Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:52:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH, Dash and Ripple which to invest in?  (Read 31930 times)
carrascos

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:38:28 PM

it seems to me that ethereum is the leader because I consider it the most prospective altcoin on the market

◯●●●●●       OmniBazaar.com       ●●●●●◯
Shop without middlemen. Pay without bankers
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MualanMaulana

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:39:29 PM

ETH, Dash and Ripple which to invest in,
Which has more potential and make a good profit?
if I choose which one is more profitable, I will choose Ethereum. Ethereum is the best altcoin at the moment, so it will definitely be beneficial and useful for various transaction costs in exchange
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:11:17 PM

I think that I would divide my investments into all the projects, because these projects definitely have serious opportunities in the future, because all this definitely will have serious opportunities in the future - these are projects from the past.
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:59:10 AM

I like DASH and Ethereum but I do not care about Ripple. If I have to choose only one of these currencies, I will certainly invest much money in ETH. It has the better potential, and it is the most trusted alt.
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:07:42 PM

You may invest in all of the coins at the same time, that way you can be sure that you have your money in different places so that no matter what happens to one coin, you can be sure that you have other coins that you can fall back on. The best out of all of them is ethereum though that much is obvious so it is better to start investing there

Jamjamz30

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:21:26 PM

The market stops from falling. Right now, it is going up and down, though increasing slightly. But, among those three coins, ethereum is performing nicely in the market seeing green in the chart while others are red. Invest in ethereum.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 03:58:21 AM

all three are good, but I prefer between ripple and etherum only. both have good project support and I don't think it's difficult for both of them to find new investors to support their projects.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
11:11pas

Activity: 350

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 04:07:52 AM

All three altcoins have good potential, and deserve to be calculated, but I tend to choose ethereum, because of the superiority it possesses and even though now the value has dropped but there are still many supporters for ethereum

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
Henisusan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 04:28:53 AM

Choosing an investment in ETH will make you have a great opportunity to get satisfactory results when the crypto market conditions have improved. Among the three koi, ETH has the potential to survive and continue to grow in crypto. The level of security of your asset development will also be better maintained. When the market has recovered, ethereum will grow consistently.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Aryleeto

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 01:38:57 PM

I think all these 3 coins are good for investment, but of course I would invest most of it in Ethereum , because at the beginning of the year it has good news and I think it will grow against this background

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:35:26 PM

Investing in all projects as a whole will make sense, of course you do not need to break it up into very small amounts, such as $ 20, because nothing will come of it. It seems to me that you can invest $ 100 and this is the minimum amount.
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:12:11 PM

Of the three altcoins, Eth, Dash and Ripple. If I personally have to choose for investment, I still seem more interested in investing in ethereum and a little investment in Ripple. Because of these two altcoins, I certainly face a lot of profit from these investments.
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:19:16 PM

All of them had great ammount of loose and those coins need to raise. So both would be great to invest. In my opinion the Ethereum would be the best one to invest. After the price came from $1.400 to $85 it started to recover slowly. I think in early months of summer the price would catch the $250 lines easily.
littleheart

Activity: 206
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:25:33 PM

It's totally relies upon you where you need to contribute. Cause this three are there various venture from its center. What's more, they all are trusted and surely understood. The dash is relies upon an installment framework. Where eth is a stage token. What's more, as of now the vast majority of the ICOs are utilizing ethereum.
tytanhamon04

Activity: 210

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:35:58 PM

I really like ETH and Dash. At the moment I hold ETH but I think that I need to send part of the Deposit to Dash. Ripple I do not consider as an investment. I may be wrong, but I don't like the way this coin is behaving.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
apilpirman.bisnis

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:49:36 PM

Why not trying make investment at ethereum, you can take moment with eth will get hard fork and you will double your profit, not only at eth will be raised up you can take your profit with new coin from hard fork.
kisfoxs

Activity: 289

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:54:03 PM

coin of my choice is the ethereum. These coins are coins that can be trusted and has good potential to be used as a place of investment. the coins are also popular because of the many benefits provided.

https://cerlos.io
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
🏠 -> Transforming The Trillion-dollar Building Materials Industry <- 🏠
svetochka

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:57:31 PM

The time-tested rule is not to invest your finances into one coin. You need to distribute your investment between several coins. In my opinion, very suitable for long-term investment ETH and XRP.
jekainvestor

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:20:36 PM

I personally invest into the two coins from this list ETH, Dash, Ripple and these are Dash and Ethereum. In my opinion they the most perspective for long-term.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:39:58 PM

Ripple was a very good coin to invest in 2018 but I think this 2019 will be a very good year for Ethereum because of the hard forks coming on board.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: