Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:47:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The truth about bitcoin  (Read 3929 times)
Sealis

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:54:24 PM

Just being able to see that bitcoin prices are going up and down is not enough to force yourself to invest to bitcoin. A lot of factors are involved, and most factors are resolved by people through their experiences in the market. A layman should not force himself to join the investing of bitcoin just because he heard it was profitable and an easy way to make money. Understanding the market is a lot more complicated than it looks.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Melon12

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:26:21 PM

The truth about bitcoin is a digital money that help many people to have batter future of there life.help many student to pay there financial problem to there school,and also help those who have no work to have income.
Austino1

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:28:54 PM

Bitcoin is a popular virtual
currency and part of a trend
toward currency
digitalization and
decentralization. price volatility
signals that bitcoin is not a
stable currency which
makes it a risky investment. But always be positive while taking a decision
AquaVitae

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:35:19 PM

Boom of 2017 brought in cryptos many people, who did not understand what they were dealing with. They did not understand, how risky and volatile Btc is. The truth is, that if you don't have good nerves and long time to wait, then you should stay away from cryptos.
qwerty12

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:52:02 PM

If anyone claims, that money is good, easy, risk free and anyone can get their share of it, it is essentially a scam.
~
Bitcoin is not what promised and that fact is being disguised now.

Well, oddly enough, Bitcoin is hard to explain to someone who is brainwashed to think that only fiat currencies, national currencies like USD can be used for payment, trading and storing values.

Before there was a fiat, people used the commodity-based money, so everyone knew what gave it value, which is the work invested to extract this commodity. For example, gold represents the work invested to mine it.

So, that way, Bitcoin has value because it represents the work invested to make it. In particular, in the case of bitcoin, it is an effort invested in securing bitcoin transactions. Yes. Bitcoin transactions are valuable and people work to make more of them.

There is no question why money has value or not !? Why do people believe it's a good idea !?

Fiat currency = credit, promise to work or force others to work in the future. Fiat's currency is inherently unstable because only having value during the promotion of the issuing entity is still considered credible. If there is a doubt that certain countries will not be able to effectively force people to work to get currencies to pay taxes, the currency will collapse.
odessit1377

Activity: 275

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:02:54 PM

I bought my first bitcoin when it was 2.5k, I took a loan, bought it and did not regret it, and sold it to him when he reached the mark 15k, after that I bought it when he was 8k. Now I'm waiting 4k. I was not persuaded by anyone to buy bitcoin, I took my decisions myself. I put all my responsibility on my shoulders. And then I continue to buy bitcoin and other tokens.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:07:22 PM

Boom of 2017 brought in cryptos many people, who did not understand what they were dealing with. They did not understand, how risky and volatile Btc is. The truth is, that if you don't have good nerves and long time to wait, then you should stay away from cryptos.
Exactly, many people who come around only heard the benefits but not the risk, they think that its an easy way to earned and a stairways to richness,
without proper understanding they've been trick by their imaginations, this market is not easy as there's a lots of things that needed to be understood
without patience and proper attitude towards this venture it will just burned your investment.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
eashikde

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:22:29 PM

I think for all the time of ups and downs, you could have recognized bitcoin closer. This coin is certainly a leader, but for its further development it is necessary to fulfill certain conditions. We need to legalize in many countries, invite institutional investments and make more purchases and sales through this coin.
bratuha

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

BRINGING MAGIC

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:42:36 PM

I think to investing in bitcoin is a very risky idea. So i think this is difficult money
Glutius

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:43:57 PM

I have never considered bitcoin an easy income. This can be considered only by those who have not yet personally faced with making a profit with the help of bitcoin. If you want to be successful, you need to work hard, even if it is earnings on the Internet.

Dondisimo

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:01:18 PM

To be successful in investing in cryptocurrency, you need to study a lot of information, spend a lot of time on forums, communicate with different investors. In other words, constantly improve your knowledge about bitcoin. Therefore, this activity can not be called easy money.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
drukoz2

Activity: 395

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:09:04 PM

Bitcoin can greatly increase your income and thus significantly change your life. But for this you need to work hard, study a lot of information and constantly you are aware of the news. Then you will be able to secure a permanent income with the help of bitcoin.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:48:40 PM

If anyone claims, that money is good, easy, risk free and anyone can get their share of it, it is essentially a scam.
~
Bitcoin is not what promised and that fact is being disguised now.

Well, oddly enough, Bitcoin is hard to explain to someone who is brainwashed to think that only fiat currencies, national currencies like USD can be used for payment, trading and storing values.

Before there was a fiat, people used the commodity-based money, so everyone knew what gave it value, which is the work invested to extract this commodity. For example, gold represents the work invested to mine it.

So, that way, Bitcoin has value because it represents the work invested to make it. In particular, in the case of bitcoin, it is an effort invested in securing bitcoin transactions. Yes. Bitcoin transactions are valuable and people work to make more of them.

There is no question why money has value or not !? Why do people believe it's a good idea !?

Fiat currency = credit, promise to work or force others to work in the future. Fiat's currency is inherently unstable because only having value during the promotion of the issuing entity is still considered credible. If there is a doubt that certain countries will not be able to effectively force people to work to get currencies to pay taxes, the currency will collapse.

I wonder what would happen to a nation if they were well-educated about the matter instead. If everyone knew about the Nixon Shock, would we be treating fiat money the same? Fiat money is nothing but paper. The only "work" that was done to make such is just the printing itself which is, obviously, quite easy that others managed to print fake paper money themselves.

Would people be storing their wealth in the form of money? Or would it be in other (and better) form such as gold, or bitcoin? With the current situation with the inflation these days, it's even better to take a chance and risk your fiat in investing in something as volatile as bitcoin.

The feedback that they have received are from the people who are in this market before the pump. That means those are the people that were able to ride that massive pump and made some fortune from it. Apparently, others thought that they are going to be experiencing the same thing when in reality, it only happens once in a while. Now that we're down from the peak, the newcomers are panicking as this is not what they thought things would turn out. They are all thinking that the person introduced bitcoin to them is making money while they aren't. We'd be lucky to experience another massive pump soon although there's no sign of that happening at all especially now that crypto's image (in general) is going down because of the surge in scam ICOs.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

ellorinjeff

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:57:54 PM

The truth behind bitcoin is that it is a digital currency that Satoshi Nakomoto created and was introduced to the world market wayback 2009.If you are creative enough and willing to learn about it, it can be your source of income and it can make you wealthy.
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:14:32 PM

To judge if bitcoin is worth to invest in, you may consider this universal monetary rule:

There is NO good, easy, risk free money, that is available for everyone.

If the money good and risk free, it is called a heritage and it is not available for everyone.
If the money is good and available for everyone, its is called an entrepreneurship and its not risk free nor usually easy.
If the money is risk free and available for anyone, it is called a salary, but that is usually not very good.

If anyone claims, that money is good, easy, risk free and anyone can get their share of it, it is essentially a scam. Doesnt matter if You are being scammed with money, electricity or just waste of time. It also doesnt matter if there are several people who get scammed big time at once or millions, that are scammed bit by bit, it is still a scam. Any deal, where people are attracted with false promises and where the nature of their investment is kept hidden by purpose, is a scam. Bitcoin is not what promised and that fact is being disguised now.

nobody give you anything for free. so be careful if someone give you a good offer like double your money,...
xbiv2

Activity: 560
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:18:12 PM

The truth about bitcoin
https://pastebin.com/ZUxTmR99

LigwagGanern

Activity: 307

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:25:08 PM

To judge if bitcoin is worth to invest in, you may consider this universal monetary rule:

If the money good and risk free, it is called a heritage and it is not available for everyone.
If the money is good and available for everyone, its is called an entrepreneurship and its not risk free nor usually easy.
If the money is risk free and available for anyone, it is called a salary, but that is usually not very good.

If anyone claims, that money is good, easy, risk free and anyone can get their share of it, it is essentially a scam. Doesnt matter if You are being scammed with money, electricity or just waste of time. It also doesnt matter if there are several people who get scammed big time at once or millions, that are scammed bit by bit, it is still a scam. Any deal, where people are attracted with false promises and where the nature of their investment is kept hidden by purpose, is a scam. Bitcoin is not what promised and that fact is being disguised now.

The truth about bitcoin is it is paying crypto currency. Before you enter the world of crypto make sure that you have a lot of information about this, therefore you will know what will do and how to earn bitcoin or money using this. Bitcoin is very risky because its price is temporary, but if you really want to try it. Always think wisely and you will earn more money.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:37:09 PM

I think this applies not only to bitcoin. I personally appreciate bitcoin more for its idea and technology than for the easy way to earn.

And i'm with you on that vfrcbv911.  My appreciation of bitcoin is not only limited with its profitable potentials, but with the strong ideologies it is packed with. The permission-less aspect. The Pseudonymity. It's purposeful GDP design and coin supply ceiling. The halvings and epochs. All these are financial marvel that brings back financial prowess to users.

Truly, more than earning, bitcoin gave us so much more to be thankful for.
Jyominall

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:48:47 PM

Okay, but who claims, that investing in bitcoin it's good and easy money with no risks? Conversely everyone are warn of possible risks when investing. So, it's only smart strategy can to determine the level of incomes
Bannednehlahmos

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:02:34 PM

Many people talk about the nature of Bitcoin rather than the truth. They consider more about value than the increase or decrease. The risk that Bitcoin brings as soap bubbles, investors always look at the value and profit of Bitcoin.

I think people are panicking now because the price continues to decline without special reason. Don't focus on prices, focus on technology.
It's not just about Bitcoin but also about many different assets. People tend to buy Bitcoin even though they don't understand cryptocurrenncies or they don't even want to read about them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: