum will have a hard fork that might spike the price of ethereum.
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 11:16:16 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2019, 01:02:00 PM by Fuhre

ETH, I prefer ETH because it is more centralized, and wins in scalability. this is one of the requirements for potential coins.Besides that, Eth has also been the best coin after BTC, of ​​course it's a special thing for ETH
Osayo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 11:36:30 PM

Ripple is one of those cryptocoins that is yet to really be discovered. So many people only see it in the coinmarket, but has a little knowledge about it, and yet, it has a good value and market volume. I believe once it is fully explored, the price may be very high, and better profit for any current holder when that time comes.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
Meizu

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 12:12:24 PM

In the fact that it is necessary to follow the Ethereum and invest in it, I think everyone who works in this market should understand. But apart from the Ether of these 2 coins, I prefer to invest my money in Ripple, to get profit from this coin in the future. Since, I believe Ripple is ideal for long-term investments today.

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 12:39:57 PM

ethereum (ETH) and Ripple (XRP). both of these coins continue to compete in the coinmarketcap. it will be better if you invest in both. if one falls then at least the other increases. then your losses can be minimized.
veekky

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 12:53:25 PM

Look, ethereum is under pressure of ICOs, ripple is centralized and used only by banks.
As for dash, it is anonymous coin and will remain on demand coin.
My solution is buying Dash for your portfolio!
watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:07:28 PM

today many people are confused because predictions always miss the mark, I think you better follow your heart and your beliefs, the more you ask about coins what is good it just makes you confused because coin movements are now difficult to predict

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Fun_trader__

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:23:40 PM

I would not keep all my eggs in one single basket, you can diversify your portfolio, 70% in eth, 20% in ripple and 10% in dash.
Be ready for the adventure ride my friend.

You can buy, trade, and exchange 500+ cryptocurrencies without KYC, anonymously using CoinSwitch - https://coinswitch.co
ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:37:11 AM

I prefer to choose Ethereum and Ripple than Dash. Dash is also good coins but I think the profit that it bring will not much than ETH and Ripple

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: