Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:47:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO][HILL] HELIXHILLS - DECENTRALISED SERVICE MARKET  (Read 1656 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:45:35 AM

I believe that this new project is very interesting and promising. There is an opportunity to invest your money in this project, and there is an opportunity to earn good tokens in the bounty. I like this new concept with the amazing HELIXHILLS project. I recommend that my friends invest here.
Well, you know that there are so many opportunity to invest in any project, but be sure you learn the project first before investing.
Most of the people in this forum were easily intended and convinced in any ICO, I hope they will surely not get scammed, but for about this project, I think this project is legit.
With documents like everything is in order, if you doubt this, you can at any time go to the site and check all the documentation there.
Documents are the biggest thing that you should have learned before investing in the project because it can predict the future.
Yes, the documents are important, but how are you going to predict the future with their help? What is it in my head does not fit, because it is impossible to guess anything at all, everything can go not according to plan as it is written in the road map.
The roadmap is very detailed IMO and I dont see any reasons why they wont be able to accomplish it. So far they have a good reputation so investors should easily invest on this project.
Yeah, the roadmap is very detailed and they can bring so much opportunities to achive success and also accomplish their vision.
The clarity of the roadmap and whitepaper is very important because through this the project can impart the audience what they want the people know about the project details. They can relay and send their real intentions and ideas. Very important to have a well explained and clearer objectives for the understanding of everything.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:56:30 AM

I believe that this new project is very interesting and promising. There is an opportunity to invest your money in this project, and there is an opportunity to earn good tokens in the bounty. I like this new concept with the amazing HELIXHILLS project. I recommend that my friends invest here.
Well, you know that there are so many opportunity to invest in any project, but be sure you learn the project first before investing.
Good advice. First of all, you need to carefully study the project and then decide whether to invest or not. Because little study of basic information, you need to carefully study the technical document.
Yes. That's one thing to be consider first before investing a project. We need to understand the project so that we can gained more ideas especially on how can it become a profitable kind of investments. By this, we can be able to decide if it's better to invest or not.
Agree, the investors need to check and clarify things special the project details and informations the positive and negative impact of the project. Need  to double check anything before anything else. Before they decide must be vigilant enough to choose the right and best project in the community.
Merjay18

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:32:52 PM

Most of the people in this forum were easily intended and convinced in any ICO, I hope they will surely not get scammed, but for about this project, I think this project is legit.
With documents like everything is in order, if you doubt this, you can at any time go to the site and check all the documentation there.

That is true in the white paper it states everything you need to know it is kinda transparent for everything. Yes it is still new in the business technology world but their is always a room for improvent so that their will be followers and supporters to go with the project until success will come along.
The whitepaper should be understandable and well explained for ghe supporters and investors.  It needs to be clear and concise easy and to be more established and clearer. The team and developers need to do random answers to the question amd quires for the satisfactions of the supporters and investors.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:38:44 PM

the development team has launched a large bounty campaign, it's really good. But I'm wondering, is there a referral program in the project, or maybe the team did not foresee this option?

This could lead them to attract a big bunch of supporters to join the bounty campaigns. Great news to the team, also congrats for achieving high impression in just a few days on the sale.
It should be much easier to promote the project with the help of the bounty participants, can someone share the bounty thread link so that we could read on the bounty requirements.
Yes, newcomers are heavily interested to come to a project rather than before they creating the bounty campaigns for this project.
Yes, the newcomers are interested to join specialy in bounty campaigns because they want to earn and support the project at the same time. Through campaigns some investors will notice the project becof good and positive feedbacks. The project will increase the number community members because of the launching of the campaigns and some other strategies.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:09:45 PM

Documents are the biggest thing that you should have learned before investing in the project because it can predict the future.
Yes, the documents are important, but how are you going to predict the future with their help? What is it in my head does not fit, because it is impossible to guess anything at all, everything can go not according to plan as it is written in the road map.
The roadmap is very detailed IMO and I dont see any reasons why they wont be able to accomplish it. So far they have a good reputation so investors should easily invest on this project.
Yeah, the roadmap is very detailed and they can bring so much opportunities to achive success and also accomplish their vision.

I agree that roadmap is very detailed which make people understand and know the next step that the team will do for the project. It can totally shown in there roadmap the exact goals of dates when to achieve the finish line. Hope the team will always gives updates about the project because for sure many are keeping track on this project.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:30:17 PM

I agree that roadmap is very detailed which make people understand and know the next step that the team will do for the project. It can totally shown in there roadmap the exact goals of dates when to achieve the finish line. Hope the team will always gives updates about the project because for sure many are keeping track on this project.

The team of the helixhills token ICO are providing the necessary information about the projects concepts ,the roadmap ,the platform , the scheduled of the token sale and tbe additional information are being delivered , so that customers and investors will trust the project and it will be successful in the coming days, so we members of the forum will provide supports so that this project will be5 push successful.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:33:30 PM

The roadmap being detailed means jack shit in the crypo world, you just write whatever bullshit you want in the whitepaper and deliver nothing
fromkrec

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:24:00 PM

The team of the helixhills token ICO are providing the necessary information about the projects concepts ,the roadmap ,the platform , the scheduled of the token sale and tbe additional information are being delivered , so that customers and investors will trust the project and it will be successful in the coming days, so we members of the forum will provide supports so that this project will be5 push successful.
developers themselves must take care of their project and its successful development. While all the supporters will not be satisfied with the quality of the team's work, the project will not keep well afloat.
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:40:06 PM

the development team has launched a large bounty campaign, it's really good. But I'm wondering, is there a referral program in the project, or maybe the team did not foresee this option?

This could lead them to attract a big bunch of supporters to join the bounty campaigns. Great news to the team, also congrats for achieving high impression in just a few days on the sale.
It should be much easier to promote the project with the help of the bounty participants, can someone share the bounty thread link so that we could read on the bounty requirements.
Yes, newcomers are heavily interested to come to a project rather than before they creating the bounty campaigns for this project.
Yes, the newcomers are interested to join specialy in bounty campaigns because they want to earn and support the project at the same time. Through campaigns some investors will notice the project becof good and positive feedbacks. The project will increase the number community members because of the launching of the campaigns and some other strategies.
Bounty campaign will help promote HELIXHILLS and make their telegram chat into a bigger groups as I've notice today it's few for a less than 600 members. A lively telegram chat can attract more investors to invest with a good community rapport.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
kimonjol

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:44:15 PM

Bounty campaign will help promote HELIXHILLS and make their telegram chat into a bigger groups as I've notice today it's few for a less than 600 members. A lively telegram chat can attract more investors to invest with a good community rapport.
with the bounty HELIXHILLS I think his supporters could market the project HELIXHILLS to the maximum and it could attract investors to join into the project
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:53:35 PM

This project has a good platform that holds and keep it on proving to us. Well, there are people that doubts this project since it is just starting here in the crypto currency community, but better if the people will read and observe first this project before any judgments. I believe that every project has its own uniqueness and so this one. The Helixhills and be one of those top projects holding the title to be a decentralized service market.

We can't control their choices and we have different perceptions in terms of understanding things. Helixhills is still new and normally people needs more information and also transparency and I think the team already provided this factors.
You are right there mate, this Helixhills project is still new and for sure the team that develop this project is going improve it's presentation of the project to it's prospected investors through the suggestions of it's community of supporters.

It needs to simplify of what really a service market meant to be or what services are offered by this project to the people and needs more write-up in the whitepaper just to attract more investors for this project , but as we undestand this project is very new and hoping for the better development of this project .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:14:31 PM

I agree with you, but the HELIXHILLS project must also demonstrate their practical effectiveness to receive more investment from major investors as well as the recognition of the community.
Whoimi

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:26:55 PM

HELIXHILLS - using the blockchain infrastructure to help consumers, service providers and professional consultants automate the business partner selection algorithms and conclude transactions, record interaction times and pay relevant parties using the appropriate tariffs, and provide instant loans to reliable users.

This is a system in which smart contracts are used for their intended purpose, and tokens have the value of real money provided by the most popular resources on the planet - human resources.
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:45:35 PM

Good advice. First of all, you need to carefully study the project and then decide whether to invest or not. Because little study of basic information, you need to carefully study the technical document.
Yes, exactly before making an investment in any project you should clearly study the project be carefully. And after getting the correct information then you have to take steps ahead and take decision about it. If you think the project is good or beneficial then instantly make the investment in it.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:42:26 PM

It needs to simplify of what really a service market meant to be or what services are offered by this project to the people and needs more write-up in the whitepaper just to attract more investors for this project , but as we undestand this project is very new and hoping for the better development of this project .

I think it is already been simplified "decentralized service market" which for me, it means the market can't be controlled when it comes to valuing the assets of every product. In terms of attracting investors, that could be their priority because they will be the one to help the platform stand and also to continue if in case they get enough funds to their ICO.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:45:07 PM

HELIXHILLS - using the blockchain infrastructure to help consumers, service providers and professional consultants automate the business partner selection algorithms and conclude transactions, record interaction times and pay relevant parties using the appropriate tariffs, and provide instant loans to reliable users.

This is a system in which smart contracts are used for their intended purpose, and tokens have the value of real money provided by the most popular resources on the planet - human resources.

HELIXHILLS alao gives work to those unemployed individual. It will help the environmemt stay clean and it generates the exact process. Aside from that it will catrgorize a  partner that fit to you in the business so that you will earn latest strategy as well.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:51:22 PM

Yes, exactly before making an investment in any project you should clearly study the project be carefully. And after getting the correct information then you have to take steps ahead and take decision about it. If you think the project is good or beneficial then instantly make the investment in it.

That is the first thing you will do before earning and do investment is to gather informations and background check.
 In the business it is very risky you should know how to fit in yourself so that you will know the flow of the business when you will be getting in to it. That is clearly states in the platform what is the purpose of business.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
wraithdot

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:53:07 PM

This project has a good platform that holds and keep it on proving to us. Well, there are people that doubts this project since it is just starting here in the crypto currency community, but better if the people will read and observe first this project before any judgments. I believe that every project has its own uniqueness and so this one. The Helixhills and be one of those top projects holding the title to be a decentralized service market.

We can't control their choices and we have different perceptions in terms of understanding things. Helixhills is still new and normally people needs more information and also transparency and I think the team already provided this factors.
You are right there mate, this Helixhills project is still new and for sure the team that develop this project is going improve it's presentation of the project to it's prospected investors through the suggestions of it's community of supporters.

Well, you have a point that this is still new and everything is still in development. Attracting investors would be hard because they need to provide more data or a thing that can guarantee that their platform has the potential to grow in the near future.
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:57:30 PM

Helixhills project has a short term and long term goal as per the details on the roadmap. May we also know when will your tokens get listed on the exchanges. It seems that was not included on the roadmap.
You've got a good observation mate but i think that is a small problem that can be easily fixed. What captured my attention with this project is the presentation of their team members. As a follower of this project, i will pay special attention to the team behind this because they are the ones that will constitute to the future of this ICO.  

That is definitely right, every investors always check first the team members before they proceed with their next step of choosing an ICO. Furthermore, this is still new and maybe the team already have some future plans to make their project be known here in this forum and also in social networking site.

Yes that is true because the members can be consider as a partner into the business. Well they have different perceptions in life but they have set for one goal which is to be raise on top. To be known and more projects will come to the team because they will become strong for that reason. Yes their are struggles might encounter but they are persistence.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:59:22 PM

Yes. That's one thing to be consider first before investing a project. We need to understand the project so that we can gained more ideas especially on how can it become a profitable kind of investments. By this, we can be able to decide if it's better to invest or not.
Agree, the investors need to check and clarify things special the project details and informations the positive and negative impact of the project. Need  to double check anything before anything else. Before they decide must be vigilant enough to choose the right and best project in the community.

Obviously, I think that investors already have their plans whenever they choose a project to joined. For now, it is very difficult to draw a conclusions because this is still new and things are still far from reality.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: